+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So, who do you want as the next PM

Re: So, who do you want as the next PM

Tories down to 14 per cent in a poll taken yesterday - they’re thirty nine points behind Labour. Surely this is as bad as it gets for the governing party?

https://peoplepolling.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Or sooner given imminent government collapse
    Hasn't that already happened?

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    Hasn't that already happened?
    No that's when they go to the King and tell him the game's up. It might not be too long to wait.

No that's when they go to the King and tell him the game's up. It might not be too long to wait.
    Isn't that what truss is going to do, like Boris before her?

We don't have a functioning government at present. I can't see parliament supporting Boris or Sunak so that leaves Mordaunt.

Can anyone put up with that whining voice of Starmer until the next 2 yrs ? Every time he speaks it sounds like he's trying to force a s**t out.

They can elect whoever they like. Their party is split with right wing loons , those that wanted all those tax cuts which ultimately crashed the economy to the like of Sunak who opposed Mordaunt and Truss with their plans. Not to mention the split with the Brexit loons.

I think it will be Sunak but I cant see him getting the support he needs to stop a hammering in an election.

Mordaunt as PM. FFS she was going to cut taxes as well.

All we can hope is Hunt steadys the market so Labour have something to work with in 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Can anyone put up with that whining voice of Starmer until the next 2 yrs ? Every time he speaks it sounds like he's trying to force a s**t out.
    Given the alternative - yes, easily.

ABB

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    Isn't that what truss is going to do, like Boris before her?

We don't have a functioning government at present. I can't see parliament supporting Boris or Sunak so that leaves Mordaunt.
    Yes that's why I stated it was imminent. Mordaunt looks like she may struggle to get the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    They can elect whoever they like. Their party is split with right wing loons , those that wanted all those tax cuts which ultimately crashed the economy to the like of Sunak who opposed Mordaunt and Truss with their plans. Not to mention the split with the Brexit loons.

I think it will be Sunak but I cant see him getting the support he needs to stop a hammering in an election.

Mordaunt as PM. FFS she was going to cut taxes as well.

All we can hope is Hunt steadys the market so Labour have something to work with in 2 years
    Crashing the economy is over egging the pudding somewhat. The gilt markets were spooked as they did not expect it.

I was watching BBC News am. Some loon from Romford was praising Boris. Idiots.

Boris as PM . (With agreed period handover to Rishi ) not a crappy Blair / Brown sad promise or no promise ..

Rishi as deputy PM with bigger responsibilities than usual Deputies plus chancellor .

Hunt as Home Secretary.

Wallace Defence.

Lovey Penny Head of Commons and women's rights../ on line hate crimes.

Truss Foreign Secretary.

Kemi Badenoch NHS.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Boris as PM . (With agreed period handover to Rishi ) not a crappy Blair / Brown sad promise or no promise ..

Rishi as deputy PM with bigger responsibilities than usual Deputies plus chancellor .

Hunt as Home Secretary.

Wallace Defence.

Lovey Penny Head of Commons and women's rights../ on line hate crimes.

Truss Foreign Secretary.

Kemi Badenoch NHS.
    😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    😂😂😂
    Will the last person left in the UK please turn out the lights? Sorry, no need, the electricity will be cut off anyway.

As far as I am concerned all the Tories are ***** and they need to be kicked out of office

They are clinging to power and when I see people interviewed on the TV who still say they will vote conservative after all the lies and bullshit of the last few years then I think that it really a case of us and them .

People say you shouldn't be so partisan about politics .

But after this nonsense anyone who votes tory that was a sort of acquaintance is going to be persona non grata

I can't be in the company of people who say they voted Conservative as the best option for the country.

Stop lying , you voted Conservative because you are an idiot as you have seen all this going on and still ticked the stupid box 📦

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Given the alternative - yes, easily.
    Another reason why the next Prime Minister shouldn’t be a Tory.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...ratings-agency

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    As far as I am concerned all the Tories are ***** and they need to be kicked out of office

They are clinging to power and when I see people interviewed on the TV who still say they will vote conservative after all the lies and bullshit of the last few years then I think that it really a case of us and them .

People say you shouldn't be so partisan about politics .

But after this nonsense anyone who votes tory that was a sort of acquaintance is going to be persona non grata

I can't be in the company of people who say they voted Conservative as the best option for the country.

Stop lying , you voted Conservative because you are an idiot as you have seen all this going on and still ticked the stupid box 📦
    I'm not there yet but if Boris is re-elected and anybody supports him then I wouldn't be able to understand it.
    I was wondering how Conservative party members could be so thick to vote for the thick Liz Truss and if the whole process was wrong. I couldn't think of any better though. The MPs get to put forward their preferred candidate(s) based on which one is most likely to save them their jobs. The party members then get to decide which one they'd rather vote for in the next election. Maybe the MPs put forward Truss as a tactical vote as in surely nobody would be so stupid as to vote for her.
    Compare this with most MPs thinking that Corbyn would make Labour unelectable but he got the younger party vote going for him. Apart from a not very good election result (which usually is of transient consequence), Corbyn was a Brexiteer and his unwillingness to provide any guidance on the referendum probably contributed to a huge and long term effect to every British person.
    And if Arthur hadn't fallen off his horse, Henry VIII wouldn't have been king. There you go.

It's a huge mess and the only possible plus point is that everybody of all ages actually appreciate that they should vote and know why they're putting a cross where.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe View Post
    I'm not there yet but if Boris is re-elected and anybody supports him then I wouldn't be able to understand it.
    I was wondering how Conservative party members could be so thick to vote for the thick Liz Truss and if the whole process was wrong. I couldn't think of any better though. The MPs get to put forward their preferred candidate(s) based on which one is most likely to save them their jobs. The party members then get to decide which one they'd rather vote for in the next election. Maybe the MPs put forward Truss as a tactical vote as in surely nobody would be so stupid as to vote for her.
    Compare this with most MPs thinking that Corbyn would make Labour unelectable but he got the younger party vote going for him. Apart from a not very good election result (which usually is of transient consequence), Corbyn was a Brexiteer and his unwillingness to provide any guidance on the referendum probably contributed to a huge and long term effect to every British person.
    And if Arthur hadn't fallen off his horse, Henry VIII wouldn't have been king. There you go.

It's a huge mess and the only possible plus point is that everybody of all ages actually appreciate that they should vote and know why they're putting a cross where.
    That's very erudite

Well the Tory membership do not want a brown man, chilling listening.

https://twitter.com/lbc/status/15838...H-FkhYoEv10DOw

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post

I rather thought that might be the case. Who will they vote for if he gets the job?

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post

She took him to pieces

Very bright woman

Talking to a dumbell

Only one winner

I rather thought that might be the case. Who will they vote for if he gets the job?
    The BNP ?

Are they still going ?

The BNP ?

Are they still going ?
    Well if they're not you can be sure something similar will crawl out of the woodwork.

She took him to pieces

Very bright woman

Talking to a dumbell

Only one winner
    Nice looking too IMHO

Nice looking too IMHO
    Very attractive

I bet he's ugly as **** with a big chin and huge ears