+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Colwill

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Colwill

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He should be given 5/6 games in his natural position attacking midfield. The way he’s being used at the moment he’s more likely to fail than succeed. Needs a different manager to get the best out of him imo.
    He's never been given a run of games in a set position and it shows. I really have to question people doubting he's good enough for this level, he scored good goals last season, has shown up good international players both last season and in the summer, but people are questioning if he's good enough to play against the likes of Sonny Bradley? Madness.

He's also never really had a consistent run of starts, never mind full games, add that to a lack of a consistent position then it's a recipe for disaster.

I think it's fairly obvious that Morison either doesn't rate him or doesn't know how to use him. Hopefully it's the latter and he figures it out eventually

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    He's never been given a run of games in a set position and it shows. I really have to question people doubting he's good enough for this level, he scored good goals last season, has shown up good international players both last season and in the summer, but people are questioning if he's good enough to play against the likes of Sonny Bradley? Madness.

He's also never really had a consistent run of starts, never mind full games, add that to a lack of a consistent position then it's a recipe for disaster.

I think it's fairly obvious that Morison either doesn't rate him or doesn't know how to use him. Hopefully it's the latter and he figures it out eventually
    I don't think that Morison does rate him, i said as much some months ago, as did Hartley, i think?

Results carry on like they are and it won't matter who Morison rates, knee jerk reactions, plain crazy or total lunacy, but there have already been casualties on the managerial front, and were not even in September yet.

If it was me, I'd be more concerned about getting the team scoring goals, rather than if I was right or wrong about Colwill!!!