+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rothschild owned Economist magazine's front cover

Re: Rothschild owned Economist magazine's front cover

You wish.

I'd wager my Pot Noodles bunker is larger than the one you hope to survive in is.

Rumoured the CIA director had a hush-hush meeting with Nancy Pelosi and other scummy Yank politicians on Monday.

Now it is reported the reps of the spy agencies of Britain, Canada, New Zealand, US and Australia are meeting in New Zealand. Clues indicating the September 23 to 27 timeframe for SHTF could be accurate.

Queenstown, New Zealand hosts Five Eyes network gathering amid high secrecy and security:-

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/queens...PQSOC5DTBN4UQ/

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I've got my own bunker mate, it's bigger, better & deeper than Organ's.
    Ewww we're not mates but well done on the bunker

Off out by half nine for a lengthy sesh but not before getting a pre-apocalypse haircut.

It's caption competition time. The bloke on the right is Evelyn Rothschild.

pzs.jpg

pzs.jpg

If you don't help us get the apocalypse to take place Organ Morgan will be so disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You're supposed to look down, so I can flick your nose.

Interesting Guardian article from earlier this month which concentrates on the hazards the ultra wealthy are trying to solve to help ensure their own survival in a post tits up world.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/202...chest-rushkoff

The super-rich ‘preppers’ planning to save themselves from the apocalypse

Tech billionaires are buying up luxurious bunkers and hiring military security to survive a societal collapse they helped create, but like everything they do, it has unintended consequences.

Robert Kiyosaki, a seriously wealthy Yank businessman (his Wiki bio here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kiyosaki) may have been reading some of my messages here.

He says the world's going to shite before this month's end.

Refuses to embed here.

I've Been Warned Not To Talk About This, Here It Is. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHwrC0845cg

Interesting Guardian article from earlier this month which concentrates on the hazards the ultra wealthy are trying to solve to help ensure their own survival in a post tits up world.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/202...chest-rushkoff

The super-rich ‘preppers’ planning to save themselves from the apocalypse

Tech billionaires are buying up luxurious bunkers and hiring military security to survive a societal collapse they helped create, but like everything they do, it has unintended consequences.
    So now Bob W's favourite rag are writing about conspiracy theories?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So now Bob W's favourite rag are writing about conspiracy theories?
    A little bird tells me Delmbox is hoping to survive in a space Lardy owns, his broom cupboard.

Robert Kiyosaki, a seriously wealthy Yank businessman (his Wiki bio here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kiyosaki) may have been reading some of my messages here.

He says the world's going to shite before this month's end.

Refuses to embed here.

I've Been Warned Not To Talk About This, Here It Is. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHwrC0845cg
    How do you reconcile the endless and conflicting apocalyspe predictions that we associate with you on here? Was it last month that the balloon was meant to go up? Later this month? The magnetic pole change next March? The Great Reset some time later and when the clotshots start their work in killing off the population of the globe? When will with the black-eyed zombie babies take over? I'm losing track as to which apocalypse is to finish off us oiks.

I've waited months for a reply to my mRNA question and weeks for when you believe the people of Somerset may rise up. You also ignore reminders.

You can find time to gallivant in planes, spend ages seducing a woman and crafting numerous questions for my attention. Your procrastinating is boundless.

You've been given the imminent dates (this Friday to next Tuesday) for the 'trigger' event that will change everything for the worse to occur. How you may or may not prepare is your concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    How do you reconcile the endless and conflicting apocalyspe predictions that we associate with you on here? Was it last month that the balloon was meant to go up? Later this month? The magnetic pole change next March? The Great Reset some time later and when the clotshots start their work in killing off the population of the globe? When will with the black-eyed zombie babies take over? I'm losing track as to which apocalypse is to finish off us oiks.
    I think what he is trying to say is your retirement isn't going to end very well, and how it comes about immaterial. Maybe it's as simple as the four horseman coming to town?

I've waited months for a reply to my mRNA question and weeks for when you believe the people of Somerset may rise up. You also ignore reminders.

You can find time to gallivant in planes, spend ages seducing a woman and crafting numerous questions for my attention. Your procrastinating is boundless.

You've been given the imminent dates (this Friday to next Tuesday) for the 'trigger' event that will change everything for the worse to occur. How you may or may not prepare is your concern
    I have already advised you that I would look into any subjects you raise if it wasn't for the fact that you post so many ludicrous posts about a plethora of apocalypse predictions, black-eyed zombie babies and other bollocks. I also stated in that reply that you may occasionally mention something of value but it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack amongst your ludicrous and often debunked posts
    On the other hand, you seem to have zero embarrassment when you post predictions that don't come to pass and links that you don't do due dilgence on and, as a result, get mocked on here when they are debunked in minutes by other contributors. Your link to the Twitter prediction of the Queen's death was hugely comical and a schoolboy error on your part. However, you will ignore all those embarrassments and go back to the well for the next apocalypse prediction - and as I asked: how do you reconcile them all??????
    Surely, you can't come back from another stint in the wilderness if the balloon doesn't go up by a week tomorrow.

