+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Opportunity taken, burying news in a crises. #clotshot disciples need not look

Opportunity taken, burying news in a crises. #clotshot disciples need not look

Re: Opportunity taken, burying news in a crises. #clotshot disciples need not look

Re: Opportunity taken, burying news in a crises. #clotshot disciples need not look

you do realise that this was in the papers on Tuesday, so unless they knew that the Queen was about to die before everyone else your claim that it is burying bad news looks a little foolish?
    not sure if it applies to Wales either, looking at the wording it could be just England

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    you do realise that this was in the papers on Tuesday, so unless they knew that the Queen was about to die before everyone else your claim that it is burying bad news looks a little foolish?
    not sure if it applies to Wales either, looking at the wording it could be just England
    I’m presuming you didn’t have kids between these age brackets , I do , and I’m going to refuse my 5 year old if we are asked.

For balance I’ve just authorised my 75 year old mother to be allowed her umpteenth booster.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I’m presuming you didn’t have kids between these age brackets , I do , and I’m going to refuse my 5 year old if we are asked.

For balance I’ve just authorised my 75 year old mother to be allowed her umpteenth booster.
    I do and my youngest is booked in for his second vaccine later this month

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I do and my youngest is booked in for his second vaccine later this month
    That’s your choice , but personally I don’t see the benefit considering my boy has had it ( I say had it, he tested positive with one of those kits) twice and is was no more than the usual cold.

Now , if it stopped transmission,then perhaps it would be under consideration, but as far as I know it doesn’t.

My ex and I have decided not to vaccinate our two kids. Or she did and I went along with it, as I was neutral on the issue.

I wouldn't subject my kids to any experimental medical treatments that are undergoing clinical trials, but that's just me.

This article is interesting…. It suggests it’s the administration of the vaccine that’s causing some issues rather than anything else.

https://twitter.com/backtolife_2024/..._WxsdtoxzH7BYg

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    The dates of those articles - Sept 6th, Sept 5th, Sept 3rd. Date of Queen's death - Sept 8th.

Do you ever tire of making yourself look silly?

A.T.B

Delmbox

Thumbs up Re: Opportunity taken, burying news in a crises. #clotshot disciples need not look

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    This article is interesting…. It suggests it’s the administration of the vaccine that’s causing some issues rather than anything else.

https://twitter.com/backtolife_2024/..._WxsdtoxzH7BYg
    A new vax technology, no long term safety data, no liability, test data sealed for 75 years, and nobody knows the effects of having multiple shots with different formulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I wouldn't subject my kids to any experimental medical treatments that are undergoing clinical trials, but that's just me.
    Allowing your child to be injected with experimental Gene Therapy is tantamount to child abuse there isn't any point
    arguing with those who play Russian roulette, they are in the already lost 20% who will never see anything other than
    the programming they bought when attending infants. The fact that the government are back peddling should be a Red Flag. I'll not now or ever back down on this and long for the day when the bas***ds who did this hang for treason.

A.T.B
    Clandestine

Long Live the King
    and welcome to the Prince and Princess of Wales