+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Far-right Leader ( Italy's 1st female PM) Is European Landscape Changing

Re: Far-right Leader ( Italy's 1st female PM) Is European Landscape Changing

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post

Now, what about Italy? What has caused this election result do you think? What will happen next? Surely, there is more interest in that topic than you claiming we have some extreme right-wing govt here and me saying hang on a moment ad infinitum?!
    That's the tactic isn't it?

Step one: paint yourself as the voice of reason. Step two: hypocrisy i.e accuse cherry-picking by cherry-picking and never actually answering questions directly. Step Three: Always, always, have the last word. It's your playbook. It never changes. You don't like being challenged and you can't accept you support far right-wing politics.

The section in bold btw is moot. It's already been dealt with. I'll say it again, she is a dangerous far right ideologist and her views are very closely related to the views of the Britannia Unchained far right ideologists currently running our government. You can protest that view as much as you like, it won't alter the fact that it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    That's the tactic isn't it?

Step one: paint yourself as the voice of reason. Step two: hypocrisy i.e accuse cherry-picking by cherry-picking and never actually answering questions directly. Step Three: Always, always, have the last word. It's your playbook. It never changes. You don't like being challenged and you can't accept you support far right-wing politics.

The section in bold btw is moot. It's already been dealt with. I'll say it again, she is a dangerous far right ideologist and her views are very closely related to the views of the Britannia Unchained far right ideologists currently running our government. You can protest that view as much as you like, it won't alter the fact that it's true.
    I didn't cherry pick. You did. I responded by offering alternatives, whilst acknowledging the points you made.

You essentially did the equivalent of saying:

"Cardiff City are the worst team in the league" and illustrated that by citing defeats to Luton, Huddersfield, Millwall and Bristol City.

I then said, "but hang on, they have also beaten Middlesbrough, Norwich and Birmingham". not to disagree with your points per se, but to suggest the conclusion was perhaps not correct, as you hadn't considered other factors.

This was a thread about the Italian election. Within a handful of posts, it turns into a rant against the UK government, which is absolutely nothing to do with the thread whatsoever. That's what I mean about Godwins Law Perhaps on CCMB we should call it 'Nephews Law'?

Nephews Law | NOUN | from 'Citizens Nephews Law'/
    The theory that as an online discussion progresses, it becomes inevitable that the topic will inevitably resort to slagging off the Conservative Govt , regardless of the original topic:

I don't require the last word, but this is a forum, and it is expected that if you say something, people may respond to you. That's how it works.

I didn't cherry pick. You did. I responded by offering alternatives, whilst acknowledging the points you made.

"Cardiff City are the worst team in the league" and illustrated that by citing defeats to Luton, Huddersfield, Millwall and Bristol City.

I then said, "but hang on, they have also beaten Middlesbrough, Norwich and Birmingham". not to disagree with your points per se, but to suggest the conclusion was perhaps not correct, as you hadn't considered other factors.

This was a thread about the Italian election. Within a handful of posts, it turns into a rant against the UK government, which is absolutely nothing to do with the thread whatsoever. That's what I mean about Godwins Law Perhaps on CCMB we should call it 'Nephews Law'?

The theory that as an online discussion progresses, it becomes inevitable that the topic will inevitably resort to slagging off the Conservative Govt , regardless of the original topic:

I don't require the last word, but this is a forum, and it is expected that if you say something, people may respond to you. That's how it works.
    Don't be such a prick. You aren't the f*cking arbiter on all matters but you sure as f*ck try to be. A discussion about the Italian Election would inevitably include references to the similarities of the UK political climate. So instead of being condescending with your unfunny and offensive Nephew's Law reference just suck it up and deal with the fact that you constantly support far right policies and apologise for the Tory policy. I think you're a shill James. You made a big thing about calling things out recently. I'm just doing the same. Calling out the Tories. Calling you out. Challenging you and your ideology. Yeah, it's a message board James, people respond.

-Of course it was.

The WUM that started this thread opened with a gleeful "Something afoot Holmes was UK right to leave"

What did you expect?

Don't be such a prick. You aren't the f*cking arbiter on all matters but you sure as f*ck try to be. A discussion about the Italian Election would inevitably include references to the similarities of the UK political climate. So instead of being condescending with your unfunny and offensive Nephew's Law reference just suck it up and deal with the fact that you constantly support far right policies and apologise for the Tory policy. I think you're a shill James. You made a big thing about calling things out recently. I'm just doing the same. Calling out the Tories. Calling you out. Challenging you and your ideology. Yeah, it's a message board James, people respond.
    That is an out and out lie and you should withdraw that. If thats what you take from this thread then no wonder your diagnosis of issues is so off.

Calm down for goodness sake. The post above is completely OTT and unacceptable.

That is an out and out lie and you should withdraw that. If thats what you take from this thread then no wonder your diagnosis of issues is so off.

