+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sala pilot - crash plane was "dodgy".

Re: Sala pilot - crash plane was "dodgy".

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Jesus.
    Son of God, aka the messiah.

Too many of us on this site are, as usual, knocking the club unfairly. We are supposed to support the City through thick and thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    Too many of us on this site are, as usual, knocking the club unfairly. We are supposed to support the City through thick and thin.
    You can blindly support the owners if you want, I don’t think they are above reproach because they’ve purchased OUR club.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    You can blindly support the owners if you want, I don’t think they are above reproach because they’ve purchased OUR club.
    They have been good owners overall , yes they have made mistakes, but they have brought more success and profile (hooliganism aside) than any other owner I known since I started supporting them in 1984.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    They have been good owners overall , yes they have made mistakes, but they have brought more success and profile (hooliganism aside) than any other owner I known since I started supporting them in 1984.
    You’re entitled to your opinion, I wish they’d never set foot in Cardiff. Will never forgive him for the rebrand, let alone the ridiculously arrogant way our club is run. People can’t mention Morisons arrogance enough but never mention Tans stubborn and arrogant attitude. The day he leaves the club I’ll have a party.

You’re entitled to your opinion, I wish they’d never set foot in Cardiff. Will never forgive him for the rebrand, let alone the ridiculously arrogant way our club is run. People can’t mention Morisons arrogance enough but never mention Tans stubborn and arrogant attitude. The day he leaves the club I’ll have a party.
    I’m glad they took over otherwise I think we may have been liquidated, unless you think otherwise ?

Be careful what you wish for. We've been linked with Mike Ashley in recent years!

I’m glad they took over otherwise I think we may have been liquidated, unless you think otherwise ?
    I deal with facts that I know, he ruined my club with his arrogant selfish rebrand so I repeat, when he leaves I will have a party.

I deal with facts that I know, he ruined my club with his arrogant selfish rebrand so I repeat, when he leaves I will have a party.
    But you know that we were being taken to court by Langston and we were unable to pay HMRC ,they are facts.

But you know that we were being taken to court by Langston and we were unable to pay HMRC ,they are facts.
    I’d have taken whatever the outcome would have been, rather than the embarrassing shambles that followed, every day of the week

I’d have taken whatever the outcome would have been, rather than the embarrassing shambles that followed, every day of the week
    Well considering we averaged over 23,000 each season we were in red, then it suggests you were in a minority.

Well considering we averaged over 23,000 each season we were in red, then it suggests you were in a minority.
    I wasn’t speaking on behalf of anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Has anyone listened to all of this, the plane wasn't fit to drive from the hanger to the runway, how an unlicensed pilot with no night-time experience would attempt to fly that rust bucket over the channel at night, in pitch black freezing conditions with a £20,000 footballer in the back is beyond belief!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0d1f1pj
    The club would have sanctioned a Roath Park rowing boat for a 20 grand footballer.

International

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The club would have sanctioned a Roath Park rowing boat for a 20 grand footballer.
    Wake up, nothing to do with the club, it was Ibbotson and Henderson who were totally neglegent, a lifes a life £20K or £20Million, their neglegence killed a young man in his prime.

You are entitled to your view even though it's probably a minority one. We can't keep harping on about the rebrand which is, or at least should be, a thing of the past. I struggle to see any relationship between the ownership and Sala's unfortunate and tragic death which most people will, or should see,is entirely the fault of those involved with the journey in a dodgy plane with known difficulties flown by an unqualified pilot.

International

And they we have it, a hatred for the owners so a bias against everything and trying to blame them for situations like this instead of Henderson, Ibbotson and to a lesser extent Sala himself for attempting that trip in a unsuitable plane with an unqualified pilot.

International

Wake up, nothing to do with the club, it was Ibbotson and Henderson who were totally neglegent, a lifes a life £20K or £20Million, their neglegence killed a young man in his prime.
    Or even - Wake up, nothing to do with the club, it was Ibbotson and Henderson who were totally negligent, a life’s a life £20K or £20Million, their negligence killed a young man in his prime.

It was a jest pointing out that you were about £14980000 adrift in Sala’s valuation. I think you need to wake up and certainly leave eBay alone

And they we have it, a hatred for the owners so a bias against everything and trying to blame them for situations like this instead of Henderson, Ibbotson and to a lesser extent Sala himself for attempting that trip in a unsuitable plane with an unqualified pilot.
    When Tan does something good I’ll give him credit for it. I won’t hold my breath.

We signed McKay's sons/grandsons, despite the fact they are appalling footballers. We do not come out of this well.

Surely it’s about supporting the team. Cardiff City FC are a private business. When our starting 11 run out onto the park is where my support starts and ends. Otherwise I’d be supporting some pretty shady goings on which is absolutely not the case. Otherwise it’d be as daft as supporting a PS5 over an Xbox. The Board are not my friends. They don’t give a toss about me.

International

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It was a jest pointing out that you were about £14980000 adrift in Sala’s valuation. I think you need to wake up and certainly leave eBay alone
    In your desperation to point out a typo, you attempted an unfunny joke on a Sala thread, it’s not really the place for jokes and smiley emojis.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Surely it’s about supporting the team. Cardiff City FC are a private business. When our starting 11 run out onto the park is where my support starts and ends. Otherwise I’d be supporting some pretty shady goings on which is absolutely not the case. Otherwise it’d be as daft as supporting a PS5 over an Xbox. The Board are not my friends. They don’t give a toss about me.
    Nobody suggests they want to be your friend, or vica versa. Just a small bit of recognition of what they've invested in time, money and commitment.

This is what I don't understand. When I fill up the car with peckie I really don't care about the goings on at BP, Shell or Texaco. All that matters is the fuel i buy.

I support the team and the club, and not the board.

In your desperation to point out a typo, you attempted an unfunny joke on a Sala thread, it’s not really the place for jokes and smiley emojis.
    F*cking ‘ell, get over yourself