+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fauci resigns

Fauci resigns

Getting ahead of the investigation before the mid-term Democratic annihilation.

drip drip drip drip flooooooooooooooooood.

It'll not happen and it's just wishful thinking but would love to see the C**t hang for treason after being convicted at a Nuremberg 2 trial along with all the others who pushed the narrative then trashed and got the therapeutics demonised which would have prevented the experimental #clotshot from being given an Emergency Use Authorisation.
    As recommended by Dr. Pierre Kory and many experts who signed the great Barrington Declaration.
    https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/co...xychloroquine/

#heldtheline
    #followthemoney

A.T.B
    Clandestine

Re: Fauci resigns

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post

It'll not happen and it's just wishful thinking but would love to see the C**t hang for treason after being convicted at a Nuremberg 2 trial along with all the others who pushed the narrative then trashed and got the therapeutics demonised which would have prevented the experimental #clotshot from being given an Emergency Use Authorisation.
    As recommended by Dr. Pierre Kory and many experts who signed the great Barrington Declaration.

#heldtheline
    #followthemoney

A.T.B
    Clandestine
    By "see the C**t hang" are you referring to Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I think he means the trust the science bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I think he means the trust the science bloke.
    so strange how much bleed-through there is between the American right and people of a similar disposition over here.
    like you see people over here getting worked up about Hunter Bidens laptop, or Fauci, or whoever else is in the firing line of the right over there. yet they have literally zero to do with anything over here, they don't impact your life in any way

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    so strange how much bleed-through there is between the American right and people of a similar disposition over here.
    like you see people over here getting worked up about Hunter Bidens laptop, or Fauci, or whoever else is in the firing line of the right over there. yet they have literally zero to do with anything over here, they don't impact your life in any way
    So, the policies in the firing line “over there” is just a right - wingers concern is it

I’m very left wing and I’m glad Fauci has stepped down.

If American policies have no effect over here , why are they constantly on mainstream news in the UK ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    So, the policies in the firing line “over there” is just a right - wingers concern is it

If American policies have no effect over here , why are they constantly on mainstream news in the UK ?
    why? in what way has he impacted your life?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    why? in what way has he impacted your life?
    I like US holidays ,the measures he had brought in impacted my chances of travelling to the country with my family

His policies were also intrinsically linked to here, (they were influential with the IMF and banking) Indirectly there are probably plenty more like the film industry, food prices , car manufacturing , medical equipment , pension performance and so on )

I’m struggling to believe you even asked the question

Lad, read the post without your confirmation bias and you will then conclude that I meant anyone who promoted the gene therapy and as the person who instigated operation warp speed championed the shot and continues to recommend the shot he doesn't get a pass from me. this is what might take him down. With Debra Birx going off script the CDC backtracking and now Fauci resigning i think they (DS) are setting the stage will be aided by MSM to pin the mass die off at his door. Anyone in authority who tried to force an experimental drug on the population without adequate safety knowing the problems with the limited trials and results from the pharmaceuticals deserves to die a slow painful death. There isn't a side to take on this it is simply good versus evil. Hope that clears it up for you on this issue.

Mate, when America goes down, the entire west goes down, and we are almost there. You must really hate your children (if you have any?).

If American policies have no effect over here, why are they constantly on mainstream news in the UK ?
    This is the reason why we are where we are, because some people swallow all the BS and they love it! After the covid debacle the same people are now pivoting seamlessly to climate, and doing exactly what the TV tells them to do

Lad, read the post without your confirmation bias and you will then conclude that I meant anyone who promoted the gene therapy and as the person who instigated operation warp speed championed the shot and continues to recommend the shot he doesn't get a pass from me. this is what might take him down. With Debra Birx going off script the CDC backtracking and now Fauci resigning i think they (DS) are setting the stage will be aided by MSM to pin the mass die off at his door. Anyone in authority who tried to force an experimental drug on the population without adequate safety knowing the problems with the limited trials and results from the pharmaceuticals deserves to die a slow painful death. There isn't a side to take on this it is simply good versus evil. Hope that clears it up for you on this issue.
    Boris and his sidekicks are in the same boat.

