+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bugs on the Menu

Re: Bugs on the Menu

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I have no idea what an "out-group" of posters is but if you're going to be the one to start off with personal insults

then you look like a bit of a fool getting all upset and giving it the "wouldn't say it face to face" when someone says the exact same thing back to you
    You didn’t have to comment the way you did in respect of the Kissinger quote though did you , and you did to generate a response.

You’re the fool my friend , and you have form with snide comments, but as I’ve previously said, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt this time.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    You didn’t have to comment the way you did in respect of the Kissinger quote though did you , and you did to generate a response.

You’re the fool my friend , and you have form with snide comments, but as I’ve previously said, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt this time.
    Everything on here is written to generate a response TWGL1, it's kind of how it works. And believe me I don't need you to give me the benefit of anything but you do whatever makes you happy. Have a nice day

Everything on here is written to generate a response TWGL1, it's kind of how it works. And believe me I don't need you to give me the benefit of anything but you do whatever makes you happy. Have a nice day
    It's only cock 'n troll but you like it!

As I said I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt ………

Aaaaanyway, how bout those bugs eh!

Post some random quotes about control and power on the internet and it makes you look knowledgable - Absolutely nobody, ever
    For reference, posting links from newspapers , Twitter , radio presenters etc is exactly the same - it generally results in discussion from someone else’s research

Aaaaanyway, how bout those bugs eh!
    How old are you , if you’re a pensioner , go and have a knap.

For reference, posting links from newspapers , Twitter , radio presenters etc is exactly the same - it generally results in discussion from someone else’s research
    F**k me if I'd have known the comment was going to hurt you this much I honestly wouldn't have said it

How old are you , if you’re a pensioner , go and have a knap.
    I was just trying to get the thread back on track

I was just trying to get the thread back on track
    It looks like you ended up with blood on the tracks