Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    I now want to know where they went on their team bonding session ��
    The Wynford

Re: Hudson’s First Press Conference

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    I now want to know where they went on their team bonding session 😂
    Should’ve gone to Downs Café at Cowbridge! Is it even still there? 😁

I find it odd they are talking about a new coach, is Hudson the plan now? Surely not.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The Wynford
    Parachute payments have finished!

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I find it odd they are talking about a new coach, is Hudson the plan now? Surely not.
    Of course he is, that was fairly obvious after 2 days or so. He'll get to the world cup if he wins/draws a couple, if he wins more than a few by that time he'll get a 'short-term' deal.
    I'd be surprised if we see anybody before 2023.

I think he's going to be more successful than liz truss

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think he's going to be more successful than liz truss
    “I find your lack of faith disturbing”… 😁

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The Wynford
    Lol If we win Saturday, turn it into a regular thing

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    It's all so odd.

I'm sure Dalman before letting SM have the season said it was unlikely due to lack of experience. Now they got rid of him, seemingly quite hastily, it's so weird that it seems Hudson with his 4 matches of experience is the man for the foreseeable.

Particularly when he has been involved with the first team as assistant during results that I'm assuming they weren't happy with.

Have a load of matches coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Parachute payments have finished!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-live-25133448

Not letting much out there! You’ll all be wishing for Morison to return! ��
    All pretty non committal wasn't it, but then I suppose it was always going to be like that -I'd prefer we had somewhere else there, but he's a good bloke and I hope he can at least improve his record as a caretaker manager in the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    All pretty non committal wasn't it, but then I suppose it was always going to be like that -I'd prefer we had somewhere else there, but he's a good bloke and I hope he can at least improve his record as a caretaker manager in the next few days.
    He has a big week coming up. Burnley, Blackburn (live on Sky) both at home then Wigan away.

Can’t say any of those look like nailed on points.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Of course he is, that was fairly obvious after 2 days or so. He'll get to the world cup if he wins/draws a couple, if he wins more than a few by that time he'll get a 'short-term' deal.
    I'd be surprised if we see anybody before 2023.
    I lost all interest in the next manager debate after Hudson’s name was mentioned and people are STILL speculating about alternatives.

He is nailed on which is as unimaginative as it is cheap.

I wish him well of course but they may as well have stuck with Morison if the club continues with the ‘promote from within and keep costs down’ approach.

Uninspiring but still not as bad as hiring Harris or Mick. Which isn’t saying much.

It’s interesting because he wasn’t the Assistant Manager, as that’s Ramasut, so why not Ramasut?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    It’s interesting because he wasn’t the Assistant Manager, as that’s Ramasut, so why not Ramasut?
    Meltdown has already occurred because Hudson got it. Can you imagine what would have happened if Ramasut had ? Why people just cant get on with it and support Hudson I don’t know. He has more playing and management experience than Bellamy and yet he is the messiah, according to some on here.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Meltdown has already occurred because Hudson got it. Can you imagine what would have happened if Ramasut had ? Why people just cant get on with it and support Hudson I don’t know. He has more playing and management experience than Bellamy and yet he is the messiah, according to some on here.
    I wouldn't mention Hudson's management experience as it couldn't be worse. Played 4 lost 4 is not a record anyone would want on their CV.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I wouldn't mention Hudson's management experience as it couldn't be worse. Played 4 lost 4 is not a record anyone would want on their CV.
    It’s hardly something that puts him at an advantage over Bellamy is it. I was just looking up the claim that Hudson had more playing experience than Bellamy, it’s not true and it’s even more wrong when you add Bellamy’s eighty odd Wales and Olympics appearances.

Bellamy’s got experience of a higher level of football with Liverpool, Man City and Celtic, if you’re counting.
    I’m not advocating one candidate over another. Hudson remains an unknown quantity and seems a good bloke.