+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alfie

Alfie

Always liked him with his ayatollah celebrations but gone down in my estimations

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-62786614

Re: Alfie

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Always liked him with his ayatollah celebrations but gone down in my estimations

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-62786614
    Yes, i heard this on the radio. Knowingly passing on HIV to an unsuspecting lover Deserves prison in my book.

Disgusting. “He never asked” like that’s a defence.

To say the other person never asked as a form of defence seems pretty shocking

I'm confused by Alfie removing labels from his medication.
    If his ex-partner was in anyway suspicious of this then he would have asked Alfie about it. If this is the case then one of them is lying. If Mr Baum didn't think anything about it then why bring it up now?

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Yes, i heard this on the radio. Knowingly passing on HIV to an unsuspecting lover Deserves prison in my book.
    A long term in prison.

It's a terrible thing that he's done.
    Ruined his career at the same time, doubt he'll work much after this.

Awful. Why remove labels to avoid being found out if he didn't think he could pass on HIV?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    It's a terrible thing that he's done.
    Ruined his career at the same time, doubt he'll work much after this.
    He's due to appear in panto in Cardiff this Christmas. If he had any sense he'd pull out until this is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    He's due to appear in panto in Cardiff this Christmas. If he had any sense he'd pull out until this is resolved.
    Was the pun intended?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Was the pun intended?
    You may think that. I couldn't possibly comment.

I'm confused by Alfie removing labels from his medication.
    If his ex-partner was in anyway suspicious of this then he would have asked Alfie about it. If this is the case then one of them is lying. If Mr Baum didn't think anything about it then why bring it up now?
    I would guess at the time he didn't realise. I'm not sure that it's overly relevant though, he has admitted not telling him with the defence that he didn't ask. By any stretch of the imagination that's an admission of guilt, I can't see anything to suggest we should be pointing at the victim.

What's it all about.....

I would guess at the time he didn't realise. I'm not sure that it's overly relevant though, he has admitted not telling him with the defence that he didn't ask. By any stretch of the imagination that's an admission of guilt, I can't see anything to suggest we should be pointing at the victim.
    I'm not pointing at the victim,just considering one part of the evidence.
    Either way, it doesn't look good for Alfie.

I thought this was about me. Got me thinking what have i done now. Oh and by the way i am very much heterosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    I thought this was about me. Got me thinking what have i done now. Oh and by the way i am very much heterosexual.
    But have you been spreading any STDs

Don't suspect we will be seeing him on the Tele much more as the face of the gay sportsman/hiv ambassador.

Shame really as I'm sure many may have looked to him for strength.

Given his elevation in the public eye I'm surprised this hasn't come out sooner.

If he wasn't gay he'd have no TV career, He's played on it time and again to keep himself in the public eye.
    If this latest story is true then it's a despicable thing to do to someone.

Life threatening STDs

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    If he wasn't gay he'd have no TV career, He's played on it time and again to keep himself in the public eye.
    If this latest story is true then it's a despicable thing to do to someone.
    I agree. I'm still not convinced he's really gay, converted bisexual but dragged along with the latest societal trend that the media rewards with ATTENTION. I don't understand the guy at all. Didn't he have a wife and kids?

I remember seeing him being interviewed and reveling in the notion that he was some kind of a hero because he had single handedly "beaten" AIDS. I remember thinking oh no you didn't mate, it was the anti-viral drugs that you were given (developed by the despised big pharma BTW) that control the HIV you caught.

Im a clean living guy ill have you know

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    I agree. I'm still not convinced he's really gay, converted bisexual but dragged along with the latest societal trend that the media rewards with ATTENTION. I don't understand the guy at all. Didn't he have a wife and kids?
    Fck me, you get worse every time you post

It’s disgusting and now playing the victim. He’s vile.

It might not be the death sentence that it was but not disclosing that before shagging someone is about as low as you can get.