Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
0/10 The worst PM in my lifetime.
Constantly lying and lazy.
Embarrassed into U turns in providing free school meals by a footballer, far too slow to respond to covid, an excuse of a Brexit deal that has provided zero benefits, a cruel and failed immigration system and then all the lies

Twelve years of the Tories and what a mess he has left the country in. Soaring inflation, the health service with huge backlogs, public sector strikes likely to go across the board and utility bills going through the roof.

How anyone can vote for these incompetent chances is beyond me.
How was he lazy? The footballer didn't embarrass him. The left wing press decided it was his job to feed other peoples kids. So he yielded. The lockdowns were a massively exspensive over reaction, which will never be repeated when faced with a similar virus. The benefits of Brexit are yet to be realised, far too early. What about a higher degree of democracy we now have since removing the "democratic deficit" of Brussels rule?
Soaring inflation is due to the Ukraine conflict. Are you against Britain's support for Ukraine? ( i am)
The huge backlogs in the NHS are due to a very strict lockdown that you wanted more of...
Strikes are due to Ukraine induced inflation, as are utility bills sky rocketing. Again, are you against the American empire fighting a proxy war with Russia in Ukraine? Kier Starmer isn't, so you'd have soaring inflation with him and he sacked a front bencher for turning up at a strikers picket lol Starmer also wanted a larger lockdown. So the NHS backlog would be even worse.