+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rothschild owned Economist magazine's front cover

Rothschild owned Economist magazine's front cover

It's at this link: Can Liz Truss fix Britain? - https://www.economist.com/leaders/20...ss-fix-britain

The same image is featured in the video below.

Re: Rothschild owned Economist magazine's front cover

I've always enjoyed the Economist's dystopian artwork, and I'm glad to see they have finally caught up with what we already knew 3 years ago.

Anyone know of anyone being sacrificed on Sarurday night? Maybe that’s what happened to Hitler?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I've always enjoyed the Economist's dystopian artwork, and I'm glad to see they have finally caught up with what we already knew 3 years ago.
    Yeah, it has had great fun publishing cryptic stuff down the years. This latest one screams UK economic collapse during Liz Truss' premiership. She's such a bumbling lightweight I can't believe Tory MPs won't elbow her as fast as they can, which ironically doesn't bode well.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Anyone know of anyone being sacrificed on Sarurday night? Maybe that’s what happened to Hitler?
    I recently linked in another thread to a 1991 book by an ex-MI6 officer (here: https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottab...E.OF.300.R.pdf) which is proving to be a rattling good read. The author promises to reveal the real power structure of the world as it was then.

I'm up to page 29 of 167. Already it's plain the Committee of 300, headed by the recently deceased QE2, reigned supreme as a shadow world government . It delegated to Chatham House (aka the Royal Institute of International Affairs). Below it in importance was the Club of Rome, UN, IMF, World Bank, Tavistock Institute, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Fabian Society, Heritage Foundation, etc.

Other prominent British Committee members mentioned so far include Lord Carrington. No surprise there as he was Bilderberg Chairman for years. Another is Tony Benn.

Henry Kissinger has been referred to the most. It seems he traversed the world issuing errant leaders with do what you're told or else ultimatums. At aged 99 today I doubt whether it's him holding a whip to the backs of presidents and prime ministers to adhere to this WEF-fronted agenda.

Give it a go in tranches sometime; it may challenge some or all of your BBC and Guardian-induced perception of reality.

That Economist image is really in your face stuff. No electricity would mean a return to Dickensian times pretty sharpish. Truss looks jaunty and self-satisfied. Perhaps she's off to the sanctuary of a palatial underground bunker until enough of those up top have died off from starvation and dismembering one another in a Mad Max-style battle for survival?

The WEF's boast of 'you will own nothing and be happy' could prove prophetic should survivors of the bloodletting have experienced enough trauma.

Exchanging an existence filled with hunger and terror for one with a promised peaceful security of a room whose every square-inch is perpetually CCTV monitored inside a World Government facility that has a bed, toilet, running water and a working telly along with the provision of free food might appear irresistible.

That grub - worms, bugs, cockroaches, reconstituted dog turds, etc - may not have anyone licking their lips with anticipation today, but it seems Klaus Schwab and friends are in a headlong rush to make their Great Reset plans become reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    That Economist image is really in your face stuff. No electricity would mean a return to Dickensian times pretty sharpish. Truss looks jaunty and self-satisfied. Perhaps she's off to the sanctuary of a palatial underground bunker until enough of those up top have died off from starvation and dismembering one another in a Mad Max-style battle for survival?

The WEF's boast of 'you will own nothing and be happy' could prove prophetic should survivors of the bloodletting have experienced enough trauma.

Exchanging an existence filled with hunger and terror for one with a promised peaceful security of a room whose every square-inch is perpetually CCTV monitored inside a World Government facility that has a bed, toilet, running water and a working telly along with the provision of free food might appear irresistible.

That grub - worms, bugs, cockroaches, reconstituted dog turds, etc - may not have anyone licking their lips with anticipation today, but it seems Klaus Schwab and friends are in a headlong rush to make their Great Reset plans become reality.
    Why start a new thread on The Great Reset?

Yeah, it has had great fun publishing cryptic stuff down the years. This latest one screams UK economic collapse during Liz Truss' premiership. She's such a bumbling lightweight I can't believe Tory MPs won't elbow her as fast as they can, which ironically doesn't bode well.
    Oh well, another one of Cyril's great reset conspiracy theories is coming true, no wonder he scarpered when he knew his game was up. I feel sorry for the people who believed him and took comfort in his reassurances. What a cruel trick he played on them.

