+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rate Boris's reign out of ten

International

Rate Boris's reign out of ten

9.5 out of 10
    3 for getting Brexit done
    1 for the vaccines and covid
    5.5 for the parties and completely winding up all the lefties, especially Douc-ie it's been fun

The King is dead long live the Queen

Never forget Beer Korma is the only acting political party leader investigated for breaking covid rules!

Re: Rate Boris's reign out of ten

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    9.5 out of 10
    5.5 for the parties and completely winding up all the lefties, especially Douc-ie it's been fun

Never forget Beer Korma is the only acting political party leader investigated for breaking covid rules!
    Brexit isn't done. It's going to run and run, it's seen off 3 PMs.
    He killed 50k plus people as a result of his inaction
    He's a complete tosser and showed distain for the rest of us who abided by the rules

I'm no fan of Starmer but he's been cleared

0/10 for Boris. He's somehow managed to be worse than May and Cameron. Truss is going to slash worker's rights, which should be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Brexit isn't done. It's going to run and run, it's seen off 3 PMs.
    He killed 50k plus people as a result of his inaction
    He's a complete tosser and showed distain for the rest of us who abided by the rules

I'm no fan of Starmer but he's been cleared

0/10 for Boris. He's somehow managed to be worse than May and Cameron. Truss is going to slash worker's rights, which should be fun
    Truss is a pound shop thatcher and Boris was and is a complete Kent with no values at all - if he can treat those closest to him with such contempt and disdain the general public have no chance

Politics is morally bankrupt in this country and has been for years regardless of the colour of the rosette - it is elitist and only serves to line the pockets of themselves and their cronies

9.5 out of 10
    3 for getting Brexit done 0 brexit is nowhere near done
    1 for the vaccines and covid 0 he caught it and took a hospital bed
    5.5 for the parties and completely winding up all the lefties, especially Douc-ie it's been fun 0 No place for fecking around in politics hence the mess you are in

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Truss is a pound shop thatcher and Boris was and is a complete Kent with no values at all - if he can treat those closest to him with such contempt and disdain the general public have no chance

Politics is morally bankrupt in this country and has been for years regardless of the colour of the rosette - it is elitist and only serves to line the pockets of themselves and their cronies
    👍
    What he said..

6/10

The more you look back on it, what a horrendous hand he was dealt. I think he did okay on Covid tbh. I think he did well on the Ukraine and I think he did the right thing in finally getting us out the EU after the referendum. He loses points for his dishonesty and losing the trust of people.

On most other things, it's kinda impossible to tell because Covid then Ukraine have wrecked any plans.

Minus 10. Boris Accelerated the Kalergi plan.
    Anyone hear the speech Liz Truss just made? Sounded like a 6th form liberal democrat. Which exactly what she was.
    Truss is just a puppet. Already hawkish on Russia, which will please her zio-con owners. In her tea time speech, she described the Ukraine conflict as "Putin's war". Who is she kidding? It's the American empire's war and British people will freeze to death for it.

9.5 out of 10

You are havin a laugh he was and still is a lying lazy twat no morals what so ever.-10

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    6/10

The more you look back on it, what a horrendous hand he was dealt. I think he did okay on Covid tbh. I think he did well on the Ukraine and I think he did the right thing in finally getting us out the EU after the referendum. He loses points for his dishonesty and losing the trust of people.

On most other things, it's kinda impossible to tell because Covid then Ukraine have wrecked any plans.
    I agree. Truss, who the MPs selected to run for leader was clearly the wrong choice, but she has been given an even worse hand tha Johnson. Labour got blamed incorrectly for the financial crisis and the Tories will be blamed for the energy crisis and the financial crisis which will inevitably follow. The economy is shot and is likely to become a basket case.

Quote Originally Posted by John Buchanan View Post
    👍
    What he said..
    Apologies. What he or she said.or any other appropriate terminology.
    Last edited by John Buchanan; 06-09-22 at 16:34. Reason: Gender confusion, fear of being cancelled.

Hate all this chummy ‘Boris’, it’s Johnson, no, actually it’s F*cking Johnson. The man didn’t give a shite, nothing decent can be attributed to him, a complete upper class tosser.

