+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How good is Harris

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How good is Harris

WOL have him rated 9 today. Seriously? Higher than Robinson and the same as Niels Nkounkou & Andy Rinomhota. Mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    WOL have him rated 9 today. Seriously? Higher than Robinson and the same as Niels Nkounkou & Andy Rinomhota. Mad.
    Thought nine was over the top, but, apart from the first half miss when he could have teed up Robinson for what I’m pretty sure would have been a second goal for him, I thought Harris played well - every one talks about Colwill and the World Cup squad, but I think Mark Harris is playing himself into it with his performances this season.

He needs to score more, it's as simple as that really
    He is an impact player and theres nothing wrong with having him as an option, he works hard which is the minimum you'd expect, but let's be fair, if he stood on the halfway line for nearly 90 minutes and popped up with 2 goals we'd be happier with him

He is one of those you ‘want’ to like but needs to produce more. If he wasn’t Welsh we wouldn’t be that interested in him I think. It was the same with Darcy Blake.

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    He needs to score more, it's as simple as that really
    He is an impact player and theres nothing wrong with having him as an option, he works hard which is the minimum you'd expect, but let's be fair, if he stood on the halfway line for nearly 90 minutes and popped up with 2 goals we'd be happier with him
    It wouldn't bother me but for a lot of our fanbase they like to see players running around a lot and wasting energy. I agree that if he wasn't Welsh we'd see him through different eyes though.

He’s the sort of player that’s good to have as a squad player at our level, but if we have serious ambitions at gaining promotion then we would need better. I think he could carve out a good career at the top end of League 1