+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any streams?

Re: Any streams?

Currently working well on Hesgoal
    http://www.hesgoal.com/news/Wigan%20vs%20Cardiff.html

The CCTV one is all over the place, the goal was scored, but the commentary was out of whack. Then the pictures jumped back about 90 seconds. I refreshed it after I saw the goal for the second time, I'm still not sure if there's a delay.

I have a perfect stream here.....

Interesting - are you using Chrome, Safari, Windows? Which browser? Any adblockers? Tell us about your set-up. I can usually get a stream somewhere, but very few of them last the whole game, and have to be re-set or refreshed regularly. Watching Wigan on Hesgoal, but it's a bit grainy, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Interesting - are you using Chrome, Safari, Windows? Which browser? Any adblockers? Tell us about your set-up. I can usually get a stream somewhere, but very few of them last the whole game, and have to be re-set or refreshed regularly. Watching Wigan on Hesgoal, but it's a bit grainy, to be honest.
    Sorry for late response.....No VPN. Using Firefox desktop, up to date. I use Ublock Origin popup blacker. I have zero problems watching streams through my recommended stream Unless there is of course a basic problem with whatever club broadcast). I also use Malware Bytes antimalware...just in case....

Was hacked once....way back in 1995....been paranoid ever since!!!!