+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shitz -N- Giggles In a word, how will you remember Boris Johnson?

Shitz -N- Giggles In a word, how will you remember Boris Johnson?

Re: Shitz -N- Giggles In a word, how will you remember Boris Johnson?

Deceiver-in-Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    "Mass-Immigration"... hyphenated to make it one word.

Fat cnut over achiever liar womanizer and worst PM that Britain has ever had and that's quite an feat considering Thatcher and Blair and Cameron were top candidates

There are many words of course, but in all honesty, I would choose 'unlucky'.

Now people will argue otherwise and they may argue that he didn't handle Covid well, but can anyone else think of a new PM that within three months of office faced something comparable to a global pandemic and then just as that properly eased faced war in Europe?

So yeah, people can choose many other words as well, but it's hard not to look back and also view him as being unlucky.

Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    There are many words of course, but in all honesty, I would choose 'unlucky'.

Now people will argue otherwise and they may argue that he didn't handle Covid well, but can anyone else think of a new PM that within three months of office faced something comparable to a global pandemic and then just as that properly eased faced war in Europe?

So yeah, people can choose many other words as well, but it's hard not to look back and also view him as being unlucky.
    Yes, he was an unlucky Prime Minister to a degree, or he was after winning the 2019 election at least. What he did before that tends to get forgotten now though - e.g. the illegal proroguing of Parliament and the cull from the Conservative Party of Cabinet quality talent which he surely could have done with when you consider the troop of incompetents and and arse lickers we've had to put up with for the past three years or so.

My one word to describe Johnson now would be "entitled".

Fresh air

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Fat cnut over achiever liar womanizer and worst PM that Britain has ever had and that's quite an feat considering Thatcher and Blair and Cameron were top candidates
    But here we sit, a small island in a big world still with a decent GDP, freedoms ,influence,justice ,diversity, than a lot of other countries

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yes, he was an unlucky Prime Minister to a degree, or he was after winning the 2019 election at least. What he did before that tends to get forgotten now though - e.g. the illegal proroguing of Parliament and the cull from the Conservative Party of Cabinet quality talent which he surely could have done with when you consider the troop of incompetents and and arse lickers we've had to put up with for the past three years or so.

My one word to describe Johnson now would be "entitled".
    Oh yes, he's not been unlucky in life, and he has led a very entitled life.

As PM though, amongst other things, he has undoubtedly been very unlucky. As has any European leader elected in 2019 or early 2020

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Fresh air
    We're talking Boris, not what's between your ears. I'm joking LOM. Do you think Boris controlled mass immigration well? He let in 1 million last year...

Liar

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Liar
    Yes. I've been trying to decide whether he's a pathological liar or compulsive liar. I'm thinking he's more of a compulsive liar. Some psychiatrists seem to think there is very little difference. Whatever he is, he was wholly unfit to hold any position of authority and in many professions wouldn't have allowed to do so with his track record. Politicians though seem to live to a different set of rules to the rest of us; as we're seeing with the Truss & Sunak show. I suspect it's going to get much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Yes. I've been trying to decide whether he's a pathological liar or compulsive liar. I'm thinking he's more of a compulsive liar. Some psychiatrists seem to think there is very little difference. Whatever he is, he was wholly unfit to hold any position of authority and in many professions wouldn't have allowed to do so with his track record. Politicians though seem to live to a different set of rules to the rest of us; as we're seeing with the Truss & Sunak show. I suspect it's going to get much worse.
    It's quite clear you have no idea what is going on. Your hatred is focussed on BJ because he is a Tory, but he was just the PR guy acting out a role. You need to look a lot deeper, and open your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's quite clear you have no idea what is going on. Your hatred is focussed on BJ because he is a Tory, but he was just the PR guy acting out a role. You need to look a lot deeper, and open your eyes.
    Was Johnson being booted out all part of the Great Reset and, if it was, why appoint him in the first place?

Was Johnson being booted out all part of the Great Reset and, if it was, why appoint him in the first place?
    Let's wait and see what the next chapter brings? We know who Boris is and what he was doing. Those paying attention noted that he was coordinating with leaders from specific countries around the world on both the left, and the right. The current out of control inflation and energy crisis was predicted quite a while back, and we have some ideas about what comes next. Moving forward, ignore the controlled media narrative and pay attention to what people do, not what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Let's wait and see what the next chapter brings? We know who Boris is and what he was doing. Those paying attention noted that he was coordinating with leaders from specific countries around the world on both the left, and the right. The current out of control inflation and energy crisis was predicted quite a while back, and we have some ideas about what comes next. Moving forward, ignore the controlled media narrative and pay attention to what people do, not what they say.
    Trying to be neutral about this, if I felt the same way as you about things, I’d be struggling to see where getting rid ofJohnson fits into the narrative. It could be argued that he had outlived his usefulness once Brexit had been done, but the “elite” didn’t want Brexit did they?

It may be a lot more mundane, but the most plausible reason for Johnson going for me is that a load of Tory MPs no longer viewed him as the election winning machine they’d believed him to be and they thought they were going to lose their seats if he stayed.

Trying to be neutral about this, if I felt the same way as you about things, I’d be struggling to see where getting rid of Johnson fits into the narrative. It could be argued that he had outlived his usefulness once Brexit had been done, but the “elite” didn’t want Brexit did they?

It may be a lot more mundane, but the most plausible reason for Johnson going for me is that a load of Tory MPs no longer viewed him as the election winning machine they’d believed him to be and they thought they were going to lose their seats if he stayed.
    Brexit can easily be superseded by the UN as a solution to the multiple perceived threats of pandemic, energy & climate, etc. Boris has done his bit, and he even signed over aspects of our health sovereignty to the WHO a few weeks after Brexit. From a neutral perspective, I would wait and see if the new incumbent changes direction, or runs with the existing agenda.

Trying to be neutral about this, if I felt the same way as you about things, I’d be struggling to see where getting rid ofJohnson fits into the narrative. It could be argued that he had outlived his usefulness once Brexit had been done, but the “elite” didn’t want Brexit did they?

The elite didn't want Brexit? You can't get more elite than international banking. They run and own every country in the world except Iran, China, North Korea. WW2 was partly about Germany rejecting the parasitic nature of international banking. The fact that international banking is a Jewish thing is niether here nor there. You're right the elite didn't want Brexit. JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs were remainers. Brexit was an anomaly, whereby the people voted against the establishment and shocked them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    The elite didn't want Brexit? You can't get more elite than international banking. They run and own every country in the world except Iran, China, North Korea. WW2 was partly about Germany rejecting the parasitic nature of international banking. The fact that international banking is a Jewish thing is niether here nor there. You're right the elite didn't want Brexit. JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs were remainers. Brexit was an anomaly, whereby the people voted against the establishment and shocked them.
    quelle surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    quelle surprise
    What did i say that's untrue?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    But here we sit, a small island in a big world still with a decent GDP, freedoms ,influence,justice ,diversity, than a lot of other countries
    when you wrote that? Maybe. Now! Not so much.