+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fauci resigns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Fauci resigns

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Lad, you're off your f*****g rocker!
    No, he's an independent thinker - you can tell independent thinkers, they all say exactly the same things.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, he's an independent thinker - you can tell independent thinkers, they all say exactly the same things.
    Yes, aka the truth

[QUOTE=the other bob wilson;5335777]No, he's an independent thinker - you can tell independent thinkers, they all say exactly the same things.[/QUOTE

E T l4D4F9E3B-202F-4329-91BB-01F2BAD66F8C.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Don't be too harsh mate, some people are tuned into the daily news cycle and have problems observing change over time. Russia collusion, Hunter's laptop, the covid response, etc., the list is endless. The rules are you will always be a nutjob and a conspiracy theorist until suddenly you aren't, at which point it all goes quiet as they move onto the next hot news BS

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't be too harsh mate, some people are tuned into the daily news cycle and have problems observing change over time. Russia collusion, Hunter's laptop, the covid response, etc., the list is endless. The rules are you will always be a nutjob and a conspiracy theorist until suddenly you aren't, at which point it all goes quiet as they move onto the next hot news BS
    Derogatory mental health comments towards posters who have valid opinions which differ to theirs is a bit sad in this day and age.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Derogatory mental health comments towards posters who have valid opinions which differ to theirs is a bit sad in this day and age.
    Valid opinions that turn out to be true every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Valid opinions that turn out to be true every time!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Nastiness is expected from the modern day kids but your sarcasm isn't a biggy
    an independent thinker I'm not.
    Preferring to aggregate various news sources is more to my liking
    I'm presuming that at the outset i thought no differently to the majority at the situation unfolding.
    The kicker for me was the trashing of therapeutic drugs successful for many years and Nobel winning in the case of
    Ivermectin with the lancet getting caught offering false information the alarm bells rang and with a bit of duck duck go
    world revered scientists were putting some weight behind the therapeutics. I use and have been using a similar regime
    to that pioneered by the late Dr. Zelenko R.I.P and have remained C19 free throughout the pandemic. Unlike those who i come into contact on a daily basis in the workplace they are not so keen to engage me now with many having two c19 sickness periods after their shots and boosters.
    I want to see Fauci before a select committee to answer searching questions about the origins of the virus and his funding of gain of function without being shielded by the DNC and the MSM
    with a majority in the senate Rand Paul, Kennedy & Ron Johnson and just spitballing here will get to the bottom of it with Fauci destroying his own, he resigned because he knows what's coming.

A.T.B
    Clandestine

I'm sure you are aware of the stories below I didn't have to think independently

Debs
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...new-didnt-work

CDC
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-vaccine-doses

Dr. Death
    https://nypost.com/2022/08/22/dr-ant...t-in-december/

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    Nastiness is expected from the modern day kids but your sarcasm isn't a biggy
    an independent thinker I'm not.
    Preferring to aggregate various news sources is more to my liking
    I'm presuming that at the outset i thought no differently to the majority at the situation unfolding.
    The kicker for me was the trashing of therapeutic drugs successful for many years and Nobel winning in the case of
    Ivermectin with the lancet getting caught offering false information the alarm bells rang and with a bit of duck duck go
    world revered scientists were putting some weight behind the therapeutics. I use and have been using a similar regime
    to that pioneered by the late Dr. Zelenko R.I.P and have remained C19 free throughout the pandemic. Unlike those who i come into contact on a daily basis in the workplace they are not so keen to engage me now with many having two c19 sickness periods after their shots and boosters.
    I want to see Fauci before a select committee to answer searching questions about the origins of the virus and his funding of gain of function without being shielded by the DNC and the MSM
    with a majority in the senate Rand Paul, Kennedy & Ron Johnson and just spitballing here will get to the bottom of it with Fauci destroying his own, he resigned because he knows what's coming.

A.T.B
    Clandestine

I'm sure you are aware of the stories below I didn't have to think independently

Debs
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...new-didnt-work

CDC
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-vaccine-doses

Dr. Death
    https://nypost.com/2022/08/22/dr-ant...t-in-december/
    So, if you're not an independent thinker. it follows you must be a mainstream one doesn't it? Are you sure about that? It's hardly a good look for someone with views like yours.