Thread: Flint

Flint

With the assist for Stoke's injury time equaliser against the Jacks 👍

Re: Flint

Legend 🙌

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    I thought both teams were rubbish and both us and Luton looked better lastnight..

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I thought both teams were rubbish and both us and Luton looked better lastnight..
    But, surely Swansea were playing "The Swansea Way"? 😁

But, surely Swansea were playing "The Swansea Way"? ��
    After watching them i feel we wasn't to bad lastnight??

Double Bluebird link, as Tyrese Campbell's dad is Kevin Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Double Bluebird link, as Tyrese Campbell's dad is Kevin Campbell
    I didn't know that.

I watched the 1st half on a streaming swanseas passing it around at the back antics is an accident waiting to happen, particularly the goal kick routine. The goaly squares it to a defender then makes the triangle for the return nearly resulted in 2 goals alone.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I thought both teams were rubbish and both us and Luton looked better last night..
    well Luton were! ..we were piss poor..lots of possession but no idea how to win a goal or match

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    well Luton were! ..we were piss poor..lots of possession but no idea how to win a goal or match
    Trouble is, none of the match stats that I have seen or the evidence of my own eyes at the game back up your assertion that we were ‘piss poor’. Did you go to the game or are you using your usual gloomy, pessimistic and depressive sixth sense again.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Trouble is, none of the match stats that I have seen or the evidence of my own eyes at the game back up your assertion that we were ‘piss poor’. Did you go to the game or are you using your usual gloomy, pessimistic and depressive sixth sense again.
    Or you could see we created no clear cut chances, again. We have the lowest number of shots on target in the league. We have the lowest number of shots in the six yard box, and in the box in the league. Conversely we have the second most shots from outside the box, because we aren't making chances inside the box. It is not an accident we aren't scoring. It is not difficult with good footballers to play half decent football in the middle third of the pitch, especially against sides like PNE and Luton who will let you do it to an extent. 4 goals. 8 games. Tells its own story.