+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Oxford Vaccine

Re: Oxford Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    You do amuse me. You pretend to be “in the know” about the big bads of the world yet 99% of your contributions to this board are waiting for Organ Morgan to post some random link that he’s found, then you jump in with a quip or one liner about how you totally knew that was the case or how it’s all part of the Great Reset. You remind me of a little puppy trying to join in with the big dogs.

One day you’ll share your super accurate “Great Reset” timeline you’ve proudly boasted about
    I don't want to spoil the ending for you, and besides that, it's fun watching you lot stumble around in the dark

What was the actual point of vaccine passports , following the recent findings from Pfizer ?

Dutch MEP Twitter feed

https://twitter.com/rob_roos/status/...iMJGQ0dfq78pDA

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    What was the actual point of vaccine passports , following the recent findings from Pfizer ?

Dutch MEP Twitter feed

https://twitter.com/rob_roos/status/...iMJGQ0dfq78pDA
    These comments from Pfizer aren't findings, they're just a statement of fact...the vaccine wasn't tested on reducing transmission..end of.

It does not say that it doesn't reduce transmissions, just that it wasn't tested for it.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    These comments from Pfizer aren't findings, they're just a statement of fact...the vaccine wasn't tested on reducing transmission..end of.

It does not say that it doesn't reduce transmissions, just that it wasn't tested for it.
    Their spokespersons/representatives in government certainly said they reduced transmission!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't want to spoil the ending for you, and besides that, it's fun watching you lot stumble around in the dark
    Hmm how convenient for you and totally unexpected. Who saw that one coming?

You don't know, you don't have any idea let alone an accurate timeline of events predicting a sinister global plan to end our way of life.
    You'll continue to wait for someone else to post something before jumping in to say "ha I knew that, told you so" and say very little else of relevance.

You contribute as much to the conversation as Sludge whenever the Tories get discussed. At least Organ Morgan posts links and videos to his continuously failing predictions. The few I've bothered to check out seem dubious and fall apart with some reasoning applied, or if they have elements of truth they are (probably intentionally) misleading. But at least he has some sort of platform to hold his views upon. You piggyback his posts and disappear when questioned.

If there does turn out to be some secret cabal ran by the world's elite, you know the same as anyone else on this board. You're not in the loop no matter what you try to convince people. You know it's true, as does anyone else that looks at your posts.

There is one very easy way to show you are "in the know" but I'm sure you'll have some convenient excuse why you won't opt to take that route

You don't know, you don't have any idea let alone an accurate timeline of events predicting a sinister global plan to end our way of life.
    You'll continue to wait for someone else to post something before jumping in to say "ha I knew that, told you so" and say very little else of relevance.

You contribute as much to the conversation as Sludge whenever the Tories get discussed. At least Organ Morgan posts links and videos to his continuously failing predictions. The few I've bothered to check out seem dubious and fall apart with some reasoning applied, or if they have elements of truth they are (probably intentionally) misleading. But at least he has some sort of platform to hold his views upon. You piggyback his posts and disappear when questioned.

If there does turn out to be some secret cabal ran by the world's elite, you know the same as anyone else on this board. You're not in the loop no matter what you try to convince people. You know it's true, as does anyone else that looks at your posts.

There is one very easy way to show you are "in the know" but I'm sure you'll have some convenient excuse why you won't opt to take that route
    The very fact that certain high profile people in media who advocated removing non vaccinated from society have now changed their tune speaks volumes.

So what was the point of vaccine passports ….. anyone ?

https://twitter.com/jordanschachtel/...E70RCiRoILxJYQ

I solved the puzzle ages ago

The very fact that certain high profile people in media who advocated removing non vaccinated from society have now changed their tune speaks volumes.

So what was the point of vaccine passports ….. anyone ?

https://twitter.com/jordanschachtel/...E70RCiRoILxJYQ

Lot's of plausible deniability followed by resignations and retirements to avoid accountability.

