+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Rumours doing the rounds

Re: Rumours doing the rounds

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    You are grown man - even at 19-20...you deal with it. Life will provide greater challenges than that.
    True.

However, if you behave like that (I’m not saying that he did btw) in pretty much ANY workplace now, you are going to have to face some serious consequences. That is just fact these days and all employees, especially managers know this.

Football isn’t and shouldn’t be any different.

I think the main reason he was sacked was because he was taking us to League 1.

Look...I am retired...but in my life I HAVE experienced that - did I wince and complain and take it further?? NO...I got on with life and made sure the bollockiing never happened again...
    And not taking it further and just getting on with life makes the perpetrators think it's an acceptable form of behaviour, and why it gets repeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Have you ever had the shit ripped out of you in front of 20 other men? In a Professional capacity?
    I have 😁

Look...I am retired...but in my life I HAVE experienced that - did I wince and complain and take it further?? NO...I got on with life and made sure the bollockiing never happened again...
    Well done hard man. It's not acceptable in any work place, football is no different

If what JR is saying is true (in fairness he's calling Morison's behaviour out since he was appointed) then thank **** he's gone. Not only was his football shit, he was a massive bully with an inflated ego. Still cringe thinking about his press conferences.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I have ��
    Same, in a similar way to the player in question.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Have you ever had the shit ripped out of you in front of 20 other men? In a Professional capacity?
    But you know you should have been closer to the winger....

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Well done hard man. It's not acceptable in any work place, football is no different

If what JR is saying is true (in fairness he's calling Morison's behaviour out since he was appointed) then thank **** he's gone. Not only was his football shit, he was a massive bully with an inflated ego. Still cringe thinking about his press conferences.
    Another person who obviously didn't see the team play live under Morison.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    To be fair JR has been making these noises for some time so either it's the longest set up for a wind up in this board's history or he's telling (what he's told is) the truth
    Dont you mean ‘making these noises up ‘ ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Another person who obviously didn't see the team play live under Morison.
    I've been to every home game bar Birmingham. PM me and I'll show you my tickets

But maybe your boss is a dick, and it keeps happening. We drew 0-0, what could anyone have done that was so bad they got a bollocking?

There's a reason why suicide is the number one cause of death for men under 45.

Hard to believe he got the sack for shouting at someone. I'd say it's more likely because he has a poor record overall, and is obviously out of his depth.

….it clearly did you a lot of good and didn’t turn you into a bitter and twisted old geezer lacking in empathy.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Hard to believe he got the sack for shouting at someone. I'd say it's more likely because he has a poor record overall, and is obviously out of his depth.
    Warnock would have been sacked years ago

https://sv-se.facebook.com/blzzrd/vi...1954230240838/

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Maybe his way of trying to improve performances and results, after exhausting all of his tactical know-how, was to revert to shouting at players?
    Maybe using a loud hailer during training wasn't such a great move after all?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Some people will allow others to talk to them like shit and some won't stand for it
    No....it is not a question of that....it is of learning in life. I did not do too badly in life afterwards, ending up as Director of a major software company in London.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    But maybe your boss is a dick, and it keeps happening. We drew 0-0, what could anyone have done that was so bad they got a bollocking?

We gave up a big chance up right at the end I recall and Alsopp pulled off a great save. Probably had a go at someone not doing their job.

No....it is not a question of that....it is of learning in life. I did not do too badly in life afterwards, ending up as Director of a major software company in London.
    No prizes for guessing how, you sound a right bootlicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

Don't think so....https://www.verywellhealth.com/top-c...-25-44-2223958

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    No prizes for guessing how, you sound a right bootlicker.
    I have no interest in your oponions...perhaps it could be through hard work? Why are you known on this board as always aggressive?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    The signs were there and we were shouted down. Tough love supposedly. F*ck him. I'd watch him stood in front of me in the Technical Area and the guy was frozen with pressure a lot of the time. You could sense it. See it even at times. You could certainly tell it was too much and so I'm not one of those who is surprised to hear these things about him.
    In a nutshell.

I have no interest in your oponions...perhaps it could be through hard work? Why are you known on this board as always aggressive?
    Says the man endorsing screaming at youngsters in work.

Says the man endorsing screaming at youngsters in work.
    where do you get that comment from??? "screaming " Justify it or shut up.

Its on twitter, plus I have contacts with connections to the club. I dont care if people believe it or not, youve seen the way he acts in public, if you think hes not capable of bullying people behind the scenes then you must be blind.
    I've heard similar from a family friend of one of our young players.

where do you get that comment from??? "screaming " Justify it or shut up.
    Now who’s being aggressive?

I don’t need to justify anything it’s on the previous page. Screaming, shouting, same difference, but hey, you didn’t wince, you didn’t complain.