Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
Yeah there's a bloke down the road with no legs claiming universal credit who paints in his spare time !

I have asked someone on here who wants free prescriptions axed to find out if its cost effective 🤔
SF...I'm fed up of you twisting things around to suit your tune. You should try a new career as a politician. Im not against free prescriptions for all as in Wales. I am against people getting prescriptions for cheap over the counter items as it costs the NHS a lot of money. In Wales, some years ago when we mirrored England for prescription charges, by far the majority of people paid nothing. As I said before, and you either did not read or did not absorb the data, those who need medicines most..chronic illness, elderly, etc paid nothing.

From your ramblings Ive got a clue about your political colour, and you seem to believe in nothing other than the magic money tree that can cure all ills. To understand the NHS, and you don't, you need to realise that its focus is on process, not patients, and interia is built into its systems.