+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fauci resigns

Re: Fauci resigns

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This is the reason why we are where we are, because some people swallow all the BS and they love it! After the covid debacle the same people are now pivoting seamlessly to climate, and doing exactly what the swivel eyed YouTube channel tells them to believe. biggrin:
    FYP. Thank me later!

Valid opinions that turn out to be true every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    Nastiness is expected from the modern day kids but your sarcasm isn't a biggy
    an independent thinker I'm not.
    Preferring to aggregate various news sources is more to my liking
    I'm presuming that at the outset i thought no differently to the majority at the situation unfolding.
    The kicker for me was the trashing of therapeutic drugs successful for many years and Nobel winning in the case of
    Ivermectin with the lancet getting caught offering false information the alarm bells rang and with a bit of duck duck go
    world revered scientists were putting some weight behind the therapeutics. I use and have been using a similar regime
    to that pioneered by the late Dr. Zelenko R.I.P and have remained C19 free throughout the pandemic. Unlike those who i come into contact on a daily basis in the workplace they are not so keen to engage me now with many having two c19 sickness periods after their shots and boosters.
    I want to see Fauci before a select committee to answer searching questions about the origins of the virus and his funding of gain of function without being shielded by the DNC and the MSM
    with a majority in the senate Rand Paul, Kennedy & Ron Johnson and just spitballing here will get to the bottom of it with Fauci destroying his own, he resigned because he knows what's coming.

A.T.B
    Clandestine

I'm sure you are aware of the stories below I didn't have to think independently

Debs
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...new-didnt-work

CDC
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-vaccine-doses

Dr. Death
    https://nypost.com/2022/08/22/dr-ant...t-in-december/
    So, if you're not an independent thinker. it follows you must be a mainstream one doesn't it? Are you sure about that? It's hardly a good look for someone with views like yours.

Fauci has an appalling memory.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I like US holidays ,the measures he had brought in impacted my chances of travelling to the country with my family

His policies were also intrinsically linked to here, (they were influential with the IMF and banking) Indirectly there are probably plenty more like the film industry, food prices , car manufacturing , medical equipment , pension performance and so on )

I’m struggling to believe you even asked the question
    ah ok I'll never set a foot in that dump so it won't impact and i don't live in the UK either.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    ah ok I'll never set a foot in that dump so it won't impact and i don't live in the UK either.
    Huh? What about the other indirect direct impacts ?

fGS

Clearly your user name is a fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Fauci has an appalling memory.
    Unbelievable! Does Fauci NOT know that the Internet lives forever? HERE are the receipts:

Fauci: "I didn't shut anything down..."
    Oh really? Roll tape! pic.twitter.com/73L2pDpABS
    — Justin Hart (@justin_hart) August 23, 2022
    We've gone from washing your hands and 15 days to flatten the curve, to home imprisonment, travel restrictions, medical mandates, vaccine passports, digital id, central bank digital currencies, supply chain issues, a cost of living crisis, an energy crisis, a water crisis, an education crisis, a mental health crisis, the NHS on the brink, record working age non-covid excess deaths, collapsing businesses, and a massive transfer of wealth to the billionaire classes, all to keep us safe! And now people are demanding the implementation of radical climate measures, what could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Lad, you're off your f*****g rocker!
    Whilst being off my f****g rocker I'm pretty sure i called this

A.T.B
    Clandestine

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...finds-00053428

Whilst being off my f****g rocker I'm pretty sure i called this

A.T.B
    Clandestine

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...finds-00053428
    This was always a strange one at the time, not sure if your article mentioned it?

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...public-health/

We've gone from washing your hands and 15 days to flatten the curve, to home imprisonment, travel restrictions, medical mandates, vaccine passports, digital id, central bank digital currencies, supply chain issues, a cost of living crisis, an energy crisis, a water crisis, an education crisis, a mental health crisis, the NHS on the brink, record working age non-covid excess deaths, collapsing businesses, and a massive transfer of wealth to the billionaire classes, all to keep us safe! And now people are demanding the implementation of radical climate measures, what could possibly go wrong?
    Plus a 40-year inflation high and arming a country which is in a military conflict with a nation that has the most nuclear missiles. I still have no idea what business it is of Britain's what happens between Ukraine and Russia.