Calm down for goodness sake. The post above is completely OTT and unacceptable.
    I apologise. That should have read 'right wing' not 'far right'.

My advice James, don't chuck it around if you can't take it back. You seem to do this outrage thing really quickly these days and then tell others to calm down. Personally, I just think you can't take being challenged and have to win every argument. I'm gonna avoid you from now on.

I apologise. That should have read 'right wing' not 'far right'.

My advice James, don't chuck it around if you can't take it back. You seem to do this outrage thing really quickly these days and then tell others to calm down. Personally, I just think you can't take being challenged and have to win every argument. I'm gonna avoid you from now on.
    Thanks for clarifying, although I still disagree with your stance.

I absolutely can take it, I assure you, but you can't just go around accusing people and governments of being far-right, without being called out on that. I'm merely pointing out there are other things to consider, which I think is reasonable.

It's not Wales, but enjoy the football tonight if ur watching.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Something afoot Holmes was UK right to leave .
    Anyone who
    • Doesn't agree with sex education of 8 year olds
    • wants to see the encouragement of the nuclear family and not the destruction
    • Questions the #clotshot science
    • Thinks that aspiring to own a home is terrible thing
    • Questions lazy bstards on the sofa watching Jeremy Kyle all day claiming benners
    • Thinks that the NHS has sufficient funding but is wasted by idiotic woke management
    • Thinks that the US election has sufficient grounds for concern regarding cheating
    • Thinks that the current resident of the WH is suspect around kids
    • Questions the legitisy of the Ukrainian goverment and links to nazi's
    • Wonders why Hunter Bidens laptop was labelled Fake News when the 3 letter agencies knew it wasn't
    • Wonders why Epsteins visitors have been given a pass with no or little attempt to investigate
    • Knows what a women is
    • Isn't a Mother Wefer
    • Ignores the green preaching rubbish

Is labelled Far Right

I have no idea if she is far right or not its just a label from the V Signallers which is used so much over every and anything its lost its shock appeal just like the F word has become everyday language.

Lets's at least give her a week to see if she can out B'stad Truss before applying a label.?

A.T.B
    Clandestine

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    Anyone who
    • Doesn't agree with sex education of 8 year olds
    • wants to see the encouragement of the nuclear family and not the destruction
    • Questions the #clotshot science
    • Thinks that aspiring to own a home is terrible thing
    • Questions lazy bstards on the sofa watching Jeremy Kyle all day claiming benners
    • Thinks that the NHS has sufficient funding but is wasted by idiotic woke management
    • Thinks that the US election has sufficient grounds for concern regarding cheating
    • Thinks that the current resident of the WH is suspect around kids
    • Questions the legitisy of the Ukrainian goverment and links to nazi's
    • Wonders why Hunter Bidens laptop was labelled Fake News when the 3 letter agencies knew it wasn't
    • Wonders why Epsteins visitors have been given a pass with no or little attempt to investigate
    • Knows what a women is
    • Isn't a Mother Wefer
    • Ignores the green preaching rubbish

Is labelled Far Right

I have no idea if she is far right or not its just a label from the V Signallers which is used so much over every and anything its lost its shock appeal just like the F word has become everyday language.

Lets's at least give her a week to see if she can out B'stad Truss before applying a label.?

A.T.B
    Clandestine

Oh sorry, didn't realise you were being serious

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post

Oh sorry, didn't realise you were being serious
    Anyone who signs off all their posts with their username is a bit barmy in my eyes.

Sincerely,
    Canton Kev. Esq

She sounded sincere in her victory address. But it's Italy. Their politicians are on a par with Greece's as few citizens have an iota of confidence in any of them.

I see she was fully onboard with the Covid-19 narrative and joined the Aspen Institute last year, which is another globalist think-tank that's crammed with Italy's black nobility clans. It must be odds-on she's a bait and switch wallah, much like Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    She sounded sincere in her victory address. But it's Italy. Their politicians are on a par with Greece's as few citizens have an iota of confidence in any of them.

I see she was fully onboard with the Covid-19 narrative and joined the Aspen Institute last year, which is another globalist think-tank that's crammed with Italy's black nobility clans. It must be odds-on she's a bait and switch wallah, much like Trump.
    but she's a looker eh morgan! and that's more important than politics today. Looks and loot

Re above.

Meloni again, this time getting stuck into French president Macron. It all sounds good, but when is she going to get her gnashers into Klaus Schwab and the rest of the you will own nothing crew? The answer's very likely to be never.

Meloni again, this time getting stuck into French president Macron. It all sounds good, but when is she going to get her gnashers into Klaus Schwab and the rest of the you will own nothing crew? The answer's very likely to be never.
    The new Italian Prime Minister, Georgia Meloni, telling the world what she really thinks of French President Macron.

The next EU meeting will be interesting.

pic.twitter.com/GKbcxjvu6s
    — Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) September 28, 2022
    "Ignore the sounds and observe the actions"

- old proverb.