+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digital I.D approved

Digital I.D approved

https://tnc.news/2022/10/05/digital-id-contract/

A good thing for climate change

Re: Digital I.D approved

Flipping 'eck, another Cyril conspiracy theory comes true. He's turning out to be the worst predictor of things since Lardy!

Why does the CBDC have to be programmable?

FgJu-.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

FgJu-.jpg

Has anyone got anymore conspiracy theories as all mine are coming true ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Has anyone got anymore conspiracy theories as all mine are coming true ?
    I would like to hear the opinions of others about what a programmable digital currency means to them.

They've been threatening the disabled and vulnerable with this for at least a decade in various forms in the UK and hardly anyone gave a f*ck. It's already happening in the US in the form of Food Stamps. It's not the governments or BOE that are wholly responsible but the general public for sleepwalking into this kind of control in the first place and not fighting back.

Cash (or a form of it) will always be king.

This will just result in a monetary arms race to combat these kinds of restraints. That's already ongoing.

Can't have the plebs deciding what to spend their money on by the people who claim millions each month in taxpayers expenses and subsidised food and drink.

FgJu-.jpg
    The answer to obesity

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    They've been threatening the disabled and vulnerable with this for at least a decade in various forms in the UK and hardly anyone gave a f*ck. It's already happening in the US in the form of Food Stamps. It's not the governments or BOE that are wholly responsible but the general public for sleepwalking into this kind of control in the first place and not fighting back.

Cash (or a form of it) will always be king.

This will just result in a monetary arms race to combat these kinds of restraints. That's already ongoing.

Can't have the plebs deciding what to spend their money on by the people who claim millions each month in taxpayers expenses and subsidised food and drink.
    They would turn your money off for making a post like this!

They would turn your money off for making a post like this!
    You're dead right mate. Which is why they can go and f*ck themselves and I'll be lacing up my Dr Martens.

so when Klaus and the dark forces introduce the world to Digital ID to survive how do they expect the older generation to cope with modern technology ? most of the elder generation struggle with smartphones etc . example from China

so Turkey a country with 83 per cent inflation is now to integrate a new central bank digital currency with there digital ID system

https://petersweden.substack.com/p/digital-currency-id

think i,m going to lace up my Dr Martens too !

China's been perfecting the dystopian hell envisioned for the rest of humanity for a number of years... you will own nothing except for a QR code.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    China's been perfecting the dystopian hell envisioned for the rest of humanity for a number of years... you will own nothing except for a QR code.

This stuff is a dystopian hell, I agree. It's hard for people to resist and protest against this stuff in China now but we don't have any excuses. People are sleepwalking towards this and it needs to be resisted both passively and aggressively where necessary.

This stuff is a dystopian hell, I agree. It's hard for people to resist and protest against this stuff in China now but we don't have any excuses. People are sleepwalking towards this and it needs to be resisted both passively and aggressively where necessary.
    It's all been common knowledge for a number of years, but it was laughed off as being a conspiracy theory. In the grand scheme of things the lockdowns were a training exercise, and most people still decided to go with the blue pill.

Workers have been staging a mass exodus from Apple’s biggest iPhone factory in China, seeking to escape hastily enacted COVID-19 measures that left many of the thousands of staff grappling with inadequate living conditions.

The huge factory complex in Zhengzhou city in central Henan province has in excess of 200,000 workers. Some reports are saying there are up to 300,000 workers there, all of who can be accommodated on-site at any given time.

Videos and photos flooded Chinese social media platforms showing people, who are apparently Foxconn workers, climbing over fences and carrying their belongings down the road.

The exodus came after the situation at the plant started to deteriorate, with food supplies running low and reports of up to 20,000 workers locked in their dormitory rooms for quarantine.

I would like to hear the opinions of others about what a programmable digital currency means to them.
    It'll be tied to an individual carbon credit system. Actually, I'd say a CBDC and a government issued digital ID will be prerequisites for the former to be implemented. The idea being for everyone to have a set amount of carbon credits which won't be enough to lead a half decent life unless they can afford to purchase more from those who haven't used all their yearly allocation.

The poorest really will live in a pod and be grateful for bugs to munch on.

It'll be tied to an individual carbon credit system. Actually, I'd say a CBDC and a government issued digital ID will be prerequisites for the former to be implemented. The idea being for everyone to have a set amount of carbon credits which won't be enough to lead a half decent life unless they can afford to purchase more from those who haven't used all their yearly allocation.

The poorest really will live in a pod and be grateful for bugs to munch on.
    Every item you buy will have a carbon code, and once you reach your meagre limit that will be it unless you are fortunate to have funds to purchase more credits. This will be unlikely for many people as technology will replace jobs, and most of the population will be on UBI. Everyone should savour the life of luxury that they now enjoy, as it won't be too long before it's all gone.

It's all very Brave New World.

Aldous Huxley, that book's author, admitted when he was close to croaking its content was the long-term plan. It's a good bet he was an insider himself. Else one of his siblings, Julian, a notorious eugenicist who penned UNESCO, was privy to it and told his brother to fictionalise the details. Brave New World was published in 1932.

It's all very Brave New World.

Aldous Huxley, that book's author, admitted when he was close to croaking its content was the long-term plan. It's a good bet he was an insider himself. Else one of his siblings, Julian, a notorious eugenicist who penned UNESCO, was privy to it and told his brother to fictionalise the details. Brave New World was published in 1932.
    And Klaus Schwab wasn't born until 1938.

So if it was describing a long-term plan, maybe it was a different long-term plan - just possibly the Nazi long-term plan?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    And Klaus Schwab wasn't born until 1938.

So if it was describing a long-term plan, maybe it was a different long-term plan - just possibly the Nazi long-term plan?
    Go back another 50+ years.

International

You're dead right mate. Which is why they can go and f*ck themselves and I'll be lacing up my Dr Martens.
    I was initially thinking of cards not cash to try and recover more tax from the black economy.

This looks a bit more sinister!

International

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    so when Klaus and the dark forces introduce the world to Digital ID to survive how do they expect the older generation to cope with modern technology ? most of the elder generation struggle with smartphones etc . example from China

Good for criminals and terrorists, you could track them?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    15 days to flatten the criminals? Meanwhile governments everywhere would have access to the most powerful coercive tools known to mankind, that could be used to control the behaviour it's citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    What if it’s the criminals and terrorists who are the ones doing the tracking?

What if it’s the criminals and terrorists who are the ones doing the tracking?
    You're getting good at this and it won't be long before you have Cyril on your back, and then you will know for certain that you have made it to the conspiracy theory club