+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will we beat the Jacks next game?

International

Will we beat the Jacks next game?

Two more games before, but continue as we are and we could make a game of it this time?

Re: Will we beat the Jacks next game?

I’m hoping Hudson understands this fixture more than Morison did. He wasn’t ready for the reaction to the 0-4 loss.

International

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I’m hoping Hudson understands this fixture more than Morison did. He wasn’t ready for the reaction to the 0-4 loss.
    I'm sure he knows he will lose the fans quickly with a performance and result anything like that, he should be sending them out Swansea style, all guns blazing!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    I'm sure he knows he will lose the fans quickly with a performance and result anything like that, he should be sending them out Swansea style, all guns blazing!
    Let’s hope so mate but we’ve been saying this for years and the jacks seem to batter us 90% of the time

I can’t see a thing other than a depressing 2-0 loss but that’s years of pain colouring my judgement.

If we do lose i hope we give them a game this time instead of rolling over like previous games.
    In my eyes it's a derby so everything should be given out on that pitch win or lose..

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    If we do lose i hope we give them a game this time instead of rolling over like previous games.
    In my eyes it's a derby so everything should be given out on that pitch win or lose..
    The "we're coming for you song" makes me chuckle as I have this image of us bending over ready for the annual spanking when we actually get there

It is the two games I go into with no optimism at all now and it feels like an FA cup upset when we do win - mainly because it is usually a narrow win when we do win

To be honest if we were in different divisions it would make it more bearable for me - can't stand them and can't stand the game

International

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I think that’s the most frustrating factor recently we have completely rolled over and it's looked like the players and managers don't care, of course I’m sure they did but didn’t make a massive point of showing it.

I used to work in the West Region it was a nightmare and made me desperate to beat the jacks, constant texts, now I’ve left that job and it's ten times less important to me personally, but I still want to smash them whenever we can.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    The "we're coming for you song" makes me chuckle as I have this image of us bending over ready for the annual spanking when we actually get there

It is the two games I go into with no optimism at all now and it feels like an FA cup upset when we do win - mainly because it is usually a narrow win when we do win

To be honest if we were in different divisions it would make it more bearable for me - can't stand them and can't stand the game
    Agreed it's tough times, a comfortable win and 100% performance would do this club the World of good

100% agree
    I’d rather them in the Prem so we didn’t have to play them (or go out of business completely of course)

The direction of the result I feel will hinge on who gets the first goal.

Would have preferred to have played them a month or so ago but I am a little more optimistic about getting a result than I have been for quite a while.

No

The whole club there gets it - Ours don't

I'm sure the old 'we have to remember its only 3 points' will be trotted out before and after the game

We even played the ultimate clown in Eddie Johnson in one of the games - that if anything shows the utter disregard our club has for the game

I'd have to go back to Phil Stant time to remember the last time we out played them

Even with Bellamy, Ramsey, Whittingham, Loovens, McNaughton, McPhail etc we struggled to beat them

I expect no better this time - their strikers are far better than ours as well

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Two more games before, but continue as we are and we could make a game of it this time?
    For the first time in a long time, I actually believe we can go away to the Liberty and actually come back with at least a point

I reckon we will beat them convincingly.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    No

The whole club there gets it - Ours don't

I'm sure the old 'we have to remember its only 3 points' will be trotted out before and after the game

We even played the ultimate clown in Eddie Johnson in one of the games - that if anything shows the utter disregard our club has for the game

I'd have to go back to Phil Stant time to remember the last time we out played them

Even with Bellamy, Ramsey, Whittingham, Loovens, McNaughton, McPhail etc we struggled to beat them

I expect no better this time - their strikers are far better than ours as well
    Mcphail needlessly getting himself sent off in the games didnt help.

The one where he kicked the ball away was particularly pathetic. Cost us the game.

No that the "D" thing is out of the way I fully expect us to win both games this season, along with a cup game too!

We haven’t beaten them by two clear goals in the league for over 50 years or more….how do they get away with giving their players crack cocaine before each derby…..

I genuinely think we'll beat them.

The last 5 derbies I’ve watched cardiff home and away v Bristol and Swansea we’re down 14-3, it’s a bad start for a rugby game. Due something aren’t we??

Both teams in good form,could be a really good close game.
    We are due a win

Quote Originally Posted by theclaw View Post
    Both teams in good form,could be a really good close game.
    We are due a win
    No we're not.
    😠

I don’t hate them. I just stop worrying about the whole derby thing a long time ago. For me it’s just another game in the league. I really don’t care about it.

Suprised we havent had Bristol City are our main rivals yet.

Lets feckin do them this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I don’t hate them. I just stop worrying about the whole derby thing a long time ago. For me it’s just another game in the league. I really don’t care about it.
    I wish I could be like you, the build up is painful, and when we lose it ruins my week.

I'm sure Hudson will have more of an idea than poundland Pep did, as to what it means to the fans