He was Risdale in disguise.

International

6/10

Agreed very tough hand, an almost impossible job, as is the next ones, tough times!

9.5 out of 10
    5.5 for the parties
    Is that 9.5 out of 30 or

3/3 for getting Brexit done
    1/1 for the vaccines and covid
    5.5/6 for the parties?

He used a similar method in calculating the number of new hospitals he was building.

He probably thought of it as a reign, but no, he didn’t make it to world king - or he hasn’t done so yet.

I’m feeling well disposed towards Johnson today because he’s gone and also because I heard him say something which made me laugh - that’s a first in my life. Therefore, I’ll give him one point for the vaccine and not take any off him for being a lying scumbag.

One out of ten for me.

0/10 The worst PM in my lifetime.
    Constantly lying and lazy.
    Embarrassed into U turns in providing free school meals by a footballer, far too slow to respond to covid, an excuse of a Brexit deal that has provided zero benefits, a cruel and failed immigration system and then all the lies

Twelve years of the Tories and what a mess he has left the country in. Soaring inflation, the health service with huge backlogs, public sector strikes likely to go across the board and utility bills going through the roof.

How anyone can vote for these incompetent chancers is beyond me.

6/10

I can't argue with that James - maybe dock him a point because the Cummins affair as well.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Hate all this chummy ‘Boris’, it’s Johnson, no, actually it’s F*cking Johnson. The man didn’t give a shite, nothing decent can be attributed to him, a complete upper class tosser.
    Abso****inglutely It's Johnson and not (brand) Boris

Worst PM in modern times. Made so called "difficult hand" worse. Lets not forget his ties with Russia. He should never have been mayor of London, let alone Prime Minister.

6/10

If we are benchmarking the /10 against our expectation then I don't think it is entirely fair to remove points for dishonesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Minus 10. Boris Accelerated the Kalergi plan.
    Anyone hear the speech Liz Truss just made? Sounded like a 6th form liberal democrat. Which exactly what she was.
    Truss is just a puppet. Already hawkish on Russia, which will please her zio-con owners. In her tea time speech, she described the Ukraine conflict as "Putin's war". Who is she kidding? It's the American empire's war and British people will freeze to death for it.
    only minus 10?

I'd give the vile fecker minus 1,000,000 and I am being extremely generous here

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    0/10 The worst PM in my lifetime.
    Constantly lying and lazy.
    Embarrassed into U turns in providing free school meals by a footballer, far too slow to respond to covid, an excuse of a Brexit deal that has provided zero benefits, a cruel and failed immigration system and then all the lies

Twelve years of the Tories and what a mess he has left the country in. Soaring inflation, the health service with huge backlogs, public sector strikes likely to go across the board and utility bills going through the roof.

How anyone can vote for these incompetent chances is beyond me.
    How was he lazy? The footballer didn't embarrass him. The left wing press decided it was his job to feed other peoples kids. So he yielded. The lockdowns were a massively exspensive over reaction, which will never be repeated when faced with a similar virus. The benefits of Brexit are yet to be realised, far too early. What about a higher degree of democracy we now have since removing the "democratic deficit" of Brussels rule?
    Soaring inflation is due to the Ukraine conflict. Are you against Britain's support for Ukraine? ( i am)
    The huge backlogs in the NHS are due to a very strict lockdown that you wanted more of...
    Strikes are due to Ukraine induced inflation, as are utility bills sky rocketing. Again, are you against the American empire fighting a proxy war with Russia in Ukraine? Kier Starmer isn't, so you'd have soaring inflation with him and he sacked a front bencher for turning up at a strikers picket lol Starmer also wanted a larger lockdown. So the NHS backlog would be even worse.

9.5 out of 10

If you think that winding up the lefties is the greatest achievement of a country’s PM then it suggests pretty clearly that you think he was an absolute bag of shit as well, you’ve kinda kicked your own arse here

It’s a minus score from me as well and also the worst PM in my lifetime.
    I stay clear of commenting on political threads but British politicians are right now at the bottom of the barrel.