Their spokespersons/representatives in government certainly said they reduced transmission!
    Maybe the vaccine did reduce transmissions....Pfizer simply said that their vaccine wean't tested for it.
    Maybe others were?

Maybe the vaccine did reduce transmissions....Pfizer simply said that their vaccine wean't tested for it.
    Maybe others were?
    It might have reduced transmission, but so would natural immunity.

Maybe others were?
    Pfizer didn't say much about anything, and they actually wanted to hide all of their development and test data for 75years.

Pfizer didn't say much about anything, and they actually wanted to hide all of their development and test data for 75years.
    I don't think the Covid vaccine data has been around for 75 years....and by the way in the reference you mention the FDA was accused, not Pfizer, of hiding data

I don't think the Covid vaccine data has been around for 75 years....and by the way in the reference you mention the FDA was accused, not Pfizer, of hiding data
    More plausible deniability, just get somebody else to hide the data and avoid all accountability.

I solved the puzzle ages ago
    Nah you haven’t. You’d be shouting it from the proverbial rooftops.
    You’re on the outside of the secret meetings but don’t worry I’m sure OM will give you the minutes

More plausible deniability, just get somebody else to hide the data and avoid all accountability.

It's simple to spot who the clot shot-ees are. They cannot accept they were well and truly suckered.

Not once, not twice, but three times, and the stupidest of all want yet more mRNA with shot number four!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

It's simple to spot who the clot shot-ees are. They cannot accept they were well and truly suckered.

Not once, not twice, but three times, and the stupidest of all want yet more mRNA with shot number four!
    So we're back to the thread title 'Oxford Vaccine'.....nowt to do with Pfizer, nor the FDA

So we're back to the thread title 'Oxford Vaccine'.....nowt to do with Pfizer, nor the FDA
    It’s Indirectly correlated……. especially when public figures were spouting this kind of nonsense

https://twitter.com/charlotteemmauk/...efzKtNxtuRAZ3w

It’s Indirectly correlated……. especially when public figures were spouting this kind of nonsense

https://twitter.com/charlotteemmauk/...efzKtNxtuRAZ3w
    If you go through the old covid thread you will see that many of the trust the science™️ crew were also repeating the lies and propaganda, while imploring others to trust the science. There was a lot of hate being directed towards the "free thinkers" during that time

If you go through the old covid thread you will see that many of the trust the science™️ crew were also repeating the lies and propaganda, while imploring others to trust the science. There was a lot of hate being directed towards the "free thinkers" during that time
    If you want to talk hate, this knocks your self pitying whining into a cocked hat - so, you took some stick, what about these people?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63237092

Before the pandemic came along, it would have been so easy to predict who the posters on here would be who would shout conspiracy and would still be doing so nearly three years after Covid first became a news story. Why, of course, it would be the "critical, free thinkers" who see themselves as being on a higher plane than every one else and are forever on the look out for the explanation that is beyond the understanding of anyone else, before moving on without any sign of remorse or contrition when events prove that, yet again, they were wrong..

These days you and a few others on here act like someone who has been vindicated by events - all of that drivel you posted on here for the past five years has been proven as fact! Sorry, but I don't see it myself. Using Covid vaccines as an example, there was plenty of stuff at the time about how the disease would not be passed on by anyone who had been vaccinated - my reaction to that was how do you know that when we're talking about something which had to be cobbled together quickly to try to prevent millions dying - despite the assurances at the time of the "free thinkers" that it was only like flu.

Similarly, I'm sure I was not the only one who thought it was impossible to be sure that these hastily produced vaccines would not have side effects which could be problematic in the future, but, after weighing up all of the factors involved decided that facing any potential risk posed by the vaccine in the future was a better option than living with Covid in the present and I've still not seen anything from you lot that begins to make me think I made the wrong decision.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If you want to talk hate, this knocks your self pitying whining into a cocked hat - so, you took some stick, what about these people?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63237092

Before the pandemic came along, it would have been so easy to predict who the posters on here would be who would shout conspiracy and would still be doing so nearly three years after Covid first became a news story. Why, of course, it would be the "critical, free thinkers" who see themselves as being on a higher plane than every one else and are forever on the look out for the explanation that is beyond the understanding of anyone else, before moving on without any sign of remorse or contrition when events prove that, yet again, they were wrong..

