+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHAT DOES HUDSON HAVE TO DO?

Re: WHAT DOES HUDSON HAVE TO DO?

It's pointless comparing managers experiences they either deliver or they don't, it's all short term as they are managing overpaid spolit players with ego's , that's why folk like Warnock have short term positive results ,they briefly shock them into action , but eventually it wains and they leave... and rhen they plunge into another crisis ..

Not be honest in interviews, don’t be firm with players when needed, don’t show a hint of self confidence. The whiners on this board should love him then.

To win over some of our fans, he’d have to work miracles on a weekly basis.

well he made a good start today, players gave everything and was rewarded with a well earned point against a classy team

Just needs to stabilise things and get enough points to see us comfortable.

Morrison brought in SEVENTEEN players.
    That shit don't work for the best coaches in the business, let alone Mr egomaniac.
    He's left us with a huge squad that is still short in key areas.

If Hudson see's us comfortable on a very limited budget, I fail to see how anyone can criticise him really, considering the mess he's inherited.

Did Hudson start the game with our best available 11? We looked better after the substitutions which suggests he didn't. He should know the best starting lineup by now.

Today's game wasn't great , we should have scored early on with half decent chances , our end product is easy to defend against.. take a draw all day long , against a club with far more to offer, as to what Hudson has to do its not complex just win from the players he has ..

This is going to be a tough watch season ..

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    well he made a good start today, players gave everything and was rewarded with a well earned point against a classy team
    I thought burnley were bang average?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Just needs to stabilise things and get enough points to see us comfortable.

Morrison brought in SEVENTEEN players.
    That shit don't work for the best coaches in the business, let alone Mr egomaniac.
    He's left us with a huge squad that is still short in key areas.

If Hudson see's us comfortable on a very limited budget, I fail to see how anyone can criticise him really, considering the mess he's inherited.
    Morison was given even more of a mess from McCarthy and still turned it around.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Morison was given even more of a mess from McCarthy and still turned it around.
    He was allowed to recruit 17 players.
    We still had no forwards apart from Robinson.
    We looked beyond toothless.
    If you consider that sensible, or an improvement, god bless you. It clearly doesn't take a lot to impress you!

If you consider that sensible, or an improvement, god bless you. It clearly doesn't take a lot to impress you!
    You are saying that safe in the knowledge that we weren't trying to sign strikers - Morrison admitted that two of our early striker targets went elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    You are saying that safe in the knowledge that we weren't trying to sign strikers - Morrison admitted that two of our early striker targets went elsewhere
    If we spent all summer searching for strikers (with a 2m budget to spend) and ended up with Etete and Robinson (looks good in fairness so this isn't a slight on him) then I'm glad he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    A ‘What’ team? It was fecking Burnley for Christ’s sakes.....classy?????

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    If we spent all summer searching for strikers (with a 2m budget to spend) and ended up with Etete and Robinson (looks good in fairness so this isn't a slight on him) then I'm glad he's gone.
    He wasn't just searching he was trying to sign strikers and the fact we didn't sign our initial targets surely can't just be down to Morison - you are glad he is gone and of course that's your perogative but I wish he had been given more time

My biggest concern is that what I saw today doesn't appear to be too far off from a half tidy side but the off field shite that is our board can't be helping by providing no plan no vision and just causing instability in the club and on the pitch

I feel the managers (not just Morison) are being punished for the massive shortfall in our board and their complete incompetence of running a football club - it is a complete shambles

I think he's done OK 👍

Onwards

You were talking about what managers taking over, Morison took over a far worse squad from McCarthy by some distance

Hudson as a more than capable squad if he can use it.

You seem confused and miss the points and the ignore posts that explain things lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    You were talking about what managers taking over, Morison took over a far worse squad from McCarthy by some distance

Hudson as a more than capable squad if he can use it.

You seem confused and miss the points and the ignore posts that explain things lol.
    Morrison was given huge scope for recruitment and wasted a large chunk of it. Hudson has zero scope for any recruitment until January and will then likely only have a couple of loan options.
    What he's been left by Morison is far from a "more than capable squad" as you've put it

Morision is gone, and rightfully so. I'm sure one day, eventually, you'll get over it.

Morrison was given huge scope for recruitment and wasted a large chunk of it. Hudson has zero scope for any recruitment until January and will then likely only have a couple of loan options.
    What he's been left by Morison is far from a "more than capable squad" as you've put it

Morision is gone, and rightfully so. I'm sure one day, eventually, you'll get over it.
    Ok you missed the point again.

I realise now your one to ignore lol.

If we win at Wigan what then?

What are the opinions now?
    Give him a few more games? If so how many?
    Or still look to bring in someone with experience

Beat the Jacks

He's winning me over so far.