+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Careful tonight lads. Any disrespect towards "her maj" gets you a lifetime ban

Re: Careful tonight lads. Any disrespect towards "her maj" gets you a lifetime ban

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Pretty soon we'll be told how super, smashing and great the tampon man and his missus are. This pair of adulterers:-

Seen this clip on Twitter with people being like “LOOK”, I’m really sure what the man is meant to have done wrong, he just got annoyed at a leaky fountain pen

Re: Careful tonight lads. Any disrespect towards "her maj" gets you a lifetime ban

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Seen this clip on Twitter with people being like “LOOK”, I’m really sure what the man is meant to have done wrong, he just got annoyed at a leaky fountain pen
    He was concerned about leaving a blank sheet of paper.

Observed the minute’s silence at tonight’s game but then sat down when the national anthem was sung. A guy in front then sat down too and a fellow STH refused to enter the stadium until it was all over as he is a republican. Very few were actually singing the anthem. General consensus around me was that this mourning lark is totally over the top.

What an odious individual Charles is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    What an odious individual Charles is.
    He's not that nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Observed the minute’s silence at tonight’s game but then sat down when the national anthem was sung. A guy in front then sat down too and a fellow STH refused to enter the stadium until it was all over as he is a republican. Very few were actually singing the anthem. General consensus around me was that this mourning lark is totally over the top.
    Thankfully, I will be avoiding the morbid love-in for the next few days. I'll be walking the SW Coast Path in Cornwall on Fri, Sat and Sun (and reaching the halfway mark on Saturday), trying out surfing in Devon on the way down today and walking in the Quantocks on Monday. However, we still have the coronation to come.....

People queuing overnight to see the coffin, honestly haven’t a clue what it’s all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Thankfully, I will be avoiding the morbid love-in for the next few days. I'll be walking the SW Coast Path in Cornwall on Fri, Sat and Sun (and reaching the halfway mark on Saturday), trying out surfing in Devon on the way down today and walking in the Quantocks on Monday. However, we still have the coronation to come.....
    I hope you’ll be wearing a suitably sombre wet suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    One has to persevere to find any other news on BBC 1 at the moment. War in Europe has been given the same status as the hamster on a roller skate was given by Trevor Mcdonald on News At Ten on a very quiet news day many moons ago.
    The BBC had a full round up of the week's events in Ukraine last night, about 20 minutes in mind. Talking about how momentous it had been, how successfully they are taking territory back etc. Just seemed a bit strange really. These momentous events in Ukraine hadn't even had a mention from them for 4 days because a 96yr old had died.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I hope you’ll be wearing a suitably sombre wet suit.
    The cold sea conditions certainly stop anything other than half mast being possible.

F'King Charles!

The reason Wales isn't represented on the Royal Standard flag

Worth a read before Friday's visit of F'King Charles III

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    The reason Wales isn't represented on the Royal Standard flag

Worth a read before Friday's visit of F'King Charles III
    That article is dated yesterday yet at the end it refers to the Queen being in residence at the palace. News not filtered through to Wales online yet?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That article is dated yesterday yet at the end it refers to the Queen being in residence at the palace. News not filtered through to Wales online yet?
    It's always a tightrope for those cut & paste journos at WOL!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Just like Elvis, she's still alive

I can't decide which hat to doff tomorrow. It's a toss up between a traditional tweed cap (very Grangetown gentrified), a Panama (from when I used to help Lara Croft during her archaeological expeditions) and my newly acquired CCFC bucket hat festooned with badges and memorabilia. I could just stay at home, freshly shaven-headed in my mourning suit and DMs though as usual.