+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Oxford Vaccine

Re: Oxford Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Which fruit loop was he before? I dont pay enough attention to be honest, I only tend to notice when real sick mo foes like Lither come along…think this site def attracts a fair few weirdos since covid
    He's the same person who has been on here a long long time, he's just using an extra account.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He's the same person who has been on here a long long time, he's just using an extra account.
    Here comers the cavalry, who got you out of bed?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    If it came again , we protect the sick and the vulnerable, nobody’s disputing that as far as I’m aware.

What I disagree with is the fact they locked people down who didn’t need to have their freedoms curtailed and people were happy with that, clearly it’s a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    I know a binman a brickie a hooker and a bookie none of them has taken the #clotshot
    each of them wanting to live to an age where they get to see their grandchildren.

For nothing is secret that shall not be made manifest,
    neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad
    GOD Wins
    Clandestine
    GOD you've just lost your cred Fash

It's Detective Inspector Lardy of the Yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's Detective Inspector Lardy of the Yard.
    The DI may have a conflict of interest regarding this topic, after previously expressing an interest in buying shares from these vaccine companies.

Fcuk me you’re still convinced along with your backup I have two accounts One account is stressful enough with posters like you.

What’s your views in the literally hundreds of new user names on here , plus your mate who’s reappeared?

Do a screenshot of who you think I am and I’ll prove to you I’m not , even if it means liaising with the board owner.

Fcuk me you’re still convinced along with your backup I have two accounts One account is stressful enough with posters like you.

What’s your views in the literally hundreds of new user names on here , plus your mate who’s reappeared?

Do a screenshot of who you think I am and I’ll prove to you I’m not , even if it means liaising with the board owner.
    It's a lovely offer but I've already been "liaising with the board owner" about it in the last month or two. He brought it up with me first, if you're wondering.

I assume you're gonna do IP addresses, but as you know these are easy to change with a VPN so it proves nothing.

Well done to theose who never caved in to the psychopaths
    NCSWIC

GOD WINS
    Clandestine

It's a lovely offer but I've already been "liaising with the board owner" about it in the last month or two. He brought it up with me first, if you're wondering.

I assume you're gonna do IP addresses, but as you know these are easy to change with a VPN so it proves nothing.
    I have no idea about VPN’ or how they work to be honest. That being said , why are you that bothered when it’s obvious there are literally hundreds of new accounts on here. Thats the same with every platform of this type. Isn’t there about 12,000 accounts on here yet only about 100 regular users

I’ve suggested a message-board piss up but nobody appears interested - not sure why that is ?

I have no idea about VPN’ or how they work to be honest. That being said , why are you that bothered when it’s obvious there are literally hundreds of new accounts on here. Thats the same with every platform of this type. Isn’t there about 12,000 accounts on here yet only about 100 regular users

I’ve suggested a message-board piss up but nobody appears interested - not sure why that is ?
    VPNs (aka proxy servers) is a way to access websites using the VPN IP address instead of the one assigned by your internet provider. As an example, my provider has banned access to the RT (Russia Today) site. I have to use a VPN to view its content. I do that through the Windscribe VPN, which is free and can be added to the Chrome browser in a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    VPNs (aka proxy servers) is a way to access websites using the VPN IP address instead of the one assigned by your internet provider. As an example, my provider has banned access to the RT (Russia Today) site. I have to use a VPN to view its content. I do that through the Windscribe VPN, which is free and can be added to the Chrome browser in a few minutes.
    So who else are you on here?

Can't speak for everybody but personally I'd rather spend my free time with my friends and family rather than some strangers off the internet I wouldn't know existed if we didn't support the same football club and therefore use the same messageboard

What you're describing is not the same as one person setting up various accounts in order to make it look like their fringe and nutty views are more common than they really are.

Some people have been part of this online community for one or two decades. Plenty know each other offline and if they want to have a beer together they'll do it on the way to a city game.

Why on earth would they want to meet up with a username that's a year old? Have a little think.

What you're describing is not the same as one person setting up various accounts in order to make it look like their fringe and nutty views are more common than they really are.

Some people have been part of this online community for one or two decades. Plenty know each other offline and if they want to have a beer together they'll do it on the way to a city game.

Why on earth would they want to meet up with a username that's a year old? Have a little think.
    I’ve told you my online history , and I suggested a meet up just to put names to faces , no big deal, I used to meet up with users on ***** forum from time to time and I thought it worked well and stopped posters (like you) sniping all the time. Generally speaking the major snipers were real nerds most of the time

For reference when I used this board years ago, ( when Posters like QPR London and Victor !) lwere regular posters and most people knew each-other and they certainly knew me.

Different opinions should be welcomed shouldn’t they otherwise the board would be like it was a few years ago, very quiet.

Why don't you tell us your old username instead of mentioning ones you remember?

Why don't you tell us your old username instead of mentioning ones you remember?
    Why are you singling me out I’m really interested to know it was years ago, what was yours as I don’t remember you all those years ago ? You have a personal issue with me Lardy ?

RED OCTOBER
    The dripping isn't going to stop

GOD WINS
    Clandestine

As well as the alternative forum can we have a matt le tiss loony dump forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Those you mock today may one day be those your grandchildren thank and ask their grandparents why didn't you do anything? and why did you mock those that did? "

Sincerely
    Clandestine

Those you mock today may one day be those your grandchildren thank and ask their grandparents why didn't you do anything? and why did you mock those that did? "

Sincerely
    Clandestine

To quote just one comment from that 'conversation' on Twitter:

'The article was written by a Periodontist, Acupuncturist, and an Otolaryngologist. Let me know when you have an article, that is actually peer reviewed, written by people who are actual experts in the field they are writing about.'

DOG wins
    jon1959

I mentioned today that I think the Alt forum really stands for Alternative Universe.

Love it Hilts

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    To quote just one comment from that 'conversation' on Twitter:

'The article was written by a Periodontist, Acupuncturist, and an Otolaryngologist. Let me know when you have an article, that is actually peer reviewed, written by people who are actual experts in the field they are writing about.'

DOG wins
    jon1959
    SATAN doesn't win Jon
    One comment on twitter!!! ?

Have you jumped the shark?

https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/47/95

https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/47

https://www.theepochtimes.com/italia...FiFhvPL37AM%3D

Do you want to have another think about it ?
    I have a few other things to do but will have a look later this evening when it's quieter
    if my due dilligence hasn't been what it should i'll offer an apology.

Humble (maybe)
    Clandestine

Sincerely
    Clandestine
    Do you know what blood is supposed to look like after a vaccination? I don’t.

Does it do this for all vaccines?

How has the blood been altered?

There’s plenty of medications that “alter” blood. Does this fall inline with the safe parameters those drugs create or is it a concerning alteration?

Who has peer reviewed this study? Are they unbiased?

Etc, etc. I don’t expect you to actually answer, you seem content to take a tweet at face value. But it’s food for thought isn’t it?

Why are you singling me out I’m really interested to know it was years ago, what was yours as I don’t remember you all those years ago ? You have a personal issue with me Lardy ?
    I have had one account here, you can see my join date.

Did you stop posting before 2009? Others here will remember you I'm sure, particularly as you say

"For reference when I used this board years ago, ( when Posters like QPR London and Victor !) lwere regular posters and most people knew each-other and they certainly knew me"

So strange that you don't want to say your old username.