+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Oxford Vaccine

Re: Oxford Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    watched this video earlier regarding the vaccine injured

harrowing stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIVZ5ssWB-o
    Who was funding the Wuhan biolab, and who sponsored Event 201?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    But I ask you to imagine how pleased that awfully nice Bill 'if we do a good job with vaccines we could reduce the world's population by 10%-15%' Gates will be should you decide to kneel for a Covid syringe.
    What do you think he was implying with that quote?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Viruses with genetically engineered spike proteins being developed in a Wuhan biolab, followed by Event 201 and a real live pandemic a few months later, and then a "safe & effective" cure without any long-term safety data, which utilised a new untried mRNA technology that targeted the genetically modified spike. What could possibly go wrong?
    Sounds like a plot for a film.

I'd like to respectfully offer a reason for why you may wish to reconsider your decision not to have some lovely mRNA with its groovy spike proteins and cute lipid nanoparticles flowing through your body.

Developing blood clots the size of a billiard ball, or having an enlarged heart due to myocarditis, or suddenly developing stage 4 cancer, or acquiring any number of neurological disorders such as the human equivalent of Mad Cow Disease, or having HIV as your natural immune system slowly disintegrates may appear risky to help counter something 99.9% of humanity survived during the past nearly three years.

But I ask you to imagine how pleased that awfully nice Bill 'if we do a good job with vaccines we could reduce the world's population by 10%-15%' Gates will be should you decide to kneel for a Covid syringe.
    Some already say I'm a mad cow so no thanks

Rearrange these three words. Slip a Freudian.

The host of that news report said it. Put your specs on.

You will be able to hear him say it should you watch it.

I post links to lots of stuff you won't see on your precious goggle box. One I've included several times of late is to Pfizer's Covid trial side effects where they noted 1,294 different ones. You haven't heard that from the Beeb or the NHS or any politician even though it is demonstrably true, and yet it's still being pushed the way of British parents and guardians of those with children as young as five years.

No doubt that censorship is something you heartily agree with despite being unable to claim you're unaware of the staggering number of side-effects Pfizer and the FDA wanted to conceal for the next 76 years. You and the other Teletubbies ought to give your head a shake instead of tacitly supporting this protocol. Shame on all of you for your complicity.
    I think you might be missing the point. If 4.5 billion people now have abnormal blood which causes sudden collapsing then we wouldn't be learning about it on the gogglebox, it would be a very obvious part of our reality already.

It is very quaint btw, and quite telling about your advanced age, that you think we all spend our time watching BBC and ITV.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    What do you think he was implying with that quote?
    I'm sure you know this, but for the benefit of everyone else, he was talking about reducing population growth, not population. Organ misquoted him, either deliberately or accidentally.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I think you might be missing the point. If 4.5 billion people now have abnormal blood which causes sudden collapsing then we wouldn't be learning about it on the gogglebox, it would be a very obvious part of our reality already.

It is very quaint btw, and quite telling about your advanced age, that you think we all spend our time watching BBC and ITV.
    I note you, along with your TV-loving brethren always have precisely nowt to say about those Pfizer-admitted 1,294 different adverse reactions. It's always divert and deflect, never discourse.

"Curiouser and curiouser," said Alice.

I'm sure you know this, but for the benefit of everyone else, he was talking about reducing population growth, not population. Organ misquoted him, either deliberately or accidentally.
    I didn't misquote him. It's easy to find at youtube or elsewhere.

You could argue I took his words in the wrong context, as the poster Cyril 'I love vaccines' Evans, would claim.

I didn't misquote him. It's easy to find at youtube or elsewhere.

You could argue I took his words in the wrong context, as the poster Cyril 'I love vaccines' Evans, would claim.
    He doesn't say "we could reduce the world's population by 10%-15%'", he says "lower that " referring to population growth.

I note you, along with your TV-loving brethren always have precisely nowt to say about those Pfizer-admitted 1,294 different adverse reactions. It's always divert and deflect, never discourse.

