+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Whitts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Whitts

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You all missed the bit that says you can buy tickets on the gate on the night then. Or is that ‘too much trouble’ as well.
    Massively unnecessary to get so confrontational about it- some (most) people like to buy their tickets in advance.

Odd. On the ticketing website they're only selling every other row. Can't wrap my head around how that makes any sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Colin'sReversibleHat View Post
    Massively unnecessary to get so confrontational about it- some (most) people like to buy their tickets in advance.
    I do have some sympathy for you, as you appear to have only been posting for a fairly short time on here. Unfortunately you are already being dragged in to the general negativity of this site. What you have to understand is that this board is dominated by a small number of posters, quite a few of which either support other teams, don't like Cardiff City at all (or anything to do with it) or deliberately post things to wind people up, as they have nothing better to do. They think that this board is here for their benefit and no one else’s. I started posting in 2015 because I was fed up with the negativity around and criticism of everything the club, board, manager and players did by these people and decided to try to call them out and challenge what they say. As you can see, some of them don't like this at all. There are quite a few genuine posters as well but they do also tend to get caught up in the general negative attitude and positive things about what is going on rarely, if ever, surface any more. This has led to the situation in this thread, where the clubs attempt to honour an ex player who tragically died and raise funds in his memory for his charities, is being pilloried left right and centre for no good reason. I actually enjoy supporting Cardiff City and try to see the positive in what is going on. I have been accused of being a troll, multi account holder, outright liar, sworn at and vile comments made about me and my family, plus various other things on a regular basis but I will never give in to these ‘keyboard warriors’, who would like nothing better but to be left to wallow in their own self importance. Good luck and don’t let the bas****s grind you down.