+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: “Cardiff City’s inaction in replacing Steve Morison is as absurd as his dismissa.”

“Cardiff City’s inaction in replacing Steve Morison is as absurd as his dismissa.”

From a crap site, but I think he’s got a point.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/op...his-dismissal/

Re: “Cardiff City’s inaction in replacing Steve Morison is as absurd as his dismissa.”

We were/are looking relegation material and Im now convinced Hudsons the choice

Re: “Cardiff City’s inaction in replacing Steve Morison is as absurd as his dismissa.”

Did they bring in Hudson knowing Morison night not be up to if, I hope not.

While there isn’t many options available there are still options available.

Why don't they just announce hudson?

Im sure they are just praying he does enough.

I wonder which player will be sent out to say how positive the dressing room is now etc?

The timing did seem to suggest someone was lined up. Morison gone suddenly and with a 2 week break for the new manager to settle in.

Apparently not

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    The timing did seem to suggest someone was lined up. Morison gone suddenly and with a 2 week break for the new manager to settle in.

Apparently not
    Perhaps they went somewhere else.

Vinnie has so much form for promoting from in-house and the unemployed as new managers that it's difficult to dispute he's a real cheapskate on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Vinnie has so much form for promoting from in-house and the unemployed as new managers that it's difficult to dispute he's a real cheapskate on that front.
    Does that mean he employs available - not unavailable - managers?

I can well believe he went for the cheap option (wages) with most of his managers, but not with Ole, Warnock or Mick.