+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Rich Get Richer

Re: The Rich Get Richer

If you have an annual income of £1 million, you’re going to get £55k in tax cuts, if you earn £20,000 a year, you’re getting £218 - what a country!

It will be more and more expensive for us to purchase anything now hence yet even steeper inflation. Turbulent times ahead indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    It will be more and more expensive for us to purchase anything now hence yet even steeper inflation. Turbulent times ahead indeed.
    Organ warned about this, and sadly he was right, while people like delmbox thought it was all a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If you have an annual income of £1 million, you’re going to get £55k in tax cuts, if you earn £20,000 a year, you’re getting £218 - what a country!
    That's roughly £1145.83/week or £163.69/day versus £4.54/week or £0.68/day

I've used £1.89 on electric today.
    That's without the cost of groceries and other overheads going up.

I'm signing up to learn Slovenian.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Organ warned about this, and sadly he was right, while people like delmbox thought it was all a joke.
    Forget organ Trump warned us all when the dark forces installed Biden regarding living standards across the world but of course no none listened who's laughing now ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Forget organ Trump warned us all when the dark forces installed Biden regarding living standards across the world but of course no none listened who's laughing now ?
    Explain exactly, with evidence how Biden has affected living standards across the world.

' ‘Between Brexit, how far the Bank of England got behind the curve and now these fiscal policies, I think Britain will be remembered for having pursued the worst macroeconomic policies of any major country in a long time.’ '

— Larry Summers, former U.S. Treasury secretary

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...ys-11663944639

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Explain exactly, with evidence how Biden has affected living standards across the world.
    It's quite sad that you need somebody to explain it to you, but on the plus side my US dollars are skyrocketing!

' ‘Between Brexit, how far the Bank of England got behind the curve and now these fiscal policies, I think Britain will be remembered for having pursued the worst macroeconomic policies of any major country in a long time.’ '

Question all sources of information, the great reset and build back better plans have been decades in the making.

No - he though you and Organ were jokes, not ‘this’. There is a major difference.

Listen Doucas i've always respected your views and i know where you stand in politics

my stance is i've had a gutsful of right / left wing nonsense and these days take code of this new world order

thats what i,m worried about for future generations . the rich are getting richer that;s for sure

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    No - he though you and Organ were jokes, not ‘this’. There is a major difference.
    Jokes for warning people what was going to be unleashed upon us? Why don't you just shoot the messenger! I blame the people with cocky attitudes on here, and now the chickens are finally coming home to roost!

Listen Doucas i've always respected your views and i know where you stand in politics

my stance is i've had a gutsful of right / left wing nonsense and these days take code of this new world order

thats what i,m worried about for future generations . the rich are getting richer that;s for sure
    You make a few big statements about having been proven right though Mozzer, yet never back them up when asked to do so. So could you explain exactly, with evidence how Biden has affected living standards across the world?

God you're such a drip

First Team

I'm afraid he's spot on. Austerity, idiocy (Brexit), followed by profligacy. It's like watching a once vivacious relative self-harming.

First Team

Question all sources of information, the great reset and build back better plans have been decades in the making.
    They shouldn't let people in secure institutions have access to the internet.

Don't let right/left politics get you down. It's the only game in town. Anything else is brain manipulation by the rich and powerful. Don't worry, many before you have fallen for it.

thats what i,m worried about for future generations . the rich are getting richer that's for sure
    It's not even about the money, it's all about power and control. Once you understand that, everything else makes sense from the unprecedented lockdowns right up until the present moment in time, and yes I know you already know this!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    God you're such a drip
    At least I got my coat when they were still £50!

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    I'm afraid he's spot on. Austerity, idiocy (Brexit), followed by profligacy. It's like watching a once vivacious relative self-harming.
    Correct and I expect the hoi polloi who voted for the Brexit delusion will soon understand just what it really means; shock and awe!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You make a few big statements about having been proven right though Mozzer, yet never back them up when asked to do so. So could you explain exactly, with evidence how Biden has affected living standards across the world?
    oh lordy been telling you lot how phoney Biden has been not just destroying the USA but the world for the last 2 years . we are being run by the elites of the world not party politics anymore . red/blue / labour/ tories its just the same old patter ..........

as i.m cheesed off with politics just looking forward to the Elvis weekend starting tomorrow . Porthcawl here we come !