Mate, when America goes down, the entire west goes down, and we are almost there. You must really hate your children (if you have any?).
    sure I must hate my children because I'm not taken in by the same bullshit as you?

sure I must hate my children because I'm not taken in by the same bullshit as you?
    You need to pay attention, because you will be proved wrong over time. The clue is in their own words, and they have already told you what they are going to do!

Rjk is fast becoming the most prominent Tellytubby around here.

He appears to be completely unaware a war upon humanity is being waged.

#heldtheline
    #followthemoney

A.T.B
    Clandestine
    Decades ago Fauci was able to tell the truth and had some integrity as these clips demonstrate. Twenty years later he ignored what he stated back then to promote a lunatic policy of jabbing two-thirds of the world's population with injections that had no long-term safety data.

Natural immunity was completely ignored throughout this whole scamdemic as well as cheap and effective medications such as Ivermectin. We were told the clot shots were our only salvation from the outset.

This clip refuses to embed here but is under a minute's length: https://youtu.be/MjVVw841eUo

Lad, you're off your f*****g rocker!

Trump would thoroughly deserve to stand in a Nuremberg 2 dock.

Lad, you're off your f*****g rocker!
    No, he's an independent thinker - you can tell independent thinkers, they all say exactly the same things.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, he's an independent thinker - you can tell independent thinkers, they all say exactly the same things.
    Yes, aka the truth

[QUOTE=the other bob wilson;5335777]No, he's an independent thinker - you can tell independent thinkers, they all say exactly the same things.[/QUOTE

E T l4D4F9E3B-202F-4329-91BB-01F2BAD66F8C.jpg

Don't be too harsh mate, some people are tuned into the daily news cycle and have problems observing change over time. Russia collusion, Hunter's laptop, the covid response, etc., the list is endless. The rules are you will always be a nutjob and a conspiracy theorist until suddenly you aren't, at which point it all goes quiet as they move onto the next hot news BS

Don't be too harsh mate, some people are tuned into the daily news cycle and have problems observing change over time. Russia collusion, Hunter's laptop, the covid response, etc., the list is endless. The rules are you will always be a nutjob and a conspiracy theorist until suddenly you aren't, at which point it all goes quiet as they move onto the next hot news BS
    Derogatory mental health comments towards posters who have valid opinions which differ to theirs is a bit sad in this day and age.

Derogatory mental health comments towards posters who have valid opinions which differ to theirs is a bit sad in this day and age.
    Valid opinions that turn out to be true every time!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Nastiness is expected from the modern day kids but your sarcasm isn't a biggy
    an independent thinker I'm not.
    Preferring to aggregate various news sources is more to my liking
    I'm presuming that at the outset i thought no differently to the majority at the situation unfolding.
    The kicker for me was the trashing of therapeutic drugs successful for many years and Nobel winning in the case of
    Ivermectin with the lancet getting caught offering false information the alarm bells rang and with a bit of duck duck go
    world revered scientists were putting some weight behind the therapeutics. I use and have been using a similar regime
    to that pioneered by the late Dr. Zelenko R.I.P and have remained C19 free throughout the pandemic. Unlike those who i come into contact on a daily basis in the workplace they are not so keen to engage me now with many having two c19 sickness periods after their shots and boosters.
    I want to see Fauci before a select committee to answer searching questions about the origins of the virus and his funding of gain of function without being shielded by the DNC and the MSM
    with a majority in the senate Rand Paul, Kennedy & Ron Johnson and just spitballing here will get to the bottom of it with Fauci destroying his own, he resigned because he knows what's coming.

A.T.B
    Clandestine

I'm sure you are aware of the stories below I didn't have to think independently

Debs
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...new-didnt-work

CDC
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-vaccine-doses

Dr. Death
    https://nypost.com/2022/08/22/dr-ant...t-in-december/