I am unable to disagree. He was a CCMB blaggard.

I'd still welcome him should he return though.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Why start a new thread on The Great Reset?
    I didn't. This thread is about the latest cover of that magazine.

Have you any views, thoughts, opinions concerning it? The fella narrating the video has plenty.

What's yours? Is it a shockingly bad taste joke, or a warning maybe to casually purchase yet more Pot Noodles before the uninformed do Linford Christie impressions in their haste to strip supermarket shelves bare?

C'mon, don't be coy: the lights are dimmed, an expectant audience hold their breath, an empty stage awaits your presence.

I am unable to disagree. He was a CCMB blaggard.

I'd still welcome him should he return though.
    Me too, purely on the grounds of entertainment value. The Lardy & Cyril comedy duo will never be beaten. Imagine spending 5 years getting everything so horribly wrong, and then not learning anything from it

I didn't. This thread is about the latest cover of that magazine.

Have you any views, thoughts, opinions concerning it? The fella narrating the video has plenty.

What's yours? Is it a shockingly bad taste joke, or a warning maybe to casually purchase yet more Pot Noodles before the uninformed do Linford Christie impressions in their haste to strip supermarket shelves bare?

C'mon, don't be coy: the lights are dimmed, an expectant audience hold their breath, an empty stage awaits your presence.
    I think it's called deflection. Some people are rather good at it.

Me too, purely on the grounds of entertainment value. The Lardy & Cyril comedy duo will never be beaten. Imagine spending 5 years getting everything so horribly wrong, and then not learning anything from it
    IMAGINE

I recently linked in another thread to a 1991 book by an ex-MI6 officer (here: https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottab...E.OF.300.R.pdf) which is proving to be a rattling good read. The author promises to reveal the real power structure of the world as it was then.

I'm up to page 29 of 167. Already it's plain the Committee of 300, headed by the recently deceased QE2, reigned supreme as a shadow world government . It delegated to Chatham House (aka the Royal Institute of International Affairs). Below it in importance was the Club of Rome, UN, IMF, World Bank, Tavistock Institute, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Fabian Society, Heritage Foundation, etc.

Other prominent British Committee members mentioned so far include Lord Carrington. No surprise there as he was Bilderberg Chairman for years. Another is Tony Benn.

Henry Kissinger has been referred to the most. It seems he traversed the world issuing errant leaders with do what you're told or else ultimatums. At aged 99 today I doubt whether it's him holding a whip to the backs of presidents and prime ministers to adhere to this WEF-fronted agenda.

Give it a go in tranches sometime; it may challenge some or all of your BBC and Guardian-induced perception of reality.
    I had a very quick look at it and a couple of things spring to mind. First, it seems that the Committee of 300 had no time for Ronald Reagan and there were plans to “nullify” him. Despite this, he was re-elected in 1984 while winning forty nine of the fifty states, so, its hardly a ringing endorsement of the all powerful 300 is it.

Also, although this doesn’t reflect that well on me, I can’t help thinking that life wasn’t that bad really during the period covered by the book when the 300 were supposed to be in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I had a very quick look at it and a couple of things spring to mind. First, it seems that the Committee of 300 had no time for Ronald Reagan and there were plans to “nullify” him. Despite this, he was re-elected in 1984 while winning forty nine of the fifty states, so, its hardly a ringing endorsement of the all powerful 300 is it.

Also, although this doesn’t reflect that well on me, I can’t help thinking that life wasn’t that bad really during the period covered by the book when the 300 were supposed to be in charge.
    I've read beyond what you mentioned. It is claimed Tony Benn came up with a strategy to neutralise Reagan by persuading him to stuff his cabinet entirely with the people they wanted to advise him.

Perhaps the most incredible assertion so far is that Britain has controlled the US since shortly after the 1812 War.

One huge prediction was not met, a great depopulation of the globe by 2000.

So Elizabeth Windsor was the head of the ‘all powerful’ 300?

Wow!

Elizabeth Windsor?

I was hoping for Basil Fawlty or Baldrick to really fit with the tone and credibility of this particular ‘Big Reveal’!

Or maybe Gerard Butler?

A nice little filmic aside for you there! Gratis.

Book's author says she headed the Committee - in a titular capacity.

