+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Energy Prices

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Energy Prices

I’ve just changed my payment with OVO to “on demand” basically instead of them guessing how much I use , I only pay for what I use.

They wanted to increase my Direct Debit from ?£110 to £280 a month. I’m £450 in credit with them also.

My winter bills for last year were around £100 a month. All predictions seem to suggest that will double this winter , which is well below the £280 they want throughout the year.

On top of that there’s the £60 a month from government for next 6 months , plus my £450 in credit I won’t be paying any bills till the spring at least.

Absolutely charlatan’s the lot of them. They do t want anyone owing them money so they over estimate what people need to pay.

Re: Energy Prices

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    I’ve just changed my payment with OVO to “on demand” basically instead of them guessing how much I use , I only pay for what I use.

They wanted to increase my Direct Debit from ?£110 to £280 a month. I’m £450 in credit with them also.

My winter bills for last year were around £100 a month. All predictions seem to suggest that will double this winter , which is well below the £280 they want throughout the year.

On top of that there’s the £60 a month from government for next 6 months , plus my £450 in credit I won’t be paying any bills till the spring at least.

Absolutely charlatan’s the lot of them. They do t want anyone owing them money so they over estimate what people need to pay.
    im with you on this