+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has Hudson done enough to keep the job?

International

Has Hudson done enough to keep the job?

Until the World Cup at least, or end of the season?

Re: Has Hudson done enough to keep the job?

I would say for another month. Why rush it.

So far so good, I think it would be a travesty if they got rid of him now. See how things go by the end of November.

Give him a contract when we've won promotion

Using the precedent of when they gave Morison more time in the job, Hudson has a right to feel disappointed if he doesn't get some good news off Tan and co in the next week (Morison only had four points from his first three matches) - I still look at what QPR are doing this season and wonder where we'd be now if we'd offered the job to Michael Beale mind.

Hudson has had a great week with 7 points from 9
    Whatever the reasons for Morison being replaced he has produced back to back wins, which we haven't seen this season we look much better in the final third, the players look like they are enjoying playing for him, and its entertaining.
    I'd love Hudson to succeed here as he was a great Captain and decent player for us!
    If he gets the gig, I'd like to see a really experienced coach appointed to assist him.
    Not Lennie Lawrence, but someone of that standing who can offer a wealth of experience and act as a mentor while Hudson is learning on the job.

Theres no harm in keeping the options open though and maybe that's what the board are doing until the World cup break?