+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oxford Vaccine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Oxford Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    You do amuse me. You pretend to be “in the know” about the big bads of the world yet 99% of your contributions to this board are waiting for Organ Morgan to post some random link that he’s found, then you jump in with a quip or one liner about how you totally knew that was the case or how it’s all part of the Great Reset. You remind me of a little puppy trying to join in with the big dogs.

One day you’ll share your super accurate “Great Reset” timeline you’ve proudly boasted about
    I don't want to spoil the ending for you, and besides that, it's fun watching you lot stumble around in the dark

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't want to spoil the ending for you, and besides that, it's fun watching you lot stumble around in the dark
    Hmm how convenient for you and totally unexpected. Who saw that one coming?

You don't know, you don't have any idea let alone an accurate timeline of events predicting a sinister global plan to end our way of life.
    You'll continue to wait for someone else to post something before jumping in to say "ha I knew that, told you so" and say very little else of relevance.

You contribute as much to the conversation as Sludge whenever the Tories get discussed. At least Organ Morgan posts links and videos to his continuously failing predictions. The few I've bothered to check out seem dubious and fall apart with some reasoning applied, or if they have elements of truth they are (probably intentionally) misleading. But at least he has some sort of platform to hold his views upon. You piggyback his posts and disappear when questioned.

If there does turn out to be some secret cabal ran by the world's elite, you know the same as anyone else on this board. You're not in the loop no matter what you try to convince people. You know it's true, as does anyone else that looks at your posts.

There is one very easy way to show you are "in the know" but I'm sure you'll have some convenient excuse why you won't opt to take that route

You don't know, you don't have any idea let alone an accurate timeline of events predicting a sinister global plan to end our way of life.
    You'll continue to wait for someone else to post something before jumping in to say "ha I knew that, told you so" and say very little else of relevance.

You contribute as much to the conversation as Sludge whenever the Tories get discussed. At least Organ Morgan posts links and videos to his continuously failing predictions. The few I've bothered to check out seem dubious and fall apart with some reasoning applied, or if they have elements of truth they are (probably intentionally) misleading. But at least he has some sort of platform to hold his views upon. You piggyback his posts and disappear when questioned.

If there does turn out to be some secret cabal ran by the world's elite, you know the same as anyone else on this board. You're not in the loop no matter what you try to convince people. You know it's true, as does anyone else that looks at your posts.

There is one very easy way to show you are "in the know" but I'm sure you'll have some convenient excuse why you won't opt to take that route
    The very fact that certain high profile people in media who advocated removing non vaccinated from society have now changed their tune speaks volumes.

So what was the point of vaccine passports ….. anyone ?

https://twitter.com/jordanschachtel/...E70RCiRoILxJYQ

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The very fact that certain high profile people in media who advocated removing non vaccinated from society have now changed their tune speaks volumes.

So what was the point of vaccine passports ….. anyone ?

https://twitter.com/jordanschachtel/...E70RCiRoILxJYQ

Lot's of plausible deniability followed by resignations and retirements to avoid accountability.

I solved the puzzle ages ago