Returning to the subject of this thread, I received some extremely grave news two days ago. The world is on the precipice of dramatic, world changing events, I was told, which will occur within the next fortnight, between September 23 and 27 to be precise. Whatever it is will trigger chaos unequalled in human history.

I didn't have to search through yesterday's news for long to unearth a contender for what will provide the spark for impending doom on an unprecedented scale.

The Russian state, made public via Medvedev, appear to have given a final warning to NATO members: either you immediately cease meddling in Ukraine or we will stop playing nice with them and you.

Medvedev so terrified by security guarantees for Ukraine that he's talking about an apocalypse - https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...60948240.html?

Medvedev: Kiev's Security Guarantees Project is 'Prelude to World War Three' - https://sputniknews.com/20220913/med...100731461.html

This Ukraine-related news article from yesterday might be significant. We've grown used to doctors and scientists being baffled over the course of the past 2.5 years, now bafflement has spread to Ukrainian astronomers.

Ukraine Astronomers Report Many UFOs Over Kyiv

- There has been a very large number of UFOs over the skies of Kyiv this year, according to a new preprint paper published by Kyiv's Main Astronomical Observatory in coordination with the country's National Academy of Science, Vice reported on Tuesday.

"We see them everywhere," according to the research, which is titled "Unidentified aerial phenomena I. Observations of events." "We observe a significant number of objects whose nature is not clear," with the scientists insisting that there is no indication that they are connected to the war. -

More: https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/uk...13/id/1087275/

Book's author says she headed the Committee - in a titular capacity.

Returning to the subject of this thread, I received some extremely grave news two days ago. The world is on the precipice of dramatic, world changing events, I was told, which will occur within the next fortnight, between September 23 and 27 to be precise. Whatever it is will trigger chaos unequalled in human history.

I didn't have to search through yesterday's news for long to unearth a contender for what will provide the spark for impending doom on an unprecedented scale.

The Russian state, made public via Medvedev, appear to have given a final warning to NATO members: either you immediately cease meddling in Ukraine or we will stop playing nice with them and you.

Medvedev so terrified by security guarantees for Ukraine that he's talking about an apocalypse - https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...60948240.html?

Medvedev: Kiev's Security Guarantees Project is 'Prelude to World War Three' - https://sputniknews.com/20220913/med...100731461.html
    At least the apocalypse next week will take our minds off the magnetic apocalypse in March.

We cannot prepare for a societal collapse of a magnitude the Red Shield family has portrayed in that image. Living under a hedge in a remote area of the Brecon Beacons would merely delay the inevitable for a little longer than most who will succumb.

Once a group of marauders kick one's front or back door in or a window it will be over. You may eliminate one or two if you have a sword or similar to defend with, but will soon be overwhelmed.

When there's no rule of law and all former constraints are abandoned during a kill or be killed battle to survive for another day then it will be a case of when and not if human predators pay a visit.

Once hunger takes affect former perfectly decent, amiable neighbours will become monsters.

To strike a somewhat brighter note, obesity rates will plummet.

We cannot prepare for a societal collapse of a magnitude the Red Shield family has portrayed in that image. Living under a hedge in a remote area of the Brecon Beacons would merely delay the inevitable for a little longer than most who will succumb.

Once a group of marauders kick one's front or back door in or a window it will be over. You may eliminate one or two if you have a sword or similar to defend with, but will soon be overwhelmed.

When there's no rule of law and all former constraints are abandoned during a kill or be killed battle to survive for another day then it will be a case of when and not if human predators pay a visit.

Once hunger takes affect former perfectly decent, amiable neighbours will become monsters.

To strike a somewhat brighter note, obesity rates will plummet.
    Well you’d better have plenty of room because after all your boasting of being prepared we’re all coming straight to your house when it kicks off

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Well you’d better have plenty of room because after all your boasting of being prepared we’re all coming straight to your house when it kicks off
    Time is short. Do what you enjoy doing while you still can.

Indulge yourself at youtube gazing at all those Abba hits. Binge watch your boxset of Muppets films.

Please ask if you require further advice.

You should have been nicer when you had the opportunity

You should have been nicer when you had the opportunity
    Do you live there too?

Do you live there too?
    I've got my own bunker mate, it's bigger, better & deeper than Organ's.