"Curiouser and curiouser," said Alice.
    Just about all medications have adverse effects, more commonly called side effects. Your doctor is supposed to tell you when he prescribes it.

Most side effects are not serious, and in your pdf (which I have looked at) this is also true of their results.

Of the serious side effects, they are fractions of a percent of the total number of doses. In other words, very rare - on the scale of a few in a million.

Now I've responded to that, perhaps you can respond to my query about why, if 4.5 billion people have blood which causes them to spontaneously collapse, nobody knows anybody who knows anybody who has experienced it? Could it be because it's just not true?

Same horse. I paraphrased what he said.

Returning once more to what you're extremely reticent to comment on. I can't think why.

Below I've pasted a tiny fraction of Pfizer's listed adverse reactions. Have you any remarks to make pertaining to them?

Still's disease;Stoma site thrombosis;Stoma site
    vasculitis;Stress cardiomyopathy;Stridor;Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus;Subacute
    endocarditis;Subacute inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy;Subclavian artery
    embolism;Subclavian artery thrombosis;Subclavian vein thrombosis;Sudden unexplained
    death in epilepsy;Superior sagittal sinus thrombosis;Susac's syndrome;Suspected COVID19;Swelling;Swelling face;Swelling of eyelid;Swollen tongue;Sympathetic
    ophthalmia;Systemic lupus erythematosus;Systemic lupus erythematosus disease activity
    index abnormal;Systemic lupus erythematosus disease activity index decreased;Systemic
    lupus erythematosus disease activity index increased;Systemic lupus erythematosus
    rash

It's not the same, though is it? Reducing population and reducing population growth are different.

In the first, the population decreases. In the second, it increases less quickly.

Returning once more to what you're extremely reticent to comment on. I can't think why.

Below I've pasted a tiny fraction of Pfizer's listed adverse reactions. Have you any remarks to make pertaining to them?

vasculitis;Stress cardiomyopathy;Stridor;Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus;Subacute
    endocarditis;Subacute inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy;Subclavian artery
    embolism;Subclavian artery thrombosis;Subclavian vein thrombosis;Sudden unexplained
    death in epilepsy;Superior sagittal sinus thrombosis;Susac's syndrome;Suspected COVID19;Swelling;Swelling face;Swelling of eyelid;Swollen tongue;Sympathetic
    ophthalmia;Systemic lupus erythematosus;Systemic lupus erythematosus disease activity
    index abnormal;Systemic lupus erythematosus disease activity index decreased;Systemic
    lupus erythematosus disease activity index increased;Systemic lupus erythematosus
    rash
    Just about all medications have adverse effects, more commonly called side effects. Your doctor is supposed to tell you when he prescribes it.

Most side effects are not serious, and in your pdf (which I have looked at) this is also true of their results.

Of the serious side effects, they are fractions of a percent of the total number of doses. In other words, very rare - on the scale of a few in a million.

Now I've responded to that, perhaps you can respond to my query about why, if 4.5 billion people have blood which causes them to spontaneously collapse, nobody knows anybody who knows anybody who has experienced it? Could it be because it's just not true?
    I hadn't heard anyone claim 94% of the blood of the clot shotted was abnormal before hearing that host say it.

As Montagnier, Cahill and some others have hypothesised though, it's a soft kill/slow kill aka delayed kill bioweapon.

I hadn't heard anyone claim 94% of the blood of the clot shotted was abnormal before hearing that host say it.

As Montagnier, Cahill and some others have hypothesised though, it's a soft kill/slow kill aka delayed kill bioweapon.
    And the advantages of killing ~5 billion people is…..

It's not the same, though is it? Reducing population and reducing population growth are different.

In the first, the population decreases. In the second, it increases less quickly.
    With all due respect, that's your spin on his words.

That fella's name, should you be unaware, appeared on 28 separate occasions on Epstein's private jet flight logs to his island, the vast majority of his visits was post Epstein getting convicted for noncing.

He no shining knight.

