+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let him die chants today

Let him die chants today

While Bagan who as we know eventually got assisted off and the Bristol lad were receiving treatment.

Uncalled for, outdated, let’s stop it

Re: Let him die chants today

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    While Bagan who as we know eventually got assisted off and the Bristol lad were receiving treatment.

some cardiff fans didn't applaud the bristol goals , down with this sort of thing

Any updates on the toilets - Workmanship, would you recommend to a friend etc etc.

Could have sworn that was our song. Never heard anyone else sing it. What a nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post

I think this is one chant we certainly should not take literally..

Being seriously ill or close to death isn't a protected characteristic under the 2010 Equality Act, so these sort of chants are fine.
    If however we start chanting Let the ginger gay christian die, then its a chant too far.

“Let him be injured, but not too injured that it’s career threatening, just injured enough for him to be subbed off, let him be injured”

Doesn’t quite have the same ring to it

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    “Let him be injured, but not too injured that it’s career threatening, just injured enough for him to be subbed off, let him be injured”

Doesn’t quite have the same ring to it

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I think this is one chant we certainly should not take literally..
    dare I say " its just football banter " that people attending football sing

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Yes of course you may dare, it's a free world (to an extent). However, as I'm sure you'd agree, it's still reprehensible.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    You may say it, and I will say it alongside you.

In other breaking news, alongside not really wanting this guy to be denied all medical help and left to die, Cardiff City are not really the greatest team in football that the world has ever seen.

You may say it, and I will say it alongside you.

In other breaking news, alongside not really wanting this guy to be denied all medical help and left to die, Cardiff City are not really the greatest team in football that the world has ever seen.
    Could I also point out that frequently I've had a s**t on this side of the bridge..

I’m not offended by any of this but I’m always shocked no one is bored to death by the same songs every week. I remember finding this funny when I was a kid 30 years ago, I still see grown men laughing their heads off at it now.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder’s Mam View Post
    I’m not offended by any of this but I’m always shocked no one is bored to death by the same songs every week. I remember finding this funny when I was a kid 30 years ago, I still see grown men laughing their heads off at it now.
    That comment made me laugh tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Could I also point out that frequently I've had a s**t on this side of the bridge..
    Frequently is not enough. It needs to be always. Fine if you are a City fan in Chepstow perhaps but utterly impractical for everyone else and hardly sustainable either.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder’s Mam View Post
    Are you sure they're not 3 kids in a trench coat? I don't think I've ever seen it get more than a mild amused chuckle.

Frequently is not enough. It needs to be always. Fine if you are a City fan in Chepstow perhaps but utterly impractical for everyone else and hardly sustainable either.
    Forgot the words for a moment ! "Frequently s**t.......... " doesn't have the same ring to it.

I often wonder how many away fans do go home in the back of an ambulance. If it was quite a few then it would place an unnecessary strain on an already stretched service.
    I doubt also, given their preference for displaying the union flag over the Irish tricolour, that Swansea would travel to Rome for an audience with his Holiness.

I yearn for the Jimmy Scoular days when we never got beat at Ninian Park, in fact we’d never, ever lose.

I would also like to put a complaint in that Cardiff do NOT make me happy when skies are grey, it’s raining and yesterday has put me in a piss poor mood.

I remember the chant City fans used to sing at nearly every away game mid 90’s

Ole , ole,ole ole you’ll never ban a city fan !

Yet we had the most bans in the football league

Come to think of it, when I was young, I don't recall my father telling me I would be a City fan and that is how I'd stay.

I never once blessed Freddie Davies or blessed Peter King and certainly never blessed Barrie Jones as he streaked down the wing.

And, legend though he is, how many of us would actually have been so obliging to Kev?

it's German, for "let him the"