+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Careful tonight lads. Any disrespect towards "her maj" gets you a lifetime ban

Re: Careful tonight lads. Any disrespect towards "her maj" gets you a lifetime ban

Who would’ve had ridsdale down as such a big fan of the royals

Re: Careful tonight lads. Any disrespect towards "her maj" gets you a lifetime ban

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Who would’ve had ridsdale down as such a big fan of the royals
    PNE are lost in the sauce, this is the cover of their programme tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    That's the thing, this fan never actually disrespected the Queen during a minutes silence. It's yet to happen.

Preston banned him for life for THINKING about doing something. That's ****ed up.
    Logic would indicate jumping to conclusions based upon one biased view is dumb.

Logic also indicates that wishing the Royal Family dead, as that cretin did, was ****ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    PNE are lost in the sauce, this is the cover of their programme tonight.

That looks like Tom Finney in drag to me.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Logic would indicate jumping to conclusions based upon one biased view is dumb.

Logic also indicates that wishing the Royal Family dead, as that cretin did, was ****ed up.
    I don't think you actually know what logic is

It is logical that resentment and subsequent dissent might come about as a result of people's money being given to a group of privileged people.

Imagine how many doctors you could hire for 28 Billion dollars

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...s-inheritance/

...........Now THAT is truuuuly offensive.

Elizabeth Mountbatten , in life, and all of her family are abhorrent....at least the ginger one saw sense. They could all do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    He struggles to string one
    I thought you might get it

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

At least he doesn't make a raquet

So… how well behaved were our mob tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    So… how well behaved were our mob tonight?
    They have all been publicly beheaded for not tugging their forelocks before kick-off.

They have all been publicly beheaded for not tugging their forelocks before kick-off.
    Ah well. That’s to be expected these days

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    really!! just for saying you're republican they throw you in jail?
    ..are you saying, these days, that if you say your a republican, they throw you in jail I l?

We are witnessing a form of mass hysteria.
    I daresay an human rights group will get the ban lifted and compensation.He'll probably end up owning the club.

The continual coverage is ridiculous , Jesus christ life goes on .

I think apart from kids and traditional royalists like the elderly this a load of guff

Roll on next Tuesday

It would have been totally unjust in my opinion had they been beheaded before they had a chance to tug their forelocks.

Pretty soon we'll be told how super, smashing and great the tampon man and his missus are. This pair of adulterers:-

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Pretty soon we'll be told how super, smashing and great the tampon man and his missus are. This pair of adulterers:-

Who'd have guessed, it was Victor Meldrew who was heir to the throne for all of those years.

Must say ol' Liz looked healthier than Camilla does.

I'll go as far as to say that even Sludge would pause for thought before accepting an invitation to visit her bed chamber.

I reckon anything like this concerning the royals requires a dedicated tv channel. BBC and ITV should be made to combine, anyone who wants to gorge 24 hours a day could do so on this ‘created for the occasion’ channel, leaving others to carry on with their viewing lives without the ‘We’re sadder than you and our suits and dresses are blacker’ situation.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I reckon anything like this concerning the royals requires a dedicated tv channel. BBC and ITV should be made to combine, anyone who wants to gorge 24 hours a day could do so on this ‘created for the occasion’ channel, leaving others to carry on with their viewing lives without the ‘We’re sadder than you and our suits and dresses are blacker’ situation.
    One has to persevere to find any other news on BBC 1 at the moment. War in Europe has been given the same status as the hamster on a roller skate was given by Trevor Mcdonald on News At Ten on a very quiet news day many moons ago.

Saw the minutes silence around all the grounds on Sky sports wonderfully observed is seems ..

Sadly at the Wrexham game a minority felt the need to boo a dead persons passing or was it the cost of Carling being hiked up ..

RIP Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor ( I'll be there Monday to pay , respects )

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Saw the minutes silence around all the grounds on Sky sports wonderfully observed is seems ..

Sadly at the Wrexham game a minority felt the need to boo a dead persons passing or was it the cost of Carling being hiked up ..

They should be given long sentences but not everyone is capable of constructing such things.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Who are you to foist your beliefs on anyone ?

Why should I be forced to show my respect to a leech ? You do it, and make a voluntary donation to the feckers if you want...don't drag the rest of us down your weird moral hole if we don't want to.

I'm above the royal family and ANYTHING or anyone that acknowledges them or tries to justify their relevance.