+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Too much Gas

Re: Gas Price

To be fair that is from the National Statistics Office of Doucus's mate

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Ha ha it's not a bill is it, anyone could knock up some rubbish like that 30 second job?

As i've already said what your mate pays for anything doesn't prove anything other than it's cheaper to heat a fish tank in Sweden than a house in the UK, even if it was a true story, which it's almost certainly is not.

Besides the UK wins, as my mates energy bill in the UK is £0

Time for your morning nap, boc boc and nappy change I think

ps I thought you weren’t replying anymore?
    There is no amount of evidence that would change your mind. If I flew you to Sweden and showed you the bill on paper to your face you would say it's photoshopped and my mate Dudders (who used to be on this forum regularly) was just a crisis actor.

There's about 5 questions I've asked of you and you've not been able to answer a single one.

Do you also cheer the elderly and vulnerable not being able to pay their electric this winter like you just did when you said something like I'm just bitter because I didn't fix my contract in?

Honestly, if you're still defending the tories at this point you must be mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    There is no amount of evidence that would change your mind. If I flew you to Sweden and showed you the bill on paper to your face you would say it's photoshopped and my mate Dudders (who used to be on this forum regularly) was just a crisis actor.

There's about 5 questions I've asked of you and you've not been able to answer a single one.

Do you also cheer the elderly and vulnerable not being able to pay their electric this winter like you just did when you said something like I'm just bitter because I didn't fix my contract in?

Honestly, if you're still defending the tories at this point you must be mentally ill.
    Surely no need to fly over and see Dudders……just PM him
    How is he anyway, haven’t seen him for a while, Christ, Tel Aviv I think, I must have seen him since then though at a Wales away.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Disgraceful bunch

I'm not putting my mates full bill on here with personal details. But go on, go to Google Images, upload the image and see if there are copies, bet you won't find one.

I'm not going to look at this thread again. I've had my wits end of selfish tories and I'm just waiting for people like you to die out and stop inflicting utter misery on the most vulnerable in society.
    God knows why you havent been banned from this site. The stuff you frequently write is repulsive. Others should call you out more.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    They just don't give a toss do they? Stock answer the last few weeks has been "we need to wait until the new PM is in charge"- yeah, as if Liz Truss is going to care what Joe Public are going through!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Disgraceful bunch
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    God knows why you havent been banned from this site. The stuff you frequently write is repulsive. Others should call you out more.
    I’m an old bugger and I couldn’t agree with him more. I wish I could be around when the Brexit loving, royal family fawning, Tory apologists have thinned out. Their evil policies are crucifying the younger generation and you can even tell on here that they don’t give a f*ck. Always a excuse for evil right wing policies, my generation and a bunch of shite that I’ve never, ever dreamt of voting for are going to bequeath one hell of a shitstorm for the ones that’s left. Shame on anyone who even slightly considers voting conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’m an old bugger and I couldn’t agree with him more. I wish I could be around when the Brexit loving, royal family fawning, Tory apologists have thinned out. Their evil policies are crucifying the younger generation and you can even tell on here that they don’t give a f*ck. Always a excuse for evil right wing policies, my generation and a bunch of shite that I’ve never, ever dreamt of voting for are going to bequeath one hell of a shitstorm for the ones that’s left. Shame on anyone who even slightly considers voting conservative.
    Well said Splott.

International

I haven't defended anyone?

I agreed with you, Drakeford should be able to stop the the wholesale price of energy shouldn't he?

And if our Gas and electric bills go up it must be his fault that's what you were saying, I was saying don't be a dope, those things are World wide events for which he has no control?

They can now decide how to help in 10 days time, the price hasn't even gone up yet?

International

He should be, he switches every topic to it's Boris fault and then says the old should be dead because they have different views to him.

He doesn't even know how old the people replying to his shite are just makes stupid assumptions.

Tell us who you're voting for next, rather than rant at anyone who has a different opinion to yours..

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    He should be, he switches every topic to it's Boris fault and then says the old should be dead because they have different views to him.

He doesn't even know how old the people replying to his shite are just makes stupid assumptions.
    I honestly think he's not well. Last month he posted something along the lines that he and his 'partner' had made the decision not to have children because the planet was getting warmer. He's probably the 2nd most angry person on this board.

from someone who’s not quite as old a bugger as you

For those with analogue electric and gas meters, I have, cough, on excellent authority that any friendly electrician will be able to demonstrate how to easily bypass the former to show whatever reading desired, but it's a lot trickier with the latter.

I also understand that punters with smart meters are utterly fecked. They will be thrice fecked when prices triple from what they are today come next January.

Ahmen Brother P!

If Doucas and other people who agree with his sentiments were to be the ones actually banned there'd only be right-wing conspiracy theorists w*nking each other off over on the Conspiracy Theorists Board...sorry, Politics Board.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Tell us who you're voting for next, rather than rant at anyone who has a different opinion to yours..
    I’m telling you who I’m not voting for and never have voted for. And as for ranting at anyone who has a different opinion to me…dear God, open your bloody eyes, the country’s in a right mess. Or are you of the opinion that everything is fine & dandy?

I’m telling you who I’m not voting for and never have voted for. And as for ranting at anyone who has a different opinion to me…dear God, open your bloody eyes, the country’s in a right mess. Or are you of the opinion that everything is fine & dandy?
    You effectively stated you hoped those who voted Tory and also Brexit were 'thinned out', ie died. Personally I couldn't give a monkey's what your party politics are, but as someone who voted for Brexit [ and not Tory], why do you wish I was 'thinned out' ??

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    If Doucas and other people who agree with his sentiments were to be the ones actually banned there'd only be right-wing conspiracy theorists w*nking each other off over on the Conspiracy Theorists Board...sorry, Politics Board.
    I think it's down to language, and the sheer unpleasantness of his posts and personal insults. He can have whatever opinion he wants..

I think it's down to language, and the sheer unpleasantness of his posts and personal insults. He can have whatever opinion he wants..
    Quick…..hold this for me 🌸

You effectively stated you hoped those who voted Tory and also Brexit were 'thinned out', ie died. Personally I couldn't give a monkey's what your party politics are, but as someone who voted for Brexit [ and not Tory], why do you wish I was 'thinned out' ??
    Because eventually when you do pass on, and you will believe me, it’s inevitable, it’ll be one less Brexit supporter. Multiply that over time
    and the people who voted ‘out’ will be thinned out as I think ‘switched on’ younger folk realise it was a huge mistake and will be sufficient in numbers to reverse the issue. I’ll be gone on as well, so don’t think I’m wishing anyone any ill, it’s the inevitable march of time.

This is the wholesale price - makes no difference who leads any of the countries impacted - they can decide how to try and cushion the blow but thats it.

Putin did have Europe (as a continent) over a barrel all along. Short of the war ending I'm not sure what the solution is here.
    Tighten your belt and take one for Boris

Because eventually when you do pass on, and you will believe me, it’s inevitable, it’ll be one less Brexit supporter. Multiply that over time
    and the people who voted ‘out’ will be thinned out as I think ‘switched on’ younger folk realise it was a huge mistake and will be sufficient in numbers to reverse the issue. I’ll be gone on as well, so don’t think I’m wishing anyone any ill, it’s the inevitable march of time.
    Glad you're with the 'switched on' kids. It's cool to be hip.