+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NOT MANY WILL AGREE

Re: NOT MANY WILL AGREE

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    There's "ups and downs" then there's terminal decline into Div 1. Another 3/4 straigjt losses and he has to go
    I think you need to look up the definition of ‘terminal’.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I would snap your hands off for midtable. If we don't win one of the next 3, I'd sack him (or his coaches) though as I think they're miles off it. I don't think his football is hard to coach, it is a piece of piss to play nice football in the middle third with half decent players.
    Your arguments against Morison are bankrupt. You have been calling for his head since he was appointed. How about you do what you are supposed to do as a fan and get behind the team and manager.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I think you need to look up the definition of ‘terminal’.
    In the context of this seasons campaign "terminal" is correct usage as this season will be lost and we can not rerun the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Morison has managed us for 40 league games, which is almost an entire Championship season. How many good team performances have there been in that time?
    Is it fair to judge him on last season when he had so much dead wood to clear?

Your arguments against Morison are bankrupt. You have been calling for his head since he was appointed. How about you do what you are supposed to do as a fan and get behind the team and manager.
    Because I am extremely concerned and I think he's miles out of his depth. I do not think he is a good manager. I was relatively pro Slade, I was pro Harris, I loved Warnock (pre relegation, anyway). I think Morison, Ramusat and Hudson are not up to the task. That's why we've stopped scoring (or creating chances), that's why we ship goal after goal at set pieces and that's why we are 22nd. This dire start has not come out of nowhere. I thought I was wrong after the first 2 home games, I was not.

Stats wise, going forward we are the worst team in the league but a street. I mean even Glen Williams is saying it now. It has to change, and quickly. I do not boo, I do not shout at the team when they play, and I desperately want us to do well but if you think me voicing my personal concerns on here which I sincerely doubt SM reads, let alone takes seriously, makes me a sh*t fan then you need to pull your head out of your arse. If everyone towed the party line, we'd never get anything done.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Yes. He brought in 5 players in January, who were all first teamers, while he still had Championship regulars (this season) in Flint (at Stoke), Ralls, Wintle, Ng, as well as Smithies, Morrison, McGuinness, Davies, Colwill and Bagan. It's not like he was dealing with a team of no marks. He also had a month or 2 of Kieffer Moore.

We performed better last season under Morison than we have so far this season.

In the context of this seasons campaign "terminal" is correct usage as this season will be lost and we can not rerun the campaign.
    Which would make every season "terminal"....

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Which would make every season "terminal"....
    Only if you failed to survive in that league, that season. Which is the basic mission. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

To me this was a season of clearing out the over paid dead wood and changing the way the team play.
    I understand we are not doing well at the moment but surely after bringing in so many new players we should be a little more patient?

For me a mid table finish will be a decent return aslong has we are in a good position at the end of this campaign to add to what we have and build a better squad to push for a higher finish next season?

Obviously come Christmas if we are relegation threatened we should seriously look at replacing Morrison but otherwise i'd happily give him the full campaign ..
    I wouldn't leave it until Xmas. I'd give Morison until the World Cup break. Hopefully he can sort out our deficiencies and it's onwards and upwards for us!

Only if you failed to survive in that league, that season. Which is the basic mission. Why is this so hard to comprehend?
    Because you're using words in the wrong context again. Remember "exponential"?

What is the difference in me not rating Morison, in you not rating Nelson?