+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: World Cup Tenerife

World Cup Tenerife

Going out to Costa adeje Tenerife for World Cup heard there’s thousands Welsh fans heading there anyone on foroum going 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Re: World Cup Tenerife

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke blue View Post
    Going out to Costa adeje Tenerife for World Cup heard there’s thousands Welsh fans heading there anyone on foroum going ������������������������������������������
    And Ingurlish, enjoy the fight !

I’m there now, on the beach, lovely morning. Back out on the 20th November for the World Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’m there now, on the beach, lovely morning. Back out on the 20th November for the World Cup.
    Wife tracking social media most going to Costa adeje and playa de las americas
    Found flights much cheaper from Luton airport Cardiff and Bristol very expensive because of demand

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke blue View Post
    Wife tracking social media most going to Costa adeje and playa de las americas
    Found flights much cheaper from Luton airport Cardiff and Bristol very expensive because of demand
    We booked for this week ages ago, very reasonable. When the draw was made we booked the same hotel for November, very reasonable again. Checking prices now and they’re rocketing. I think we just got booked in time before the hotel & airline vultures swooped.