+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Ninian Stand shop

Re: New Ninian Stand shop

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Isn't that Mojo King place a bit 'Mod' in style and cut?
    Hmmm.. i'm a bit old for 'Cool' I prefer to buy decent clothes and shoes when money allows, but i'm very conscious of not falling into the trap of looking like a middle aged donut! I'm 50 now, and i shudder when i see blokes my age in top 2 toe re issue designer gear. Less is more, more or less

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Spot on mate. You could even pick up some decent clobber from 'Mojo King' on the balcony upstairs
    Way too old school 'Mod' for me. I always think of my grandfather when I see someone sporting Gabicci.

Anyone who pulls off dressing lied that though *tips hat*

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    How can the club possibly be criticised for opening a second shop on site for match days ? Not everyone wants to go around the ground and squeeze into a packed main shop to buy things. If there wasn't the demand for this they wouldn't do it. At the end of the day they are trying to help their customers, which should be applauded. Other items - not all Barnsley fans come from the town. There are a number of outlying towns and villages Such as Darfield and Wombwell where Barnsley have traditionally drawn support. Also the point about Burnley is that they might have a smaller catchment area and similar crowds to us but they have been playing in the Premier League for quite a bit of the last ten years and yet they didn't sell out their stadium even then, whereas we did in 2018/2019. There is much more crowd potential here than there.
    Much more potential here, but about 20% of the population regularly go in Burnley, if that happened here we’d have bigger crowds than Man Utd….the club don’t care and don’t try to entice anyone either. They’d rather run a free bus for 20 people from abercumnowhere