+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ooooh no Inflation 10% In Eurozone

Ooooh no Inflation 10% In Eurozone

Bloody Brexit, Boris and Trussenomics, and that chancellor fella who I can't make out who he is, due to his accent

Eurozone inflation hits record 10% as energy prices continue to soar
    September’s double-digit figure bolsters calls for more big rate rises from ECB to slow price growth

SEPTEMBER 30, 2022

Re: Ooooh no Inflation 10% In Eurozone

We await the German economy to go tits up and with it drag down the whole of the EU.

Much depends on arch-baddie Putin digging in for another five or six months so the blame can be pinned on him.

current inflation figures around the world

Turkey: 80%
    Argentina: 78%
    Iran: 52%
    Pakistan: 27%
    Nigeria: 20.5%
    Russia: 14.3%
    Eurozone: 10%
    Germany: 10%
    UK: 9.9%
    Italy: 8.9%
    Mexico: 8.7%
    US: 8.3%
    Canada: 7%
    India: 7%
    Australia: 6.1%
    France: 5.6%
    Indonesia: 4.6%
    Japan: 3%
    Saudi Arabia: 3%
    China: 2.5%

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

You missed Holland's that came in at 17% last week.

Their Finance Minister expressed shock and bafflement at how that rate jumped 4% from a month earlier.

He might want to have a word with his Prime Minister or King as both attended Bilderberg in May.

https://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/m...ticipants-2022

Tory scum

Italy , Mexico and India below us ?

God bless you liz

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

God bless you liz
    Appreciate that facts may not be your thing Sludge, but since she came in, inflation has fallen from 10.1% (in July) to 9.9%. (in August) That's not her doing of course, but nonetheless, you could barely be more wrong in what you are saying.

Oooooh discord between the banks and European countries borrowing vi rate rises , sound familiar

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at https://www.ft.com/tour.
    https://www.ft.com/content/574a5f9d-...-email:content

Fiscal discord
    As is their custom, European finance ministers meeting in Luxembourg today and tomorrow will solemnly intone pledges to co-ordinate and synchronise economic policies for the broader good. But the reality is that economic policymaking is looking increasingly discordant, writes Sam Fleming in Brussels.

While central banks around the world are seeking to clamp down aggressively on inflation by lifting interest rates, European finance ministries have racked up a bill exceeding half a trillion euros as they pump money into schemes cushioning business and households from soaring energy prices.

Disparities in policy responses between EU member states are growing more glaring. Last week Germany unveiled a massive €200bn borrowing plan to create a “protective shield” for its households and businesses, using an off-budget facility previously used during the Covid-19 crisis.

The plan, announced on the eve of an EU energy ministers’ meeting that was meant to forge a common approach, antagonised member states that lack Germany’s deep pockets. Their anxiety echoes the mood during the early months of the pandemic, when southern member states looking to prop up businesses hobbled by lockdowns complained they lacked the kind of fiscal firepower that Berlin and other northern capitals could deploy.

Thierry Breton, the French commissioner who oversees the EU single market, was notably blunt on Twitter on Friday, saying that not all member states can borrow such handsome sums on financial markets, and that it was important to maintain a level playing field across the union.

God bless you liz
    Would you actual believe anything those countries said was for real??

China's figure is barmy, bit like reporting Covid , were way too truthful for our own good ?????

Our closet comparison is Europe and its as high as ours

PS Italy is not good at all never has been see below for the others :

The Consumer Price Index for Italy is 113.8 for the month of August 2022. The inflation rate year over year is 9.1% (compared to 8.4% for the previous month). Inflation from July 2022 to August 2022 was 0.9%

Mexico's annual inflation rate rose to 8.70 percent in August of 2022 from 8.15 percent in the previous month, the highest reading since December of 2000 and slightly above expectations of 8.67 percent. Prices accelerated for both goods (10.55 percent vs.

The country's retail inflation, which is measured by the Consumer Price Index (CPI), has spiked to 7.00% in August 2022, up from 6.71% a month ago. The Wholesale Price Index (WPI), on the other hand, has shown a downward trend and dropped to 12.41% from 13.93% during the same period.5 days ago

May need to amend some of them see post below

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    May need to amend some of them see post below
    This is the post below for me. Is there a setting that puts the latest post above?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    This is the post below for me. Is there a setting that puts the latest post above?

How low can he get?

As per usual

https://www.theguardian.com/business...efore-covid-19

Just like the double dip recession. Who thought making billionaires richer at the expense of everyone else would have drawbacks eh.

Not to mention we are paying 3 times more for electricity than the EU on average.

https://twitter.com/DTJackson/status...g765k7D6g&s=19

The amount of lead paint the old tories on this forum digested as kids must have been huge. If you're still defending this lot there's no hope for you.

Try the middle one oh hang on its moved try the other one , nope gone , hey you elder tried any stand up , you'd defiantly fill the venues toilet with yer material and customers

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    How low can he get?
    great goalpost move folk hate a balance

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    great input impartial and child like as usual

great input impartial and child like as usual
    You say you used to vote labour ?

I think everyone knows this is bollocks and you are a raving tory

Every political post by you defends the conservatives and slags off the labour party

It's embarrassing now

What are you doing defending this shower of soppy gimps ?

You say you used to vote labour ?

I think everyone knows this is bollocks and you are a raving tory

Every political post by you defends the conservatives and slags off the labour party

It's embarrassing now

What are you doing defending this shower of soppy gimps ?
    Isn't he just posting facts? ie, that inflation is a western / global problem?

If your belief in the Labour Party can't withstand facts, then it is nothing more than a religion for you. And you should also be getting paid by them for that level of support too.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Isn't he just posting facts? ie, that inflation is a western / global problem?

If your belief in the Labour Party can't withstand facts, then it is nothing more than a religion for you. And you should also be getting paid by them for that level of support too.
    And here is his second in command , defending him , defending the Tories till your last breath

Ff sake you were saying you might be voting for starmer two days ago

I think you are also lying through your teeth , another raving tory

And here is his second in command , defending him , defending the Tories till your last breath

Ff sake you were saying you might be voting for starmer two days ago

I think you are also lying through your teeth , another raving tory

If I tell you that Cardiff City are a disappointing 18th in the league table, does that make me a Swansea City season ticket holder?

Try the middle one oh hang on its moved try the other one , nope gone , hey you elder tried any stand up , you'd defiantly fill the venues toilet with yer material and customers
    I'll just run that through Google translate and I'll get back to you.

I'll just run that through Google translate and I'll get back to you.
    ...interestingly...if you run it through Google translate in to Spanish and then back from Spanish to English it comes out as:

Try the middle one, oh wait, try the other one, no, it's gone, hey old man, you tried any stand up, you would defiantly fill the place's bathroom with your stuff and clients.

...endless fun.

Bloody Brexit, Boris and Trussenomics, and that chancellor fella who I can't make out who he is, due to his accent

Eurozone inflation hits record 10% as energy prices continue to soar
    September’s double-digit figure bolsters calls for more big rate rises from ECB to slow price growth

SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
    8.8% in Ireland, considerably lower than here as it has been since brexit. A better comparison too as we share the same energy supply chains and are somewhat insulated by the goings on over in mainland Europe. i.e., a war