+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Suella Braverman’s dream and obsession.

Re: Suella Braverman’s dream and obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Don't worry I pray you shall be liberated and illuminated one day. Be ever hopeful, you may yet achieve redemption.
    Yep, definitely not a cult..

Tories , bunch of complete cults

Makes me laugh when they play the caring party crap

Their whole reason for existing is to look after the rich and try and make other people rich so they can become selfish like them

Horrible gits

And of course only tory voters know the value of hard work

If you don't tory you don't work hard and if you are a member of the anti growth alliance you are dirty lefty hairy armpit bastards

lets all show the bigots and adopt a migrant , i cant myself because ,no room, my pets hate strangers, l'm vegan, it's a small town they prefer big city's,i'm looking after relatives , they would be away from their mates ,i only speak welsh so coms probs, the neighbours are problematic ,my husband isn't sure about the gay aspect, and so on but i'm sure the rest of us can and will adopt, and show the bigots how it's done.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Not really. The truth is liberating and illuminating. Endless rants, less so.
    Who’s “truth” is this then?

It’s about time you explained where your daft views emanate from.

I note Suella is now against an India trade deal because it may lead to more (legal) movement of Indians to the UK and she says that’s not what people who voted for Brexit voted for. You what? Clearly, she’s come to the conclusion that Brexit voters are pretty thick. What’s the truth on this then, Jimbo?

Be fair, she’s a brilliant Labour recruiting sergeant.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Who’s “truth” is this then?

It’s about time you explained where your daft views emanate from.

I note Suella is now against an India trade deal because it may lead to more (legal) movement of Indians to the UK and she says that’s not what people who voted for Brexit voted for. You what? Clearly, she’s come to the conclusion that Brexit voters are pretty thick. What’s the truth on this then, Jimbo?

Be fair, she’s a brilliant Labour recruiting sergeant.
    In James’ world, it would appear that the man endorsing Martin Luther King’s I have a dream speech is the “bigot”, not the women who, in her own words, dreams and obsesses about sending people to Rwanda against their will. Think you’ve taken a wrong turn somewhere there Mr Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    In James’ world, it would appear that the man endorsing Martin Luther King’s I have a dream speech is the “bigot”, not the women who, in her own words, dreams and obsesses about sending people to Rwanda against their will. Think you’ve taken a wrong turn somewhere there Mr Wales.
    i assume you believe in critical race theory, that renders MLK redundant, get with the program MLK has no place in modern politics

The overwhelming majority of people who move to the UK do indeed contribute positively to the country, more so in many respects than people who have been here for generations.

That doesn't change the fact that things are better done when managed properly or that systems in place to protect the most vulnerable cannot be exploited by groups for benefit of those perhaps not most deserving.
    So your argument is that we should be welcoming all of these desperate and suffering people, and should have a system that
    Makes it easy for them to get to the UK from France, so that they don’t end up risking their lives crossing the channel?
    I can get on board with that. Certainly beats cruella’s plan

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    So your argument is that we should be welcoming all of these desperate and suffering people, and should have a system that
    Makes it easy for them to get to the UK from France, so that they don’t end up risking their lives crossing the channel?
    I can get on board with that. Certainly beats cruella’s plan
    Nope, because there are hundreds of millions of desperate and suffering people. And if the threshold to pass into that catagory is living in a European democracy such as Albania, then you can make that billions.

Nope, because there are hundreds of millions of desperate and suffering people. And if the threshold to pass into that catagory is living in a European democracy such as Albania, then you can make that billions.
    There aren't millions or billions looking to cross the channel

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    i assume you believe in critical race theory, that renders MLK redundant, get with the program MLK has no place in modern politics
    No, I'm not interested in academic theory which enables multis like you to try to justify your views, I go by the values instilled into me as a kid by my parents.

There aren't millions or billions looking to cross the channel
    You seem to imply that anyone desperate or suffering should be welcomed.

You seem to imply that anyone desperate or suffering should be welcomed.
    I was referring to your problem people crossing the channel

I was referring to your problem people crossing the channel
    He probably has the same problem as I with people crossing the Channel; they cannot claim they are fleeing persecution when on French soil.

This'll upset some.

Home Secretary Suella Braverman considers upgrading cannabis to class A amid concerns over evidence linking it to psychosis, cancer and birth defects - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-class-A.html

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    This'll upset some.

Home Secretary Suella Braverman considers upgrading cannabis to class A amid concerns over evidence linking it to psychosis, cancer and birth defects - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-class-A.html
    Has she smoked a lot of it over the years?

This'll upset some.

The queue for political asylum in Canada will be massive!

This'll upset some.

F*ck me, they'll be onto video games again next.