+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's Booster Time

Re: It's Booster Time

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder’s Mam View Post
    I’m the only person using my real name in this thread.
    Definitely not so.
    Check out Underhill 1927.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Definitely not so.
    1927 is his maiden name

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    It does say that however ,”free thinkers “ have been suggesting this all along and were called out for being “anti- vaxxers”

They have to be careful how to put the message across hence the ambiguity
    You’re still called anti vaxxers though

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You’re still called anti vaxxers though
    Why would you suggest I’m an anti vaxxer just because I have posted an article from a Danish media outlet ?

Do you know my vaccine status, do you know how many boosters I’ve had ?

Interested to know as your making quite an assumption on a public forum

Why you so concerned?

Why would you suggest I’m an anti vaxxer just because I have posted an article from a Danish media outlet ?

Because you completely misinterpreted to enforce the narrative you want. That’s why.

Then you tried to twist someone’s family tragedy in a plus point to your pointless point.

I posted the link because it’s likely that other governments will at least look into this. As quoted , from personal experience I can understand why the Danish authorities have made this decision.

If you think it’s wrong or don’t like it it’s your own personal choice. I suggest it’s unwise to make informed decisions of this nature from a football messageboard.

I just assumed from your free thinkers post, relax, I couldn’t care less if you’ve had it or not

I posted the link because it’s likely that other governments will at least look into this. As quoted , from personal experience I can understand why the Danish authorities have made this decision.

If you think it’s wrong or don’t like it it’s your own personal choice. I suggest it’s unwise to make informed decisions of this nature from a football messageboard.
    You didn’t even understand the link you posted though that’s what the whole discussion is about.

The U.K. announced ages ago they’re doing the same as Denmark because there isn’t enough to give it to everyone. So the most vulnerable are being prioritised.

I couldn’t care less if you’ve had it or not.

[QUOTE=William Treseder’s Mam;5344855]You didn’t even understand the link you posted though that’s what the whole discussion is about.

The U.K. announced ages ago they’re doing the same as Denmark because there isn’t enough to give it to everyone. So the most vulnerable are being prioritised.

I didn’t understand the link you sound just like a few previous posters on here that’s obvious

I've renamed Cliff Richard's song Mistletoe and Wine to Booster Time, Myocarditis and Decline.

Now I need some lyrics. Any ideas?

I didn’t understand the link you sound just like a few previous posters on here that’s obvious
    You, of all posters, shouldnt be chucking that accusation round

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You, of all posters, shouldnt be chucking that accusation round
    I’ve got to be honest , I don’t know why you think I have more than one account , perhaps people have similar opinions to me , or feel more comfortable to post based on the narrative shift.

It’s a football messageboard, and it really isn’t at the forefront of my life, unlike some, clearly. As I’ve said, if you’re that concerned ask Mike Morris to run a simple I.P audit ( it would take about 30 seconds) and he can satisfy your accusation via a PM I’m sure.

It’s a no no from me it devalues the board even further than it already is.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder’s Mam View Post
    I think the U.K. is using the BA.1 anyway and not the .4 and .5

Weird that I can never remember anyone worrying about this with the updates flu vaccine every year.
    11 reasons an annual COVID-19 booster is NOT LIKE an annual flu shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USKDUvKmN5Q

I’ve got to be honest , I don’t know why you think I have more than one account , perhaps people have similar opinions to me , or feel more comfortable to post based on the narrative shift.

It’s a football messageboard, and it really isn’t at the forefront of my life, unlike some, clearly. As I’ve said, if you’re that concerned ask Mike Morris to run a simple I.P audit ( it would take about 30 seconds) and he can satisfy your accusation via a PM I’m sure.

It’s a no no from me it devalues the board even further than it already is.
    So obviously you'll be sending a PM about WTM and Cyril's IP addresses? Yes?

Or perhaps they just have similar opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So obviously you'll be sending a PM about WTM and Cyril's IP addresses? Yes?

Or perhaps they just have similar opinions?
    Exactly FGS

Exactly FGS
    Lardy & Cyril's opinions are so similar that they pumped out the exact same propaganda for 5 years. It's very rare that two people who are known to each other can be consistently wrong about exactly the same things

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Lardy & Cyril's opinions are so similar that they pumped out the exact same propaganda for 5 years. It's very rare that two people who are known to each other can be consistently wrong about exactly the same things
    Hence the snide comments and fluster …. There are a few of them …. It’s a small world though

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Definitely not so.
    Facts

Hence the snide comments and fluster …. There are a few of them …. It’s a small world though
    It’s clear though that you were posting under a different name back in early 2020 though.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It’s clear though that you were posting under a different name back in early 2020 though.
    I didn’t use this board for years prior to this account, I used to have an account on here when a poster called QPR London was a regular, not sure how long ago that was and I used to read Nigel Blues match reports , prior to this account I just used to view only as the red chat didn’t interest me whatsoever.

I think from memory , you’re the only poster who I remember from years ago with the same user name and one or two others ( so it appears most have changed their names)

That being said , I think years ago most posters including myself used to just talk about football 99% of the time