+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oxford Vaccine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Oxford Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I hadn't heard anyone claim 94% of the blood of the clot shotted was abnormal before hearing that host say it.

As Montagnier, Cahill and some others have hypothesised though, it's a soft kill/slow kill aka delayed kill bioweapon.
    So shall we assume that the claim is bollocks?

Or shall we gormlessly nod along with our mouth slightly open at everything we see on the internet, no matter how clearly implausible it is?

Montagnier died months ago at the ripe old age of 89 by the way, and was heavily criticised by other academics for his nutty COVID-19 views.

Re: Oxford Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So shall we assume that the claim is bollocks?

Or shall we gormlessly nod along with our mouth slightly open at everything we see on the internet, no matter how clearly implausible it is?

Montagnier died months ago at the ripe old age of 89 by the way, and was heavily criticised by other academics for his nutty COVID-19 views.
    You should know all about gormlessly nodding along because I'd have no problem wagering my best harmonica against a single peanut of yours that that's exactly what you did when the telly instructed you to roll a sleeve up on three occasions.

You must have had your tongue firmly in cheek when claiming it's not unusual to have 1,294 different adverse reactions for a trial vaccine. There were several different kinds of thrombosis and diseases among the small fraction I pasted earlier.

Next up you'll state there was nothing suspicious about trying to hide that info for 76 years!

In 1976 the Yank health authorities pulled the Swine Flu vaccine after 50 deaths as they felt it was too dangerous.

Today their VAERS reporting has the number of US Covid vaccine deaths at 30 thousand, that's 600 times greater than in 1976.

And they're sticking it into the arms of babies at six months!

I was correct earlier, you and your cohort are shameless.