Plus a 40-year inflation high and arming a country which is in a military conflict with a nation that has the most nuclear missiles. I still have no idea what business it is of Britain's what happens between Ukraine and Russia.
    Probably some conspiracy theory like the end of abundance that only affects the normal people

don't think he's Ron Desantis cup of tea !

I think he means the trust the science bloke.
    Think trusting science or left flying scientists is now officially debunked ... In fact their lockdown mantra is now maybe killing more now and in the future , not to mention the destruction of the economy , people's mental health and children's development ..

Has Donny tweeted yet or is he still banned in the alleged land of the free

Fauci gets Rekt the best take down of this ass hat yet
    Thank you Megyn 20 minutes of riping him a new one
    I'm more hopeful that in January he'll be up before a hearing and we'll see him turning on his own
    there will be a bloodbath when he is brought to justice not that there will be a suitable justice for the crime he has committed.
    A.T.B
    Clandestine

Fauci gets Rekt the best take down of this ass hat yet
    Thank you Megyn 20 minutes of riping him a new one
    I'm more hopeful that in January he'll be up before a hearing and we'll see him turning on his own
    there will be a bloodbath when he is brought to justice not that there will be a suitable justice for the crime he has committed.
    A.T.B
    Clandestine
    this is absolutely bizarre. the level of glee you have at the imagined downfall of effectively an elderly civil servant from another country for doing his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    this is absolutely bizarre. the level of glee you have at the imagined downfall of effectively an elderly civil servant from another country for doing his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Didn't you view the video of Fauci speaking in 1999 about vaccines? This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjVVw841eUo which is just 30 seconds duration.

In it he describes how cautious you should be with a new vaccine, how it must be introduced incrementally: 500 the first year, 5,000 the second and so on to determine whether long-term problems emerge.

21 years later he had abandoned all that prior logic to constantly recommend jabbing umpteen millions of US citizens with vaccines which hadn't been tested for as little as 12 months. That's why he's ridiculed today.

Lost a lot of respect for Fauci when he decided to have a baseless chirp about the Astra Zeneca vaccine just after that moron macron had been doing the same. For someone who's been the target of extreme rightwing nationalists it seemed extra pathetic that he'd have what was essentially a bit of a xenophobic chirp. To be fair to him he did appologise though.

The bloke has had one hell of a career , sad to think that a bunch of clueless numpties want to paint him as some kind of evil master manipulator.

Didn't you view the video of Fauci speaking in 1999 about vaccines? This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjVVw841eUo which is just 30 seconds duration.

In it he describes how cautious you should be with a new vaccine, how it must be introduced incrementally: 500 the first year, 5,000 the second and so on to determine whether long-term problems emerge.

21 years later he had abandoned all that prior logic to constantly recommend jabbing umpteen millions of US citizens with vaccines which hadn't been tested for as little as 12 months. That's why he's ridiculed today.
    21 years later he'd changed his mind. Jeez, it's almost as if science develops and moves forward over time. You've turned me mate, it's all a bloody CUNSPIRACY

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    21 years later he'd changed his mind. Jeez, it's almost as if science develops and moves forward over time. You've turned me mate, it's all a bloody CUNSPIRACY
    He hanged himself with his own words. Add in Pfizer's astounding and decades long history of bribery and corruption, that are detailed in other threads in this forum, notably the world record breaking $2.3 billion fine they were hit with in 2009 by the US Department of Justice, and it becomes markedly worse. https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...nt-its-history

In fact, I will venture to say anyone who volunteered an arm to be injected with their product were either remarkably uninformed or plain stupid.