+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The New Iron Lady

Re: The New Iron Lady

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I can't stand that guy - he's the idiot who sent out a tweet during Kwarteng's speech about how well the pound was doing in response to what the Chancellor was saying

I did the weekly this morning and on the drive down to Porth, I heard them read out a text on the radio from a man who had lost £20k from his pension fund last week - Philp was appearing on the show later and they said they would ask him what he could say to someone who had seen so much wiped off their funds, but I never got to hear what he had to say in reply (it'd probably be what he normally does, that is ignore the question and talk over the interviewer - I know they all do it, but he's the worst I've come across at it).
    He's a complete turd. You're right he wouldn't answer any question directly, he just waffles and obfuscates.

It turns out he's been pinpointed as the culprit who raised a policy document urging Truss and Kwarteng to ditch the 45% top rate. Try as Burley might to get him to man up and admit he was the policy instigator there was absolutely no way he'd own it. They love dishing it out these Tories but they don't like it up em Cap'n Mannering.

He now has another headache it appears. Philip has just been barred from involvement in planning and policy interests because of his major stake in a group providing millions of pounds of loans for housing development.

He's always appeared to me like a frightened little rabbit caught up in the headlights.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Turns out this lady is for turning
    Weak
    More like bitch stewie than an iron lady.

It isn't just an elderly, bald Swiss gentleman who would make for a great Bond villain who's keen to have a reset.

Truss says British economy ‘needs a reset’ after market sell-off - https://www.ft.com/content/e5a7281b-...8-ea0c17859caf

After becoming PM Liz Truss hotfooted it to a Conservative Friends of Israel meeting to declare: "I am a huge Zionist, I am a huge supporter of Israel."

I think we can take it as read she's never going to mention Israel's nuclear weapons, and will be anxious to retain the favour of an aforementioned elderly, bald Swiss gentleman who has a self-declared penchant for penetrating cabinets.

Here she is with the gushing praise - https://www.bitchute.com/video/NwoHsfz3JsIW/