+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Rich Get Richer

Re: The Rich Get Richer

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    I'm afraid he's spot on. Austerity, idiocy (Brexit), followed by profligacy. It's like watching a once vivacious relative self-harming.
    Biden's high interest rates, military and energy policies are destroying western Europe, the only question is it by accident or design?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    oh lordy been telling you lot how phoney Biden has been not just destroying the USA but the world for the last 2 years . we are being run by the elites of the world not party politics anymore . red/blue / labour/ tories its just the same old patter ..........

as i.m cheesed off with politics just looking forward to the Elvis weekend starting tomorrow . Porthcawl here we come !
    Listening to delmbox is like watching a surreal Monty Python video, he is in a constant state of denial, and he's even looking forward to surviving on edible products made in biolabs!

Looking forward to the Elvis weekend starting tomorrow. Porthcawl here we come!
    Enjoy it mate

oh lordy been telling you lot how phoney Biden has been not just destroying the USA but the world for the last 2 years . we are being run by the elites of the world not party politics anymore . red/blue / labour/ tories its just the same old patter ..........

as i.m cheesed off with politics just looking forward to the Elvis weekend starting tomorrow . Porthcawl here we come !
    This is absolutely in no way an answer to the question is it though, could you explain exactly, with evidence how Biden has affected living standards across the world?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    This is absolutely in no way an answer to the question is it though, could you explain exactly, with evidence how Biden has affected living standards across the world?
    My question is why do you need Mozzer to explain something that is so blindingly obvious? You won't even believe him anyway, you are just like Lardy & Cyril with their Russia collusion delusion, and you also hate on people who tell the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Biden's high interest rates, military and energy policies are destroying western Europe, the only question is it by accident or design?
    Be more specific.

Listen Doucas i've always respected your views and i know where you stand in politics

my stance is i've had a gutsful of right / left wing nonsense and these days take code of this new world order

thats what i,m worried about for future generations . the rich are getting richer that;s for sure
    And you think Trump was doing something about it?

The guy currently facing court cases for tax fraud by adjusting the values of his real estate in order to get favourable loans and reduce tax? That guy?

Ok...

The US is definitely not a fair society, the rich are taking full advantage of the poor. You can't believe Trump was out to fix it, please say you don't think that

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Be more specific.
    Every decision that every western leader has taken over the past few years has moved us a step closer to a financial crisis, so just start from a position of financial collapse and then work backwards. Quite a few people on here have come to the same conclusion through independent analysis. The goal is to destroy the old financial system, and replace it with something completely new. Christine Lagarde from the IMF even revealed the plan back in 2014. It appears the new system will be based on individual carbon usage, and that is where climate change comes into it. There is loads of information on the WEF website, so it is hardly a secret, and the entire thing is backed by the worlds 2,000 largest global corporations.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Biden doesn't set interest rates the Fed does and it's independent.

What military policy are you referring to exactly? Supporting Ukraine?

What energy policy?

You should be tucked up in bed by now, safe with teddy in your lonely cell.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And you think Trump was doing something about it?

The guy currently facing court cases for tax fraud by adjusting the values of his real estate in order to get favourable loans and reduce tax? That guy?

Ok...

The US is definitely not a fair society, the rich are taking full advantage of the poor. You can't believe Trump was out to fix it, please say you don't think that
    How's that collusion delusion thing going?

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Biden doesn't set interest rates the Fed does and it's independent.

What military policy are you referring to exactly? Supporting Ukraine?

What energy policy?

You should be tucked up in bed by now, safe with teddy in your lonely cell.
    That's obviously the narrative you want to believe, when the reality is totally the opposite. Every decision they make brings us a step closer to the collapse of western economies.