So shall we assume that the claim is bollocks?

Or shall we gormlessly nod along with our mouth slightly open at everything we see on the internet, no matter how clearly implausible it is?

Montagnier died months ago at the ripe old age of 89 by the way, and was heavily criticised by other academics for his nutty COVID-19 views.

More food for me

Ask Klaus Schwab, or visit the WEF site to read all about the Great Reset.

rash
    Small sample here of the listed side effects for the measles vaccine:

Panniculitis; atypical measles; fever; syncope; headache; dizziness; malaise; irritability, Vasculitis, Pancreatitis; diarrhea; vomiting; parotitis; nausea, Diabetes mellitus,Thrombocytopenia, purpura; regional lymphadenopathy; leukocytosis, Anaphylaxis and anaphylactoid reactions, Arthritis; arthralgia; myalgia, Encephalitis; encephalopathy; measles inclusion body encephalitis (MIBE) ; subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE); Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS); acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM); transverse myelitis; febrie convulsions; afebrile convulsions or seizures; ataxia; polyneuritis; polyneuropathy; ocular palsies; paresthesia, Pneumonia; pneumonitis, sore throat; cough; rhinitis.

See, we can all copy and paste scary looking words

So shall we assume that the claim is bollocks?

Or shall we gormlessly nod along with our mouth slightly open at everything we see on the internet, no matter how clearly implausible it is?

Montagnier died months ago at the ripe old age of 89 by the way, and was heavily criticised by other academics for his nutty COVID-19 views.
    You should know all about gormlessly nodding along because I'd have no problem wagering my best harmonica against a single peanut of yours that that's exactly what you did when the telly instructed you to roll a sleeve up on three occasions.

You must have had your tongue firmly in cheek when claiming it's not unusual to have 1,294 different adverse reactions for a trial vaccine. There were several different kinds of thrombosis and diseases among the small fraction I pasted earlier.

Next up you'll state there was nothing suspicious about trying to hide that info for 76 years!

In 1976 the Yank health authorities pulled the Swine Flu vaccine after 50 deaths as they felt it was too dangerous.

Today their VAERS reporting has the number of US Covid vaccine deaths at 30 thousand, that's 600 times greater than in 1976.

And they're sticking it into the arms of babies at six months!

I was correct earlier, you and your cohort are shameless.

Caveat on the VAERS website, strangely overlooked by Organ.

“While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness.

“The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases.”

Caveat on the VAERS website, strangely overlooked by Organ.

“While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness.

“The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases.”
    Ok, we get it that you are all in with the program

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ok, we get it that you are all in with the program
    You do amuse me. You pretend to be “in the know” about the big bads of the world yet 99% of your contributions to this board are waiting for Organ Morgan to post some random link that he’s found, then you jump in with a quip or one liner about how you totally knew that was the case or how it’s all part of the Great Reset. You remind me of a little puppy trying to join in with the big dogs.

One day you’ll share your super accurate “Great Reset” timeline you’ve proudly boasted about

You do amuse me. You pretend to be “in the know” about the big bads of the world yet 99% of your contributions to this board are waiting for Organ Morgan to post some random link that he’s found, then you jump in with a quip or one liner about how you totally knew that was the case or how it’s all part of the Great Reset. You remind me of a little puppy trying to join in with the big dogs.

One day you’ll share your super accurate “Great Reset” timeline you’ve proudly boasted about
    Painfully true

Astonishing levels of wilful denial in this thread.

An unsolicited stranger knock's at one's front door after alighting his rickety caravan. "Top o' the morning," he says in a pronounced Irish accent before asking whether you might be interested in a wonderful timeshare property he knows of in Swansea's Town Hill Housing Estate that's available for a bargain price.

For anyone who's sincerely unconcerned that the US FDA bent over backwards to secrete that shocking number of adverse reactions among Pfizer's trial participants until the year 2097 then they would also be gullible enough to invite Patrick the pikey into their front room to stretch out on the settee.