+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: not respectful enough

not respectful enough

Some football teams in Sheffield to be punished for disrespectfully playing football.
    Presumably if they'd played cricket or rugby there wouldn't have been any issue.

https://news.sky.com/story/despicabl...snt-sf-twitter

Re: not respectful enough

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Some football teams in Sheffield to be punished for disrespectfully playing football.
    Presumably if they'd played cricket or rugby there wouldn't have been any issue.

https://news.sky.com/story/despicabl...snt-sf-twitter
    This country is bonkers

Our national anthem should change to the "lunatics have taken over the asylum"

It feels like we are all the peasants in the mud at the start of the holy grail

It's of course madness that grassroots especially also stopped.

They are ripping the piss out of the league on social media though.

Still should never have been any need.

Sick of it. Will be glad when all of this is over. The country in its true colours with democracy only when it suits.

I think they'll have the support of Celtic fans https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-b2168231.html

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    I think they'll have the support of Celtic fans https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-b2168231.html
    It's actually decent, have started to watch the first season.

The Fagan banner is quite witty and is slagging a TV programme out of order?

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Celtic are a grand old club, but they just look like toddlers there. The Green Brigade are a fairly questionable group tbf

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The Fagan banner is quite witty and is slagging a TV programme out of order?

Their twitter account is down now. Lets see how long it takes to set up again with the notoriously bad wifi behind the thick tower walls.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Sick of it. Will be glad when all of this is over. The country in its true colours with democracy only when it suits.
    Totally agree.

Don't you support The Royals 'though? You need to go back to your roots.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    My telly has been off since the first announcement, and I have avoided most of the internet. I've picked up a few titbits on here, and that's way too much info! Just ordered 3 bottles of JD to get me through to Tuesday

Just put the telly on for the first time today and the same funeral coverage is on BBC 1 and 2, has it been like that all day?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just put the telly on for the first time today and the same funeral coverage is on BBC 1 and 2, has it been like that all day?
    Yes, all across all the Sky Sports channels too.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Why? Show it by all means, but that’s so over the top.

I noticed the VIP's had their own viewing platform at Westminster Abbey, so they didn't have to mix with the riffraff, and they could linger a bit longer as they were filmed and photographed by the world media. Virtue signalling at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    20220919_230530.jpg

not just the sport

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    20220919_230530.jpg

not just the sport
    The lunatics just took over the asylum.

It's getting really sinister now and downright worrying. I stopped at a cashpoint earlier(thank goodness for small mercies, it was operational). However, it had a screen presented in funereal aspect with black lettering and a message "our respects blah blah blah...." This is seriously taking the piss and drilling into our minds. I quickly grabbed my cash and scuttled hurriedly away constantly on the look out for the thought police.