+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Craig Bellamy-The Central Club.

Re: Craig Bellamy-The Central Club.

Any ideas on the City player who refused to go out for the second half of a game because someone had nicked his phone? I think there’s one very obvious candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Any ideas on the City player who refused to go out for the second half of a game because someone had nicked his phone? I think there’s one very obvious candidate.
    Chopra. Its been fairly well documented, Parkins talked about it on his podcast a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Chopra. Its been fairly well documented, Parkins talked about it on his podcast a few times.
    Yes, I was pretty certain it was him - didn’t take much figuring out once Bellamy mentioned bookies.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yes, I was pretty certain it was him - didn’t take much figuring out once Bellamy mentioned bookies.
    Chopra has since hit back saying he wasn’t gambling, he was seeing a sports psychologist at the time, who would text him positive phrases and so he needed to read the words of encouragement on his phone before the 2nd half

Chopra has since hit back saying he wasn’t gambling, he was seeing a sports psychologist at the time, who would text him positive phrases and so he needed to read the words of encouragement on his phone before the 2nd half

I bet.

Yeah, i saw that. Heavies visited the training ground as well apparently. Chopra was hiding behind a tree and the players and coaching staff (full kit) were denying seeing him. What a ****ing mess. That's one bad addiction. He probably did well to have the career he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He's getting better. Bellamy was great though, showed plenty of awareness, and did really well.
    Good effort from the pair of them, too. Two and a half hours, and Bellamy opened up. I didn't notice the presenter's performance really, which is good. Compare that to the ACE pod host who interviews Dalman... Night and day.

Great to see he's turned his life round too, credit to him

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Good effort from the pair of them, too. Two and a half hours, and Bellamy opened up. I didn't notice the presenter's performance really, which is good. Compare that to the ACE pod host who interviews Dalman... Night and day.

Great to see he's turned his life round too, credit to him
    Me thinks that Bellamy may see a bit of himself in the lad doing the podcast, and he seems to admire people who don't give up, that must resonate with him, especially during his Norwich days when he did loads to get himself the boot because he was missing home.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Craig Bellamy-Part 2-Central Club-Youtube.

An Hour in on this and i have to say that Bellamy talks so well. He's thoughtful, reflective, Articulate and Intelligent, and that's from someone who isn't his biggest fan (me!)

The Interview is about all of the clubs he has played for, so there will be stuff about us.

Just an observation-The young lad doing the interview isn't the greatest, but he has been through some tough times and is doing something positive with his life, so give him a break if you do decide to listen. Bellamy allows for him, something i was also impressed with, he's a Fairwater lad.

It's 2hrs 29 long, so a bit of a slog, but so far, it's a great listen. Bellamy is no joke, he's a thinker in my opinion. There's no pissing about like you hear from other footballers on this kind of platform.

I can't post Videos at the moment, so maybe someone elsle would like to do it.

Well worth a listen, even if it's over a few days
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r_zb4CSsVg

The lad has scrubbed well from his early years ..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The lad has scrubbed well from his early years ..
    As soon as I seen you was the last person to reply on this thread I just knew you would making some kind of twattish comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Just downloaded the video and extracted the audio for you so you can listen to it. Sending you a PM.

Loved the first part. Thought he was brilliant.
    Thanks for doing that. I just got home and listened to it all the way in this morning and back this evening. Loved it. Could listen to Bellamy talk football for hours… in fact I’m struggling to think of someone I’d like to listen to more👍