Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    ��

What does he do? He looks miles off it.
    He's just trying to fit in

Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

��

What does he do? He looks miles off it.
    Half a mill well spent. He won't disrupt squad harmony by doing something impressive with the football and showing the rest of the squad up.

What's the odds on Tan being on the blower to Warnock right about now...

What is Etete
    Why pick on him? He came on with ten minutes left with the game decided.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Why pick on him? He came on with ten minutes left with the game decided.
    Agree....what was he supposed to do??? He should now at least be given game time next three games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    I hope not

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Agree....what was he supposed to do??? He should now at least be given game time next three games.
    I agree

Re: FT: SWANSEA CITY 2 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Id say its a possibility he will contact him.

I cant see Warnock getting much out of this squad though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Id say its a possibility he will contact him.

I cant see Warnock getting much out of this squad though.
    He won't.
    But he'd probably get an 18 month contract and retirement fund, with three potential windows (if embargoes are not imposed) to make himself look the hero again.
    Not suggesting for a second that it's the right move, but could see Tan smashing the panic button.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds17 View Post
    We need a proper manager.
    What’s the criteria for a proper manager? Russell Martin had a losing record at a League 1 side, Hudson has the same qualifications as him, Neil Harris had a vastly superior record to Martin. I’ve no idea what a proper manager is, Mick McCarthy maybe?

Get warnock in

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    What’s the criteria for a proper manager? Russell Martin had a losing record at a League 1 side, Hudson has the same qualifications as him, Neil Harris had a vastly superior record to Martin. I’ve no idea what a proper manager is, Mick McCarthy maybe?
    We need people who understand football, not react to the circumstances, something the club has done since the sacking of Malky. It isn't going to change while we have Mehmet, Ken and Tan running things. There's no plan in place. Morison should never have got the job, his transfer window has been a shambles. It's a big mess and the people in charge don't have a clue. We are on the slide.

Yeah, I don't think it's unrealistic to suggest that at this level, we aren't relying on a manager whose previous experience was 4 losses as an interim manager and has a few years of coaching experience at any level. That doesn't mean we go back to relying on a dinosaur like McCarthy either.

There's middle ground where we can go for a manager who has impressed at lower levels or has some experience at this level surely, or are we only talking absolutes to try and prove a point? The problem being that the board either only seem to appoint people they know or have had a tip on or more likely, only appoint the kinds of managers who have no other options and as such are likely to be cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    We need people who understand football, not react to the circumstances, something the club has done since the sacking of Malky. It isn't going to change while we have Mehmet, Ken and Tan running things. There's no plan in place. Morison should never have got the job, his transfer window has been a shambles. It's a big mess and the people in charge don't have a clue. We are on the slide.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Get warnock in
    **** off

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    There is no buyer for the club so we are stuck with the chairman , owner and all that comes with it

The only option at present is a decent manager and if warnock is available then he should be brought back

No way is Hudson a manager at this level

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    **** off
    We need saving from relegation not some pony show you soppy tramp

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    **** off
    X2

There is no buyer for the club so we are stuck with the chairman , owner and all that comes with it

The only option at present is a decent manager and if warnock is available then he should be brought back

Warnock walked after he turned into a failure.

Personally I think we would have lost anyway even with 11 men but it obviously didn't help

It was worrying the amount of times Kipre and Nelson got split apart

If Warnock comes back, I think I'll take a break. The only way out of this is to get a young manager with a plan and allow him to buy two or three players in January. I doubt that will happen though.

The way this club is run is entirely ridiculous. We hired a rookie manager, gave him a 2-year contract extension, allowed him to sign 17 players and then sacked him after 8 games of the new season. With no plan to replace him. We are left with a paper thin squad that just doesn't look capable of scoring goals no matter how what 11 is picked and how they are set up.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If Warnock comes back, I think I'll take a break. The only way out of this is to get a young manager with a plan and allow him to buy two or three players in January. I doubt that will happen though.

The way this club is run is entirely ridiculous. We hired a rookie manager, gave him a 2-year contract extension, allowed him to sign 17 players and then sacked him after 8 games of the new season. With no plan to replace him. We are left with a paper thin squad that just doesn't look capable of scoring goals no matter how what 11 is picked and how they are set up.
    There need to be changes at board level.

The board and owner pick the manager and oversee the signing of the players. The blame lies with them.

They are not fit for purpose.
    We have got to the Premier League twice and failed to capitalise on it. Despite these visits we are now in a worse state debt wise, manager wise and squad wise than we were before Tan came in, yet some back him even now.

We either have a board that doesn't know what it is doing or a group of men who are simply yes men to what Tan wants. All said and done it equals the same thing.

Tan needs to change things or do one.

Thought Hudson looked pretty clueless in the post match interview, like he didn’t know what to say. I agree, don’t think he’s up to it at this level. Not yet anyway. If we do get a new Manager, I hope Huds stays on the coaching staff.

There's a three-window transfer ban hanging over us. I think the Board should make some sort of statement and let us know the situation. What are they doing about this ban? Any potential manager would have to be told. If there are ways round it then let's hear them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig View Post
    Thought Hudson looked pretty clueless in the post match interview, like he didn’t know what to say. I agree, don’t think he’s up to it at this level. Not yet anyway. If we do get a new Manager, I hope Huds stays on the coaching staff.
    To be fair to Hudson he looked gutted.

Not sure what you can say much outside of what he did in saying the players who stayed on battled hard.

He's not going to say Robinson was an idiot is he.