+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff will have to deal with it if they don’t add a striker.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff will have to deal with it if they don’t add a striker.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Always worth a go, surely sending out Whyte, Sang, Watters or Harris would help. We paid it last season. I get we need to watch the wages but if we are going to splash the wages it was always going to be on a striker and a season long load isn’t a huge financial long term concern.
    I completely agree with you, we need to be going all out to get anyone we can who scores goals at this level. I’m just not convinced the board, or maybe even Morison as well, think that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin'sReversibleHat View Post
    I completely agree with you, we need to be going all out to get anyone we can who scores goals at this level. I’m just not convinced the board, or maybe even Morison as well, think that way.
    We're not going down. We're changing our playing style. We have lots of youngsters learning the game. This season is about transition.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    We're not going down. We're changing our playing style. We have lots of youngsters learning the game. This season is about transition.
    It is, but we are woefully weak up front. Football predictions are notoriously proved wrong, but without better goalscoring options we'll lose points over the season. Doing nothing isn't an option IMHO - if Morison can't get exactly what he wants, at least a loan signing to add choice is better than nothing..