These days you and a few others on here act like someone who has been vindicated by events - all of that drivel you posted on here for the past five years has been proven as fact! Sorry, but I don't see it myself. Using Covid vaccines as an example, there was plenty of stuff at the time about how the disease would not be passed on by anyone who had been vaccinated - my reaction to that was how do you know that when we're talking about something which had to be cobbled together quickly to try to prevent millions dying - despite the assurances at the time of the "free thinkers" that it was only like flu.

Similarly, I'm sure I was not the only one who thought it was impossible to be sure that these hastily produced vaccines would not have side effects which could be problematic in the future, but, after weighing up all of the factors involved decided that facing any potential risk posed by the vaccine in the future was a better option than living with Covid in the present and I've still not seen anything from you lot that begins to make me think I made the wrong decision.
    If they didn’t stop transmission ( which they knew ) why lock everyone up under the age of 50 when to them Covid would more than likely be no worse than flu ? (and remember it’s so severe you need to test yourself to see if you have it.)

Why waste £12bn on Track and Trace - no wonder the economy is in the state it is

Why waste huge amounts of money and NHS time telling everyone to get vaccinated when it would have been better to
    concentrate on the over 50’s ?

Why bring in vaccine passports?

Why fire 40,000 health care workers , which has now resulted in bed blocking ?

Why were high profile public figures calling for people who get vaccinated for Granny ?

Why were eminent scientists silenced just for offering an alternative viewpoint?

Is this misinformation?

https://twitter.com/polibard/status/...T5vzXqN3n1YEag

If they didn’t stop transmission ( which they knew ) why lock everyone up under the age of 50 when to them Covid would more than likely be no worse than flu ? (and remember it’s so severe you need to test yourself to see if you have it.)

Why waste £12bn on Track and Trace - no wonder the economy is in the state it is

Why waste huge amounts of money and NHS time telling everyone to get vaccinated when it would have been better to
    concentrate on the over 50’s ?

Why bring in vaccine passports?

Why fire 40,000 health care workers , which has now resulted in bed blocking ?

Why were high profile public figures calling for people who get vaccinated for Granny ?

Why were eminent scientists silenced just for offering an alternative viewpoint?

Is this misinformation?

https://twitter.com/polibard/status/...T5vzXqN3n1YEag
    Lots of claims, nothing to back them up with and plenty of hindsight being applied. No appreciation of the time lines involved and no allowance for the gravity of the situation in March 2020. I’ve been very critical of the Government’s approach and decision making in the first year of the pandemic, but I have tried to temper it a bit with some appreciation of the enormity of the problems they faced.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Lots of claims, nothing to back them up with and plenty of hindsight being applied. No appreciation of the time lines involved and no allowance for the gravity of the situation in March 2020. I’ve been very critical of the Government’s approach and decision making in the first year of the pandemic, but I have tried to temper it a bit with some appreciation of the enormity of the problems they faced.
    I should have said that I do agree about the forty thousand sacked health workers.

I see Piers Morgan has had to eat crow, as Yanks like to say, about Covid vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I see Piers Morgan has had to eat crow, as Yanks like to say, about Covid vaccines.

Move at the speed of science

Dan Wootton on GB News. He says he's been triple vaccinated. Pfizer never claimed to have tested their vaccine for transmission. I knew that, why didn't he?

'CONSPIRACY THEORISTS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG': MARK DOLAN RESPONDS TO PFIZER'S ADMISSION - https://www.bitchute.com/video/MJzMMGjjvLod/