Surely, you can't come back from another stint in the wilderness if the balloon doesn't go up by a week tomorrow.
    The Balloon d'Or?

I have already advised you that I would look into any subjects you raise if it wasn't for the fact that you post so many ludicrous posts about a plethora of apocalypse predictions, black-eyed zombie babies and other bollocks. I also stated in that reply that you may occasionally mention something of value but it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack amongst your ludicrous and often debunked posts
    On the other hand, you seem to have zero embarrassment when you post predictions that don't come to pass and links that you don't do due dilgence on and, as a result, get mocked on here when they are debunked in minutes by other contributors. Your link to the Twitter prediction of the Queen's death was hugely comical and a schoolboy error on your part. However, you will ignore all those embarrassments and go back to the well for the next apocalypse prediction - and as I asked: how do you reconcile them all??????
    Lots more word salad prevarication. Cyril, your former leader, also hated answering awkward questions. Your dodging is becoming more convoluted with every new message. You have now abandoned paragraphs and included a chav-like row of question marks: you are on the ropes; the pressure's become too much.

I recall linking to a tweet with the predicted date of Her Maj's passing. I added a one-word comment, which was crumbs, crikey or similar. It was hardly a ringing endorsement.

Back to those dates, September 23 to 27 inclusive. The videos below pinpoint the 24th, as does the image. In the first a German politician predicted during February this year that we will all remember where we were on that date.

For what it's worth my money's on the 25th to 27th for a reason not mentioned in any of what's beneath. Those are the dates for this year's Rosh Hashanah. Research the seven-year Shmita cycle and the significance of the year 2022 for greater insight.

Should you choose to do so, prepare to shudder.

https://imgur.com/a/PvGKv8O#YsY8ofY

Let's wait a week and see who the almighty chump is.

Could be OM's Last Stand.

Let's wait a week and see who the almighty chump is.
    Whatever unfolds, you became a Premier League chump the instant you rolled a sleeve up.

I reckon it's odds-on you're intent on a Champions League spot by falling for the same risible spiel for a record-equalling fourth time.

Whatever unfolds, you became a Premier League chump the instant you rolled a sleeve up.

I reckon it's odds-on you're intent on a Champions League spot by falling for the same risible spiel for a record-equalling fourth time.
    This time next week you will take the crown of official Nut Job on here.

Lots more word salad prevarication. Cyril, your former leader, also hated answering awkward questions. Your dodging is becoming more convoluted with every new message. You have now abandoned paragraphs and included a chav-like row of question marks: you are on the ropes; the pressure's become too much.

I recall linking to a tweet with the predicted date of Her Maj's passing. I added a one-word comment, which was crumbs, crikey or similar. It was hardly a ringing endorsement.

Back to those dates, September 23 to 27 inclusive. The videos below pinpoint the 24th, as does the image. In the first a German politician predicted during February this year that we will all remember where we were on that date.

For what it's worth my money's on the 25th to 27th for a reason not mentioned in any of what's beneath. Those are the dates for this year's Rosh Hashanah. Research the seven-year Shmita cycle and the significance of the year 2022 for greater insight.

I count four paragraphs in my post concerned, OM. Are you having more problems understanding/using IT?

I count four paragraphs in my post concerned, OM. Are you having more problems understanding/using IT?
    Paragraphs are separated by spaces between them. Have you forgotten? Also, instead of getting a finger stuck on your question mark key, try this combo ?! in future for emphasis.

This is pretty basic stuff. You need to up your game.

Paragraphs are separated by spaces between them. Have you forgotten? Also, instead of getting a finger stuck on your question mark key, try this combo ?! in future for emphasis.

This is pretty basic stuff. You need to up your game.
    I don't feel the need to comply with using spaces between paragraphs when using a medium that people access using mobile phones etc.
    Neither do I indent the first word of paragraphs on here or add two spaces after a full stop.

Is that the best you can do when spewing out apocalypse news on every front without ever explaining how the various predictions can be reconciled? You post endless links and comments about them but you seem to be reticent to respond to a legitimate question regarding the very predictions that you raise in the first place.
    It's rather different to my lack of enthusiasm of looking into other things that you refer to when you won't even answer such straightforward questions on the main subject matter that you are known for on here.

Could be OM's Last Stand.
    After thousand pound coat-gate, then "crikey look at this faked prediction of the queen's death that I fell hook line and sinker for" I'm surprised he's put it all on the line so soon but it'll be nice to see an end to all the nonsense on the 24th

I don't feel the need to comply with using spaces between paragraphs when using a medium that people access using mobile phones etc.
    Neither do I indent the first word of paragraphs on here or add two spaces after a full stop.

Is that the best you can do when spewing out apocalypse news on every front without ever explaining how the various predictions can be reconciled? You post endless links and comments about them but you seem to be reticent to respond to a legitimate question regarding the very predictions that you raise in the first place.
    It's rather different to my lack of enthusiasm of looking into other things that you refer to when you won't even answer such straightforward questions on the main subject matter that you are known for on here.
    I tend to stay out of these conspiracy theory debates on here

But I agree with OM on one thing

Spacing between paragraphs is very welcome

Thank you